[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should a woman really have to be a virgin? If you met a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 508
Thread images: 88

File: 1502638077849.jpg (84KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1502638077849.jpg
84KB, 1280x1280px
Should a woman really have to be a virgin?

If you met a girl that liked you back and she was basically your dream girl, personality and looks wise, would you look over the fact she's not a virgin anymore? She will always love you and be loyal to you but you'll have to live with the fact she was tainted by another man's cock and sperm before, would you cope with that or drop her? Discuss.
>>
>>39402304
don't worry, none of us would turn down a pussy, but if you were a little slut, you probably shouldnt tell your boyfriend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpQqH4H_SUQ
>>
>>39402304
>She will always love you and be loyal to you
Impossible. She has loved before. The first love is always the hardest and it will leave a lasting impression. Subsequent affection will never feel like the first. She will still lust after him if he dropped her. She will run back to him if he gave her a chance again. If she dropped him then she knows that there are better men out there and can easily drop you. A woman with no experience is the best. r9k is right.

I found one. She is extremely happy whenever I give her attention and is quite sad when she is alone.
>>
No, it's a toxic meme that you need to get over. Don't date a slut. But it's fine to date a regular person.

If you've had sex already yourself it will be easier for your ego to stomach the idea. But trust me the whole tally board paradigm will drive a man mad. Don't compare lays, it's just torture, enjoy the moment, enjoy her CHARACTER, you will soon learn if her sexual history is a symptom of bad character or just an incidental experience.
>>
>>39402349
>if he died, she will consult the local necromancer
>>
>>39402304
What's with all these "what if she was perfect but not a virgin" threads at the moment?
Am I really going to have to start posting the "what if I made you the most perfect sandwhich that was your favourite fillings and only you can eat it and also it lasts forever, but some stranger jizzed in it" comparisons?
>>
>>39402304
i've thought this through so many times and i honestly say i wouldn't be able to. i'd rather die alone, but it' not like i have a choice in that anyway
>>
File: 1496667953598.jpg (48KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1496667953598.jpg
48KB, 396x382px
>>39402304
>Should a woman really have to be a virgin?
Yes
> you met a girl that liked you back and she was basically your dream girl, personality and looks wise, would you look over the fact she's not a virgin anymore?
No
>She will always love you and be loyal to you but you'll have to live with the fact she was tainted by another man's cock and sperm before, would you cope with that or drop her?
I would drop here used goods are worthless

Now stop making the same threads
>>
>>39402369
but would you eat it?
>>
>>39402379
sorry i didn't see anything like this posted yesterday, must've been posted when i was asleep
>>
>>39402304
Come on guys. Few girls make it past 15 or 16 without having sex, in fact, I pretty much can bet even your mom wasn't a virgin by the time your dad got there. Hell, the guy you believe is your dad may not be.
>>
Every time I think about this, I am overcome with the desire to die in a war.
I don't know why this happens.
>>
>>39402349
>Just broke up with gf who was virgin before me and we're never getting back

just
>>
>>39402476
At least she only broke up with you. My virgin gf cheated on me before breaking up.
>>
>>39402349
>I'm an emotionally stunted child but so is my GF
>>
>>39402304
To quote the Cleveland show (which is shit but whatever)

Would you rather have an unopened can of soda, or one that has had 20 dicks in it?
>>
>>39402405
Yeah, cuckolded pregnancy is actually remarkably common among the older generation, who were swingers hardcore in the 70s.

A lot of these tobots posting these stupid ass virgin threads are ultimately so obsessed with cheating non-virgins bc they subconsciously sense that they're really their mother's BF's son
>>
>>39402304
>implying a woman who has rode the carousel can be loyal and loving
Nigger please
>>
>>39402605
>implying a virgin woman can be loyal and loving
>>
Okay adding to op's original point

What if the only time she had sex was if she was raped, and would be a virgin otherwise?

And what if she was with someone but they died and that guy was her only lover?

Would you overlook the non-virgin fact in these situations?
>>
>>39402660

I've known bitch virgins, and known good used women. By used I mean several bf's.

Myself don't care.

I judge character, and it would be nice if she had as few as possible relationships, with zero hookups.

But how can you be sure? its a pointless question becuz women lie about their n count.

So better relax, accept you can't win, and if you are winning then expect surprise soon.
>>
>>39402661
used goods is used good anon if her uncle fucked her when she was 6 better then her bf then she will crave more
>>
>>39402304
Personally don't care if a woman is a virgin or not, though if I found out she used to be some total party slut I'd probably be turned off.
>>
>>39402682
So? You let the woman win the game? Better give up on fucking woman all together and they suddenly realise they shouldn't be offering their cunts to everyone.
>>
>>39402821
Women are cruelest beings I know. Believe me. Starting from my mother, to my sister, then to most girls I knew.

I am fascinated how little they think of our feelings, which we carefully hide. Men is regarded as trashy animal, raccoon of sorts that can just take a beating for their own pleasure. Its sickening.

