[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you look like a chad if you actually worked out?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: CJCen3NVAAAzoqV.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CJCen3NVAAAzoqV.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
Would you look like a chad if you actually worked out?
>>
I look like a Chad without working out
>>
>6'2"
>broad shoulders
>blonde
>deep blue eyes
>soft brow (that sort of one when people say "soft eyes")
>decent jawline and chin
>sweeping straight hair
>solid build
Lose about 7kg fat and put on 5-10kg muscle and Id literally be chad except
>chubby cheeked baby face
So close man, so close.
>>
>>39402312
Nope, I'll just be slightly less pathetic.
>>
>>39402312
I'd look like a really strong dwarf
>>
File: gymcel.jpg (413KB, 1520x1520px) Image search: [Google]
gymcel.jpg
413KB, 1520x1520px
>>39402312
If you're ugly without working out, you'll still be ugly if you actually did work out
Even Zyzz was pretty good looking during his skinny days.
>>
>>39402593
How many grams of dog meat do I need to eat in order to have that body?
>>
>>39402312
Nah, my face is fucked.

You can't imagine how disappointed I was to lose weight and become skinny, only to find out I was still ugly thanks to genes afterwards.
>>
>>39402312
Fuck no
Id still be a 5"7 manlet
With an introverted, near autistic personality
And a 5/10 face at best
>>
>>39402523
Doesn't losing weight make your face a lot less chubby? Or are you saying you naturally have chubby cheeks?
>>
>>39402312
yes, but only if I find a cure for balding.
Grew from 172 cm to 182 cm at age 19, rapidly balding at 20
I literally spent the only year that I could have been Chad as a chubby isolated fuck

Life is unfair bois
>>
Maybe, but my mental conditions would still be present so it sort of makes it a lost cause
>>
>>39402770
Naturally chubby cheeks. As in even when I had anorexia from drinking and sleeping I was still chubby-faced. Tie in dimples and yea, GG me.
>>
>Start doing exercises at home to try and build up strength and get a bit more fit.
>Fucking torture myself every day for a few months
>Realise that I've gained no muscle whatsoever and I still feel like shit

Exercise is stupid
>>
>>39403152
Did you start eating better and more often? If you didn't do that, then of course you won't get bigger.
>>
>>39403239
Yeah I eat a relatively balanced diet, I'd say. I always get some fruit and veg in there.
>>
No. My frame is ridiculous, 6' tall, 22' shoulders, but I'm aware of my "freak aura" preventing me from being a chad. The way I talk, the way I stand, my ticks, my general demeanor, I will never be chad.

I do work out but I'm a fat perma-bulker. Would look athletic if I dropped 30~lbs but I don't see the point when I'm so alien in every other aspect.

Might do it anyway, see what happens.
>>
>>39403265
>fruit and veg

PROTEINS AND CALORIES you dumbass, you wont get ripped by eating a "balanced" diet made for women
>>
literally have everything i need
>good genes
>thick, straight hair
>great metabolism
>can gain muscle easy
>green eyes
>brown hair
>6'2
only fucked thing is
>tfw my cheeks arent hollow and not really great cheekbones in general
i was so fucking close lads
>>
I'm a 5'6 turbo manlet, but I have a pretty decent face, so maybe I could be a Brad.
>>
>>39403375
Yeah I eat plenty of that as well. I never said I wanted to get ripped either you fuckfreak.
>>
>>39402312
No. It depends on your body type and genes.

> Been exercising, lifting for months. Only little muscle gain. Not even noticeable when wearing clothes.
> Can't afford much food.
> Still be the butt of all jokes for being skinny.
>>
>>39402312
Getting swole won't improve my terrible social skills, it'll just give me more opportunity to spaghetti and disappoint people.
I'm 5'2 so being a Chad is never going to be an option no matter how big I get.
>>
File: 1502944571283.jpg (161KB, 508x610px) Image search: [Google]
1502944571283.jpg
161KB, 508x610px
>>39403438
Plastic surgery m8 and become chad.
>>
>>39403598
To get the face of a Chad wouldn't be "plastic surgery" so much as breaking your face to advance most of it forwards; it would be literal hell.
>>
>>39403714
You need to look up a guy called Mike mew, he'll fix your shit face by telling you how to use chewing exercises and tongue posture and bring facial muscles upward and forward
>>
>>39403929
I've been doing that myself for 16 months or so, I look a hell of a lot better
>>
>>39403929
I mentioned the surgery because even though I look better, I still don't have a very forward face. Even before I started, I still had some potential, whereas some people have so much facial dystrophy, they'd probably need surgery for a substantial improvement.
>>
I am a proto Chad. I have the face of a Chad, but the mind of a robot
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.