[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a rape victim?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5736.jpg (22KB, 196x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5736.jpg
22KB, 196x246px
Would you date a rape victim?
>>
Women enjoy being raped, so no.
>>
>>39402753
hahahahahaha ha haha fuck no

I still have some semblence of a self preservation instinct left
>>
Odds are you already have.
This is why women don't talk about rape
>>
>>39402796
Do you have any idea where you are, whore?
>>
>>39402753
Without a doubt!! And I will try to make her tell me about the whole rape episode, full details until she strarts to cries, I will get diamonds hard
>>
>>39402796
Why would you assume I've dated anybody, you vile cunt?
>>
>>39402753
I mean, someone's got to, right?

It's not their fault, right?

Some introverted victim sounds better than stacie honestly
>>
>>39402753
No, usually people who bring it up are attention whores. Chances are high she will accuse you at some point.
>>
>>39402796
women never shut the fuck up about rape
>>
Already dating one. She is sweet
>>
File: tfucklasagna.jpg-large.jpg (32KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tfucklasagna.jpg-large.jpg
32KB, 500x281px
>>39402753
>ywn heal your rape victim gf with gentle love-making
>ywn feel her fingernails sink into your back as she overcomes her pain
>ywn have that moment of realisation that she's not afraid any more and your love for each other is more powerful than her fear
>ywn cum inside her and feel her writhe underneath you as she orgasms
>>
>>39402753
Assuming they're not trapped in a mindset of victimhood and are able to have sex, then yeah why not?
>>
I did. She was raped by a woman when she was in a convent/school.
>>
File: 57105710.png (96KB, 933x626px) Image search: [Google]
57105710.png
96KB, 933x626px
Wear short skirts, get drunk, fuck, claim to have been raped day afterwards.
Woman cannot be raped. Woman WANT to be impregnated by the alpha male, and what shows better that you are the alpha than male by impregnating her?
>>
>>39402753
Better question is would they date me?
>>
If there's nothing about her that would prevent me from dating her otherwise, yes.
>>
File: 1480660731104.jpg (127KB, 843x604px) Image search: [Google]
1480660731104.jpg
127KB, 843x604px
>>39402899
no...and this thread kind of got my hopes up too
>>
>>39402938
Nice picture.

oregano
>>
>>39402899
I think at this point she knows what could happen if she said "no" when you ask her to go out.
>>
>>39402862
In what context did it happen for her? Was she virgin? How do u feel about it?
>>
>>39402753
an actual victim? yes.
party slut that got blackout drunk and fondled by chads? no.
>>
It depends on if she still suffers trauma from it and has difficulties trusting strangers, because getting someone who has trust issues to trust you is a great feel
>>
>>39402753
yes of course, i love people who have been abused in anyway
>>
>>39402753
Yup, I would rape a date victim.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.