But me not fucking women won't make them better. We live in culture getting worst day in day out, in 50 years we might be on a different swing of pendulum, we just had the luck to be born when shit is hitting the fan. You cannot help by not having sex. No one cares if you live or die, let alone have sex.

I don't need sex or women, but if its convenient I will fuck a girl. Just now I keep realizing they are the scum of the earth. Virgin or not it doesn't matter.

They cannot be trusted. They evolved as dogs and now we killed the master, by we I mean jews and whatever fuck else is ruling. Now these dogs roam free and raid the world of its morality and beauty.

Only thing that would make me happier than suicide is that Earth explodes.
>>
>>39402600
Seen pictures of my grandfather who was in university in the seventies and he had long hair and a chad. We were talking and he said before aids everybody was fucking everybody and giving a false name for a one time hookup was common. He laughed and said on Sunday night there was one club everyone that hadn't hooked up over the weekend would go and without fail could/would have sex. If the girls were at that club they were there for one reason and the place was always packed.
>>
>>39402304
you should have mentioned that we're larping ITT
>>
File: 1470013807826.jpg (22KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1470013807826.jpg
22KB, 400x350px
>>39402304
I dont really worry about her being non-virgin but more about her being in contact with her ex-bf. I wouldnt tolerate that she might harbor feelings for him.
>>
>>39402304
>she's not a virgin anymore? She will always love you and be loyal to you
You see, this is the part that differs from real life.

I would absolutely fuck a non virgin (she's ruined already; might as well) but I would not form any sort of long term relationship with her. I honestly don't care if I die alone because of this.
>>
>>39403016
same
no reason to compromise just because 99.9% of people aren't what you want them to be.
>>
>>39403028
>>39403016
thats noble.

But you know virginity can be faked with surgery?

No one is safe. Hypergamy finds a way.

Robots might be solution.
>>
>>39402661
>What if the only time she had sex was if she was raped, and would be a virgin otherwise?
Hell no. I don't need an insane bitch who will long for her rapist and hate me and herself for it
>And what if she was with someone but they died and that guy was her only lover?
Again, the first guy will always be on her mind. She'll idealize him over time and hate me.

A regular modern girl with 50 cocks under her belt would be a better choice than either.
>>
>>39403028
>no reason to compromise just because 99.9% of people aren't what you want them to be
I unironically believe this, yes. You got a problem with that? It's my life and none of the roasties whining in this thread would want anything to do with anyway. Where's the fucking problem?
>>39403053
That much is true, yes. In practice I will never find a wife anyway so it doesn't bother me. All I'm saying is that if I had to for whatever reason and I could, I would still not take a used whore. That by definition means that if there is even the slightest uncertainty, she won't do. I also want to reiterate for any dumb slut reading this: you have no reason to take issue with this because it affects you in no way whatsoever. It's my life and my choice.
>>
>>39402562
>being sexually open makes you a functioning adult

this is the funniest normalfag meme
>>
>>39403127
JUST..

I find it creepy how a woman can be slut most her teens, then suddenly get into reading books, develop intellect, spirituality and lure guys into thinking she is the one non vapid actual human being her can be with.

Be ware guys.
>>
Refusing anything but a virgin is just a beta meme. Sweet virgin girls can be terrified of sex, and when you finally try, it'll hurt them too much for them to be able to enjoy it. You might not even be able to get all the way in. That's not to mention the disgusting virgin blood that smells like Death's asshole after Indian food shits.

Ideally you want a girl who's had a little bit of sex, but only with a guy(s) with smaller dicks and/or are not as freaky as you. You want to give her the most fun and memorable sex she'll ever have. That's how you get her to have the right kind of infatuation with you.
>>
>>39403204
>muh dick
>muh hedonism
kys nigger
>>
>>39402349
No she won't
You're an autistic shut in
>>
>>39403204
>terrified of sex
>hurt them too much
You know this goes away after a couple times
>>
>>39402379
Don't you think you're being a bit picky? Especially if you're a westerner, finding a faithful and intact girl is a life-long mission.
>>
>>39403204
>Ideally you want a girl who's had a little bit of sex

The point is to be the only one she's had sex with or bonded with, mongoloid.
>>
>>39403204
sex is easy once she starts she can learn quickly.

