[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rituals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: a1997154049_10.jpg (867KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a1997154049_10.jpg
867KB, 1200x1200px
When I wake up in the mornings I sit on the floor with my eyes closed for an hour and tell myself things like "None of it matters, if you die today you had a good run" over and over. It helps with anxiety and stress during the day.

Do you have any rituals?
>>
Hi op I like that picture you posted and I like your ritual I dot have any myself but here is a good song

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AeSEyHa53TU
>>
I pray to God and now I have a fulfilling life, no more anxiety, and own a business at 18.

It's amazing what gifts faith brings.
>>
>>39402621
>Wake up at 4 AM sharp
>Drink a glass of milk
>Go back to bed for three hours before work
>>
I like to wake up and wake and bake with some weed

You fear death differently from me, I only fear it when I'm face to face with it, not of its back like you
>>
>>39402621
>wake up
>shit liquid from my ass into toilet
>down a huge mug of coffee with extra sugar
>smoke two cigs on my way to work
>>
>plan to wake up half an hour earlier so I can take my time getting ready for work
>wake up at that time
>decide sleeping longer is better
>wake up at the normal time and rush around

every fucking day
>>
>>39402734
Selling your ass behind a dumpster isn't exactly a business
>>
File: 1460430949349.png (281KB, 500x650px)
1460430949349.png
281KB, 500x650px
>>39402621
go to work, my ritual is going to work
>>
>>39402621
>Have a mug that is in the shape of a tiger
>Every morning, I will place my hand on it praying for strength and resilience
>2 weeks after starting the ritual, I've become more aggressive/open to people
Fucking rituals, man...
>>
>>39405513
I went from being a passive weakling to a more open and controlling individual.
>>
>>39402621
nniga i got this rituale when i get anxieety. is like niga i just.. i just.. i just do this bizare thing.. i I BREATHE RETARD
>>
I nose-boop my plushie every morning and evening for good fortunes.
>>
Ever since I was young, I've always laid down on a towel after getting out of the shower. Usually had another towel over me. A shower and 10 minutes of this has always helped me ground myself and clear my head.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.