[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trading Card Games

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: MokeyMokey-TU04-EN-C-UE.jpg (79KB, 415x599px) Image search: [Google]
MokeyMokey-TU04-EN-C-UE.jpg
79KB, 415x599px
Do you or did you play any Trading Card Games? I used to casually enjoy YGO with my friends a few years ago, is getting back into the game a good idea? Or should I maybe pursuit another TCG, like Magic or Pokemon?
Also, feel free to share stories if you have any of course
>>
>>39403036
How about cardfigbt vanguard?
>>
I started my card game fascination with hearthstone. I had yugioh and pokemon cards as a kid and played with friends but none of us knew the rules so I dont really count that.

After playing hearthstone for 2 years I got tired of all the rng and just the simplicity of the game. Then I got into mtg this year. I really liked it but I could only play on the store events since I know no one who plays mtg. That means everytime I wanted to play mtg i'd have to spend 5 just for tournament entrance. It quickly added up so I stopped playing mtg.

Now I just collect pokemon cards
>>
>>39403036
I used to play a lot of Yugioh until I got tired of Konami's shit. They always release super broken cards, the meta becomes 3 decks, and then they ban everything they released, repeat. I've played Frogs since 2012 against a bunch of brain dead shit and when they finally got good again it wasn't even enjoyable for me.

That being said I enjoy Pokemon TCG, the way they rotate packs into/out of the meta instead of specific cards keeps things fresh. Plus there's way more viability imo. I was successful with a Glalie EX deck.
>>
I had yugioh cards. Friends thought they were lame for some reason so I never got to play with anyone but my Dad. Good memories though tbqhwy.
>>
>>39403161
Oh, I forgot about that one. I should probably look into it some time.
>>39403189
That sucks, maybe you could play MtG online though?
>>39403194
I'm playing the pokemon TCG for Gameboy Color right now, it'y pretty fun. How much does a semi viable deck from scratch cost right now?
>>39403195
Your dad seems like a nice guy
>>
>>39403036

I'm the best at yugioh tbqh
>>
File: 1503650719220.jpg (45KB, 400x373px) Image search: [Google]
1503650719220.jpg
45KB, 400x373px
played yugioh for years until I had nobody to play with in my teens and recently got good at hearthstone and learned how to play MTG. might find a local card shop but im afraid even my autism will not compare to them
>>
>>39403227
Ayy make sure you play Pokemon TCG 2 when you're done. The best card for a long time that splashed into every deck was Shaymin EX and it only ran for like $15. Its way cheaper than Yugioh. If you're not interested in actual tournaments you should play TCGO. It's active and you can use code cards from packs you buy to get packs in game. You can also get a lot of free digital packs by doing stuff.
>>
>>39403227
Vangaurd is nice game to be honest once u get into it u will like it.

Fyi stay away form offical magic online because cost alot money and also the client is bad other then that Pokemon TCG Decks cost less the other Tcgs.
>>
File: memedeck.png (459KB, 861x431px) Image search: [Google]
memedeck.png
459KB, 861x431px
I play YGO online
>>
>>39403227
yeah I play on Xmage sometimes.

I highly reccomend it for anyone who wants to play mtg but doesnt want to spend any money.
>>
>>39403194

I used to work at a cashier in a supermarket for a whole week to save up for CCV

then they reprint it and ban it
>>
>>39403407
DuelingNetwork/YGOpro were the only reason I kept up with Yugioh for so long. Fuck buying Yugioh cards
>>
had yugiho cards around when it first came out, but i always preferred the pokemon card game i learned to play from the gameboy game. too bad no one else knew how to play it.
>>
>>39403389
Seems comfy, where can I play this?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.