No need to have dat "experience so she isn't scared of cock"
>>
>>39403224
>>39403272

>muh pure girl

You naive betas deserve the unhappiness you've deluded yourselves into.
>>
>>39403204
There's some truth to this, but remember what board you are on anon
>>
>>39403257
That's irrelevant, used goods are worthless as dating material. Why the fuck would I have to invest myself my time or in any emotional manner in someone that is completely worthless. Is so hard to believe that such individuals are so worthless than any person with self-respect would rather die alone than be with used goods?
>>
>>39402369
>eating food is comparable to fucking someone
Wew
>>
>>39403192
>autistically only going for people who have no sexual history
You realize sex is better with a girl who knows what she's doing, right?
>>
>>39402304
Only virgins care of a girl is one as well. As you get older and fuck more girls (yes reeee me out). It is not important at all. You actually prefer girls with experience then those without. Nothing better then a good lay which you'd never her from a V
>>
>>39403308
>I am a nigger that can comprehend that the whole point of having sex is to form a family and not the dopamine rush that normalfag thinks is some sort of social achievement
Nigger
>>
>>39403204
If women can learn sex by fucking randoms, why can't they learn sex by fucking their husband? You retards never give your own arguments more than 20 seconds of thought do you
>>
>>39403369
*never get from a V
>>
>>39403308
A woman getting fucked majorly rewires her brain, faggot, and triggers pair bonding. After she's done it a few times the effect diminishes.
>>
>>39403388
Because different people have different techniques. Ones she could incorporate into a very fun night.
>>
>>39402304
>basically your dream girl
>not a virgin

if she's not a virgin, than she's not even close to being my dream girl
>>
>>39403192
And girls go for normal fans, not basement dwellers who are too fat to even get to the bathtoom
>>
>>39403369
So would you marry any of these slags? That's the point of these threads; I don't think anyone would pass on sex from a slut.
>>
>>39403369
>Only virgins care about social studies
>only virgins are not degenerates that can't see the greatness that is casual sex and how important is a dopamine rush
Literally a nigger
>>
>>39403369
What do you not get, you dense nigger? Is anyone talking about pump&dump here? No. We're talking RELATIONSHIPS. Which involve more than a single "good lay". If you fuck the bitch all your life she's bound to learn something, is she not? How is fucking some random stranger once a better learning experience than experimenting with her husband?

Why the hell do you even think the quality of sex is what defines a relationship? It's a stupid meme, a hundred years ago most people were content with just fucking in some "vanilla" way for their whole lives.
>>
>>39403436
>tfw it dips between 2 and 10

weepy
>>
>>39403406
Yes, because everyone comes from the factory with a technique installed and you're only with your wife to have a single fun night.
>>
>>39403380
>>39403388

>s-sex should only be for reproduction, not for fun!
>f-food should only be for metabolic sustenance, not for fun!
>h-hearing should only be for speaking and sensing danger, not for fun!

lol you dumb-shits have really drank the faux-morality kool-aid. There's nothing wrong with sex for fun, and indulgence =/= compulsion. Learn this and you just might come to enjoy your life before it's too late.
>>
>>39403461
>sex can be fun
>therefore your marriage is only about sex
I call Poe's law. I don't believe anyone capable of finding 4chan could be this much of an imbecile. I think you're baiting.
>>
>>39403388
How can a blind man lead a blind woman
>>
>>39403520
So according to your logic everyone starts off blind thus nobody can learn anything?
So you could just aswell stick with only 1 person.
>>
>>39403404
You assume women are wired to pair bond out of the womb. They are not, never were. If their guy turns his back they have another penis inserted.
>>
File: 1498398420983.jpg (34KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
1498398420983.jpg
34KB, 570x570px
>>39402304
So here's my two cents on the virgin thing and why robots are obsessed with them.

You learn new things from new partners.
This goes for both men and women. Someone who has been with many partners is more sexually experienced and is better at sex.

Sex with virgins is fucking horrible. They hurt and bleed and are bad in bed. Generally they're not the top of the bunch either. Really good looking girls are sexually promiscuous (they don't have to be complete sluts, but will definitely have had a few partners and lots of experience) and make the best fucks.

My current gf is quite pretty (8.5/10 imo) and taught me moves I didn't even know about. I also taught her some of mine which she loved. We were hooking up before we dated and the sex was good enough that we made a commitment to each other.

Her ex was a pretty boy who was phenomenally bad at sex and although she dated him for his looks, she dumped him after a month.

Even if you're a 9/10, women need good sex to stay.

That's why robots want virgins. They don't know anything about sex and won't dump a clueless guy.

>Why the hell do you even think the quality of sex is what defines a relationship?
It's not what defines a relationship, but it's an important part of it.
Why do I know you haven't had much romantic or sexual experience?
You sound like a damn retard. Sex is a crucial part of bonding. If you can't bond properly, your relationship won't get stronger and more intimate.

>a hundred years ago most people were content with just fucking in some "vanilla" way for their whole lives.
Yeah and a hundred years ago they didn't have easy access to a multitude of sexual partners to choose the best from either.
>>
>>39402358
Yes you're right. They're all sluts
>>
>>39403461
And besides, you haven't addressed the fact that in a functional marriage, there is no obstacle to learning how to have sex. You must be one of these:
>baiting
>playing devil's advocate
>a woman
>retarded
You jump from non sequitur to non sequitur never bothering to address replies when you inevitably get btfo.

