[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did I do wrong, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: akari-cries.jpg (38KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
akari-cries.jpg
38KB, 500x283px
>be me
>hanging out with my 'friends'
>oneitis was in the group
>this was the last week of school and I wanted to win her heart
>oddly we were talking about fetishes
>"hey anon, what's your fetish?"
>can't reveal my autism, obviously
>"Uh, I guess I have a foot fetish."
>oneitis replied with "so do I, anon. Haha"
>this is my moment I thought to myself
>I placed my barefoot ( I was wearing sandals ) on her lap and told her to "lick it."
>she screamed "Ewww!" with a face full of disgust
>At that point I was panicking and just ran away from the area and back to my house
>Haven't spoke in three weeks I also deleted my social media account

I thought that I'm funny.
>>
>>39402749
Holy fuck that scenario gives me the heeby jeebies.

Fucking footfags need to be shot through the head.
>>
>>39402749

What the fuck. I have actual autism and I wouldnt do this.
>>
>>39402794
Have you ever talked to a girl, anon?
>>
>>39402749

>Talking to girls
back to /soc/ with you
>>
>>39402815

Yes.

Originally too
>>
>>39402749
Just tell her you don't have a fetish, you idiot.
>>
>>39403529
How the fuck would that fix his situation?
>>
>>39403729
His situation is fucked no matter what he does, I was just saying what he should have done earlier before his autism moment.
>>
Your problem is you have man feet. Nobody likes man feet.

Guys who wear sandals should be shot
>>
>>39402749
Think of it as a learning experience. Maybe this will teach you to sop being such a freakish sperglord.
>>
if you had played it off as a joke and she was a halfway interesting person you should have been fine
knowing you, you probably did expect her to lick it right then and there which is ridiculously autistic
>>
>>39404718
I tried to play it off as a joke, It's just that my jokes are shitty.
>>
>>39404808
I've used one of my friends as a footrest before and bullied her about it
you must just be too beta or she's just too normie
>>
File: 1497372540920.jpg (491KB, 1280x756px) Image search: [Google]
1497372540920.jpg
491KB, 1280x756px
>>39402749
>falling for the friends meme.
Nobody is really your friend. They don't care about you. If you came to them with a problem they would probably laugh at you. The only reason people talk to each other is to fight off boredom, or for sex. Also you're an idiot so that doesn't help.
>>
>>39402749
I think you overreacted OP. There was no need to run away and delete your social media account. She sounds uptight and couldn't take a joke.
>>
>>39402749
Ughhh anon what the fuck, bro.
How do you think she'd react with this scenario?
>Talking about fetish
>What's your fetish, anon?
>Tittyfucking
>Oh I have that fetish too haha
>/Places hands on her breasts

You really need to...not...OP
>>
>>39402749
Do not try to be funny until you learn how to read people.
>>
>>39404897
Y-you can use me as a foot rest, i-if you'd like.
>>
>>39405110
are you a girl? if not fuck off you pathetic degenerate faggot
>>
>>39402749
If you didn't spill your spaghetti as soon as she said "eww", you could've saved the moment by saying that it was an obvious joke or something.
>>
>>39405124
I-I'm not d-degenerate... I j-just thought it would be f-fun...
>>
>>39404221
>Jesus should be shot

Gtfo muzzie
>>
File: IMG_3147.png (1011KB, 900x1288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3147.png
1011KB, 900x1288px
>>39402749
Your mistake was panicking after she reacted badly to the joke you made. If you had just kept your cool and told her you were joking and meant no harm it might have worked out better for ya.

Some girls don't like it when men make lewd jokes around them. And they get creeped out easily. It's an annoying trait and I tend to try to avoid these types of women
>>
>everyone tells him to play it off as a joke
>this autist put his stinky, hairy foot in her lap
That's taking it too far for a joke, he probably thought it would end up like one of his hentai.
>>
>>39402749
>where did i go wrong
First: You talked to a girl.
Second: Chose to actively participate in a talk about fetishes.
Third: Chose to talk about fetishes to a girl.
Fourth: The whole barefoot thing.
Fifth:Telling her to lick it.
Sixth: Running the fuck away instead of passing it off as a joke.
Seventh: Burning literally all your bridges.
Eighth: Not unburning said bridges.
Ninth: ensuring you'll never have any sort of social interaction again cause that shits a bitch to actively start from nothing once you're out of schooling.
Tenth: Doing literally any of these things let alone all of them with your oneitis.

Try your damnedest to unfuck yourself by trying to get back into your social circle otherwise you're basically dead as far as the world is concerned from here on out.
>>
>>39405307
Because thats literally the ONLY chance he had there. He full on fucked up big time and his only chance of recouping his losses would have been to try and play it off as a shitty joke. No ones expecting everyone else involved to laugh at it but its socially more acceptable that you tried and failed to make a joke than doing something so stupid then running away and burning literally all connections to those people.
Ones a "o-oh. haha." reaction the others a "WOW. What in the actual fuck?" kind of reaction. One just shades you as kind of stupid the other makes you at as absolutely fucked in the head."
>>
>tfw biggest fetish IS actually having girls touch my feet because theyre the most erogenous part of my body
>>
>>39402794
Kek same
What's wrong with you OP

>>39402815
Yes, but I never had romantic interest in them
>>
File: 1501115409510.jpg (971KB, 1442x1572px) Image search: [Google]
1501115409510.jpg
971KB, 1442x1572px
>>39404308
this, the only thing you can do is to learn from your mistakes. You can't do everything right from the first time when you are autistic. I have messed up quiet a lot of situations in a comparable manner. The key is to analyze:

What did I do wrong?
Why did I think that it was a good Idea to do that?
And what new rule can I introduce that prevents me from doing this or something similar in the future?

Just accept that you messed up and that you WILL mess up again (in a different way). But don't stop socializing.
>>
>>39402749
op consider the following solution:
>get weed
>smoke weed
>go to your "friends"
>act normally
>when they ask you what hapend just tell them you were high back then
>smoke it for a week or so
>then you quit it
being high is socially far more accepted then what you did.
They might believe it and think it was just a stupid thing to do.
>>
>>39402749
I guess you are not alpha enough for this, but it would work:
Just go to your friends, tell them that it was a stupid mistake and that you are sorry.
Works 90% of the time
>>
>>39405730
>that kid who has a foot fetish and asks friends to lick his feet
>>
>>39405782
Yea I know, I just wanted to point out how normal people solve this kind of situation
>>
>>39402749
What did you do WRONG? More like what did you do RIGHT?
>>
>>39406111
And the answer would be... nothing. Not one thing was done right in that entire incident.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.