Let me sum up
>virgins suck because sluts are better at sex, therefore you should marry a slut
This is false because:
1) marriage is more than just the quality of the sex. It is about starting a family. Sure, sex is great, but if all you wanted was sex you would not get married. You want a woman who is more loyal, reliable and less prone to impulsive behaviour to raise your kids. Slutting it up is the definition of impulsive behaviour and heavily predisposes women towards cheating
2) people LEARN sex. You and your wife can learn to fuck with each other the exact same way you would with other people. Since marriage is PRIMARILY about starting a family and not sex (notice how at no point do I imply having sex is bad, forbidden or should not be fun), you can deal with the initial learning period. I would have no issue with it because that is what I value more. If you think the most important factor in a relationship is the quality of sex from day 1, you have no business raising a family anyway.
>>
>>39403535
I still believe in pair bonding but enough of a realist to know women don't and even a female virgin wants a guy to take that cherry who knows his way around a pussy.
>>
>>39403547
> trying to justify being a cuckold
You can eat your wifes bfs creampies, but I'd rather not thanks.
>>
>>39403539
Nothing about the human brain is a binary, deterministic 1/0 function. Not when it comes to things as broad as pair bonding anyway. If you weren't a retard you'd understand we're talking about predispositions and probabilities, not certainties. Of course a woman might cheat even if you fucked her first. But she is LESS LIKELY to because she has a RELATIVELY STRONGER bond to you. And this effect is quite significant.
>>
That's me rn. and knowing all women lost her virginity in 2017.
>>
>>39403472
Literally when did I say marriage is only about sex? You're reaching far for that straw-man, anon.

>I'm gonna refrain from eating anything but toast and plain oatmeal my entire life until I meet someone I like and finally have some pizza, even though there's a good chance she'll eventually want to eat pizza with someone else and I'll have only ever had sub-par pizza with her. I could just try to indulge in pizza safely with others to enjoy myself and learn that no pizza is special enough to limit my life or happiness over and in the process grow some self-confidence, b-but that's immoral cuz someone told me so!
>>
>>39403547
>anecdote
>personal preference
Fuck off. Besides, you're missing the point. Refer to >>39403568

And before you type up some more of that 95-105 IQ garbage you think passes for an argument, check if any of it is not already refuted above.
>>
>>39403597
>being this illogical
If a girl is my wife or gf, she isn't fucking other people.That's called cheating.

Girls aren't impure just because they've had sex before. Give me a good reason why they are without resorting to insults.

Maybe what I said cut a little deep?
>>
>>39403547
Hundreds of years ago you didn't have the pill, the morning after pill and abortion on demand. Pregnancy kept women's legs closed more than anything. Husband away she wants to fuck chad but knows there is no way to explain a child if she isn't fucking her husband. Doesn't mean she isn't blowing other guys or taking it in the ass.
>>
>>39403625
Yeah, but she will keep eating that pizza because it is so damn delicious until she becomes a landwhale.
>>
>>39403640
Which you "justified" with your great wall of text.
Make sure Jamal has a nice dinner, otherwise he can't fuck your wife well enough and she may leave you!
>>
>>39403625
And yet here you are again. I literally explained to you that the quality of the sex is not a primary consideration and that it can be improved. What do you do? Call me stupid because the quality of sex will be bad. You are quite literally saying that sex is all that matters in the relationship with those retarded analogies of yours.

I think brainlets should not be taught to write, because you sure as hell never learned to read.
>>
It's always funny when a "brooo" posts anything regarding "amazing sex" when his experience is just him in different positions trying to postpone the 5 seconds of buzzing in his dick
>>
>>39403638
>>39403568
>virgins suck because sluts are better at sex, therefore you should marry a slut
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma
For someone who likes to quote logical fallacies you sure can't recognise your own.

I never said to date a slut.
I said to date a well adjusted person who will inevitable in the course of their life have been attractive enough to someone and attracted enough to someone to enter a sexual relationship with them. Someone who has had a few partners before is not a slut.

Not only will the sex be better, they will have learned what does and doesn't make a relationship work.
>>
>>39403547
>women need good sex to stay
Sluts

And who are you greentext quoting and calling retarded?
>>
>>39403688
You sound like a raging beta my man.
>>
>>39403647
A woman is loyal to you because you are important to her and she respects you.
Women cheat because they no longer respect their partners.
Robots are deathly afraid of cheating because they have next to zero self respect. Women, or anyone, can't respect someone who doesn't respect themselves.

>>39403659
>Girls aren't impure just because they've had sex before. Give me a good reason why they are without resorting to insults.
Looks like you failed :^)
>>
>>39403602
You obviously don't get out much. I do agree there are no certainties/predispositions but very high probabilities, high enough anyone would take that bet.

She is not less likely to fuck someone else just because she is a virgin. The only way to assure that over time is to keep her locked up and away from her slut friends. Girls talk, girls dream and desire and girls seek and satisfy their curiosity.

My own mother, a virgin when she married my father (him too), fucked the first boss she had when she started getting out of the house after three children. How do I know. My father had recorded her speaking to her lover and at 11 I got to hear about her sexual history and her lovers performance.
>>
>>39403726
You've finally admitted your a cuckold then?
Because I never once claimed they were impure for not being a virgin. I just called you a cuck for wanting to eat out other mens cum.
>>
>>39403707
I'm a guy and I need good sex to stay in a relationship.

>>39403708
Who's more beta, a guy who has plenty of good sex or a guy who explains his virginity by claiming he's waiting for a "pure" girl when in fact it's his lack of attractiveness that keeps him a virgin?
>>
>>39403568
Name one non-sequitur I've used, moron. All you've done is straw-man me while pushing your own non-sequiturs.

> virgins suck because sluts are better at sex, therefore you should marry a slut

lol when did I ever once say or imply this? Never. I never mentioned marriage once except to point out how stupid it is to wait until marriage to have it. I pointed out that the naive beta mentality of feeling bitter over a girl you're attracted to not being a virgin is naive, and only really comes from men who're used to constant rejection in a sexual market filled with almost nothing but other men superior to them, i.e. your average fucking robot.

Once you begin learning that - to put it frankly - "bitches ain't shit", you're on the path to losing your anxiety over sex and actually being able to get and enjoy it.

Marriage - if you do it - should be with someone you trust and love, and share a deep psychological connection with. Do you honestly think women who've never had a lot of sex or never had it with more than one or two people are more likely to be sexually loyal? Then you're even more of a naive dumbass than previously evident.

If anything, women with too little sexual experience are even more likely to cheat than women who've had reasonable experience with it. They grow bitter for not having the fun in their youth they could've had and will jump on the first bad-boy cock they can get. And yes, I say this from personal experience from unknowingly cucking some poor fuck who's wife was in that exact situation.

Grow the fuck up and learn some self-confidence.
>>
>>39403688
All social studies show that having more partners increase the rate of divorce. even the figures of chances of divorce after five years of marriage show that her having 1 partner before marriage raising the chance of divorce from 5% to over 20%, Yet you seem to think you should date over a virgin because of certain arbitrary reason like "Better sex, and relationship experience". Why would i date what you call as "well-adjusted person" when they are just worthless in terms of dating material
>>
>>39403669
Read >>39403752
dumbass. You're the "brainlet here" you poor teenage future cuck.
>>
>>39403745
And what if the guy is attractive and doesn't want a non-virgin? I know the slut hate is a common defense mechanism, but being ugly isn't a per-requisite to that view.
>>
>>39403739
>hahHAHAa Cuck xD
Maybe come up with a better insult?
I have no interest in other men, maybe that's why I don't mind fucking non virgins.

If you're constantly thinking about eating other men's cum and other forms of cuckoldry, I'd do some deep self reflection.
>>
File: 1301087053089.jpg (5KB, 145x138px) Image search: [Google]
1301087053089.jpg
5KB, 145x138px
>>39403752
>Uses Anecdotic experience as some sort defense over his nigger view over casual sex
>call other morons
>>
>>39403726
I partially agree. When a woman loses respect she'll fuck any dick around not yours. However, some women just love to fuck variety. They want the nice family, can respect their husbands effort to provide, even want them to father her children, have a decent sex life but let another man flatter them and desire them their genitals take over. Blood rushing to their genitals makes them just as irrational as a hard dick does a man.
>>
>>39403776
Looks like some cucky is upset with being called what he is.
Maybe stop letting Jamal bang your wife and you wouldn't be called it so often.
>>
Hey, I need to know you guy's opinion on women's genitalia.
I've never had sex with anybody, but I do have labia minora visible if I laid on my back or spread them. Not when I stand up, though, they're not disgustingly hanging out.
Would you turn somebody down because of what their vagoo looks like?
>>
File: 1391546669101.png (331KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
1391546669101.png
331KB, 599x449px
>>39403784
>uses nothing but poorly-formed arguments with no real-world validation as some sort of defense of his naive view of casual sex
>thinks he isn't a moron
>>
>>39403366
Sex is not the goal though, Emotional connections are
If I was looking for a hookup, I'd go for the person that would make it fun, if I want a life partner, I want someone that didn't have a damaged pair bonding system
>>
No. I don't dumpster dive and nonvirgins are trash. The only person a girlfriend should have fucked before me is herself.
>>
>>39403802
Most vaginas are unaesthetic. Any fag who rejects a girl for the way her vag looks, unless it's covered in some STD or is full-on wizard sleeve deserves to be cucked.
>>
>>39403802
No, my penis has one eye and it cannot see.
>>
>>39403688
>For someone who likes to quote logical fallacies you sure can't recognise your own.
Except I haven't quoted any logical fallacies, just called you stupid repeatedly. Which is itself a logical fallacy, I admit, but nevertheless true.
>I never said to date a slut.
Then you are not very familiar with the parlance of this site. Here let me help:
if (number of prior sexual partners == 0) girl = virgin;
else girl = slut;
>Not only will the sex be better, they will have learned what does and doesn't make a relationship work.
Again, this is false as clearly demonstrated by the divorce statistics. You are correct that the sex should be initially better, but everything else is conjecture and false. Neurology (multiple sexual partners weaken bonding with each next individual partner) and psychology (with prior partners she will always compare you to them; she is likely to harbour some residual attachments; she sees breaking up as more normal) both disagree with you.

You never stressrd this relationship quality aspect before, your previous posts clearly focus on the "better sex" aspect which has been debunked a million times over. Here, let me reiterate for the last time

Why the fact that non-virgins are better at sex does not mean they are better partners for marriage:
1) marriage is about starting a family. The primary consideration is having a loyal, mentally stable and reliable mate who will make a good parent and is a good match personality wise. Sex besides reproduction is a fun pass time activity, but it is by no means an important metric for selecting a good mother.
2) the quality of sex will improve over time anyway, since you and your girl will gain experience just as anybody else does. The only difference is the first impressions and initial period of the relationship.

Oh, and I suggest you look up something called "fallacy fallacy"
>>
File: 1400606764487.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1400606764487.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>>39403752
>Stop trying to tell me that wasting time with a roasatie and having casual sex with used up goods its worthless outside of a dopamine rush
IT'S NOT. I AM ALPHA GUYS, ENJOYING MYSELF IS THE ULTIMATE GOAL, I AM SOCIALLY SUCCESSFUL, FUCKING SOME USED UP WHORE AND DATING HER IS THE PINNACLE OF SOCIAL SUCCESS
>>
>>39403762
That's not the only factor that influences rates of divorce.
I'm sure if you checked other graphs like "Length of time spent dating before marriage", you'd see similar trends.

Besides, as you said, I said date. I didn't mention marriage. I don't date people to marry them, I date them because I like them and want to be together with them, not necessarily forever.

>>39403771
That is an unlikely scenario, because a guy like that would be getting regular attention from attractive females and would have to settle for someone less attractive and perhaps with a less favourable personality for her virginity.
>>
>>39403807
>NSFG family studies
>no real-world validation
Holy fuck, this has tobe bait. Please tell me you are just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>39403752
The non sequitur here is that you're not talking about marriage, which everybody else is. Literally no one is saying they want virgins for pump and dump you retard, what would be the point? If you can't deduce the fucking point of the argument then I don't think you should be allowed to post.
>>
>>39403786
>However, some women just love to fuck variety.
That's true, and there are certain patterns you can observe so you can avoid them.
>Very little experience with sex. A girl who has never had sex with a man more attractive than you gets wet when offered the chance.
>No previous long term relationships, but plenty of flings. Just a slut who can't stay loyal.

>>39403797
Virgin rage, truly a pathetic spectacle.
>>
>>39403745
Well that's you (a faggot)
I want meaningful companionship. Without that ill stick to escorts
>>
>>39403844
Not really, not virgins are statistically worst in every graphic in terms of relationship they are just worthless.
>>
>>39403833
To complement this post, see >>39403874

The whole point of wanting a virgin is for life long relationships, you fucking normie retards. If you in your dunning krueger fuelled sense of superiority assumed that these dumb losers want virgin gfs, I wonder how you survived kindergarten. Don't argue as if you were some authority if you can't even perceive what the argument is about.
>>
>>39403837
>Stop trying to tell me that never indulging in sex until I meet someone I think will be eternally loyal to me in a world where the chances of that are minuscule is nothing but naive delusion
IT'S NOT. I'M MORAL GUYS. REPRODUCTION IS THE ONLY VALID GOAL. I AM GOOD AND MORAL AND MY DESIRE FOR STRICT PHYSICAL LOYALTY IS TOTALLY REASONABLE. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY BITTERNESS OVER CHRONIC SEXUAL REJECTION BY HOT GIRLS WHO'D RATHER FUCK SUPERIOR MALES
>>
>dream girl
>implying she wouldn't be a virgin

it automatically disqualifies her as it shows poor judgement and inability to commit to a long term relationship OR entering a relationship with someone who can't sustain it

either way, they showed their true colours as a failure and have become dumpster tier

its a simple yet horrifying truth for women
>>
>>39403366
>>39403427
>Being shit on so hard you'll type up just about anything to try and recover
What was it about his green text that was off? You did imply that to be a functioning adult you should be open about sex. You got BTFO, keep your remaining dignity intact by shutting the fuck up at this point.
>>
>>39403547
>Calling other people retards while typing up an essay to help supposed meet virgin shut ins even though time could be better spent banging that 8.5 GF you supposedly have
And we're retarded?
>>
File: 1497879072839.jpg (58KB, 600x589px) Image search: [Google]
1497879072839.jpg
58KB, 600x589px
>>39403833
>Slut is generally a term for a woman or girl who is considered to have loose sexual morals or who is sexually promiscuous.
Loose morals are very subjective, and obviously you and I have very different definitions of the word.
A girl isn't a slut to me if she's had two ex boyfriends.

1) marriage is about starting a family. The primary consideration is having a loyal, mentally stable and reliable mate who will make a good parent and is a good match personality wise. Sex besides reproduction is a fun pass time activity, but it is by no means an important metric for selecting a good mother.

If loyalty and reliability are so important, wouldn't it make more sense to choose someone who has shopped around and chose you because you were the best in all metrics (not just quality of sex, but mental and emotional stability, personality, and looks), rather than someone who made an irreversible decision with the first person they fell in love with, since they might be tempted by a better prospect later on?

Is a 5% divorce rate a chance you're willing to take?
You could be one in twenty guys whose wife left him for someone better or because she didn't have enough experience to realise he wouldn't make a good long term partner.

2) the quality of sex will improve over time anyway, since you and your girl will gain experience just as anybody else does. The only difference is the first impressions and initial period of the relationship.

It will get better and you will gain experience, but only to a point. Every consistent sex partner (hooking up more than once) and lots of one night stands that I've been with have taught me new things that I wouldn't have learnt from others.

If quality of sex is not a prime metric for you, you shouldn't be concerned with this anyway.
>>
>>39403911
I don't know how much of these kinds of posts is satirical, but I don't see how not wanting a non-virgin requires any form of elaboration, it's just gross.

I still think about my first girlfriend all the time and that was years ago; I don't see why anyone wouldn't want to have a girl who can't do that because she's only been with you.
>>
>>39403921
I'm not trying to help anyone, and my gf is at work.

Interesting that you value sex over discussion but think a decently attractive girl shouldn't feel the same way.
>>
>>39403907
> MY DESIRE FOR STRICT PHYSICAL LOYALTY IS TOTALLY REASONABLE
Literally implying that not being a cuck is unreasonable to him
>>
>>39402304
It would be very hard for me to get over and I doubt I'd be able to accept it. The problem is that she either loved another man enough to have sex with him or worse, she had sex with random men she didn't love. Either way, she's not only tainted, but what is preventing her from doing it again?
>>
>>39402304
It's not the virginity I'm interested in. It's the experience of two people losing their virginities together. If I have that experience then i will no longer care about whether my partners are a virgin or not. But I have to have that experience while I still have my virginity. So I would in fact reject the "perfect girl" if I was a virgin and she was not.
>>
>>39403955
stop larping roastie you are bad at it, and no. Those post are not satirical most men really view non-virgin as worthless used goods. Good luck finding ones that will be willing to settle with you and not fuck someone on the side
>>
>>39403972
There you go making assumptions again so you have a barely there argument to make. What are you doing dude? What do you even want from this thread?
>>
>>39404005
>What are you doing dude?
Debating the question the OP has presented

>What do you even want from this thread?
The point of this thread is to foster discussion, which I'm participating in to refine my own opinions.
What do you want from this thread?
>>
>>39403241
He's still better and miles ahead than any non-white though.
>>
>>39402349
>A woman with no experience is the best. r9k is right
Only if you got good dick. She'll get bored of you and wonder what it's like to ride other, bigger and more satisfying Chad cock
>>
>>39404000
I don't think you read all of my post; I was specifically referring to the failure/dumpster, etc. portion
>>
The premise is faulty. There are no virgin women. Chad always wins and gets them.
>>
>>39403951
>yes, the probability of x is greater than y as evidenced by statistics
>neurology and other sciences offer evidence and models that help explain this pattern
>but don't you think y is more likely to happen?
>I base this on my completely made up, intutive form of reasoning and cannot offer any evidence besides that it sounds like it makes sense when I describe it
I'm done arguing with you
>>
>>39404076
Your models apply to the united states of ameriturds, which I happily do not live in.

And you didn't address my other point :)
>>
File: 1441590334689.jpg (20KB, 234x200px) Image search: [Google]
1441590334689.jpg
20KB, 234x200px
>>39403975
>I'll stay completely chaste (and tell myself it's by my own choice) to save myself for a girl who'll do the same for me!
There's a difference between wanting something and honestly believing you'll get it, future-cuck.
>>
>All these idiots pretending that a virgin will be loyal to them
A virgin qt is just as likely to cheat on you with Chad. Hell, once she realizes she can do better than you, she'll dump you in a heartbeat
>>
>>39403251
No it doesn't, it's a matter of lubrication. If they're too scared/nervous to be properly aroused/wet, it WILL hurt, every time.
>>
>>39404126
>MY DESIRE FOR STRICT PHYSICAL LOYALTY IS TOTALLY REASONABLE
MY DESIRE FOR STRICT PHYSICAL LOYALTY IS TOTALLY REASONABLE MY DESIRE FOR STRICT PHYSICAL LOYALTY IS TOTALLY REASONABLE MY DESIRE FOR STRICT PHYSICAL LOYALTY IS TOTALLY REASONABLE
MY DESIRE FOR STRICT PHYSICAL LOYALTY IS TOTALLY REASONABLE
>>
>>39404126
Holy fuck stop posting, you are such a brainlet that thought that you could mock someone by saying that not wanting to be a cuck is unreasonable.
>>
>>39404089
To the other point: it's been addressed already, dumb cunt. The quality of sex is not the metric for selecting a partner for a family. The whole sex will improve thing is a tangent to begin with. All I did with that was refute any claims that sex will be horrible and unenjoyable, when there is no reason for it to be below average. Sure, it is unlikely your wife will become a 10k a night escort, but she'll be as good as any normal woman. Even if other women might be marginally better at sex, it's never going to be enough of a difference to matter, all else considered.

Now, as I said, I am done arguing with you. You have some reason or another for stubbornly rejecting my points, but it's not logic. I would guess you are either an "experienced woman" yourself or in a relationship with one.
>>
>>39404134
>is just as likely to cheat
This part is simply not true. She is less likely to cheat, fact.
>>
File: 1433564912192.jpg (51KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
1433564912192.jpg
51KB, 604x340px
>>39404202
>y-you're such a [B R A I N L E T]! stop telling me my delusional, naive beliefs are naive and delusional! y-youre the cuck, not me!
>>
>>39402304
Virgins don't know how to fuck
>>
>>39404231
>duur look at ma bullshit inforgraphics
Yeah, you really think people are honest with that shit? A virgin bitch will cheat on you just as much as a "slut" probably even more because a slut has already had her fun and wants to keep her beta orbiter, while the virgin wants to experience new dick and have fun
>>
File: HAHAHA.jpg (111KB, 486x609px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHA.jpg
111KB, 486x609px
>>39404262
Read your own post delusional retard >>39403907 You literally implied that wanting strict physical loyalty is unreasonable. You are like those retards that go around saying that is ok to be a cuck because most women are cheating roasties.
>>
>>39403257
I'd rather die then be a cuck.
>>39403308
whatever you say, cuck
>>
>>39404299
>slut will suddenly exhibit self-control and adverse reaction towards hedonistic behavior because of arbitrary reasons that make sense to me
>Discards neurobiological and physiological evidence that doesn't support his claims
Nigger
>>
>>39402304
Maybe if she was a 11/10 and wasn't an slut before being my gf.
>>
>not a virgin
>she will always love you and be loyal

Sure thing. Keep on dreaming.
>>
>>39402369
absolutely fucking this.
>she is perfect
>not a virgin
choose fucking one you cuck
>>
No

The most original comment
>>
>>39402304
Consider that she's a virgin. You won't be insecure that she's had better dick/sex/intimacy with anyone else, but at the same time, she might actually be a lot more compatible with someone who's not you. It's a position of ignorance, but (even virgin) girls are curious and her curiosity might get the better of her as all she'll have known is you and 5 years down the road she might wonder what something else is like.

Now consider she isn't a virgin. She's been intimate with different guys who each brought something unique to the table. The way they kissed, cuddled, fucked, complimented, teased, or even looked at each other will be different from the way you do it. The downside is she's had other experiences. The plus side however, is that if you succeed at being the best she's had (this doesn't mean something as stupid as having the biggest dick), you'll lock-down a level of security and companionship that is more founded than had you met a virgin.

Besides, if you guys lose your virginities and it doesn't work out long-term with the girl you started with, you'll see how silly this whole virgin purity stuff is. Not being a virgin isn't a red-flag for a girl, you have to look into why her relationships ended and what kind of person she is.
>>
>>39402304
it's litterary like this:
>you get a free flight to New York, 1st class with all inclusive.
>The plane is going to fly into the twin towers, because it's 9/11
Would you take it?
>>
>>39404383
>Desperately clinging to his pure virgin qt that loves him fantasy
kek it's funny how you retarded guys with no experience dealing with women think that virgin women are somehow different than non-virgin women.
>>
>>39404477
YES I WOULD, ETERNAL VOID HERE I COME
EVEN BETTER IF I WERE TO BE THE PILOT
>>
>>39404497
If she's not a teen, being a virgin means there's something seriously fucking wrong with her. Women get an obscene amount of attention from all sorts of guys (chads, orbiters, cyborgs, normies, you name it) and there's no reason for them not to have experienced intimacy by the time they're 20.

The female equivalent of a robot doesn't exist for a reason. Betas get shafted in this society and can easily end up virgins into their 20s 30s and beyond.
>>
>>39404497
>Ignore Neurobiology, physiological evidence, family studies
>Keep saying that non-virgins are not objectively worse than virgins.
>All he has left is muh delusion after all his arguments were BTFO.
Nigger
>>
Being a virgin isn't enough. Most of the virgin females I knew had already kissed a guy or given a blowjob or been fingered or some other thing. GIRLS IN NORTH AMERICA ARE NOT PURE.
>>
>>39403547
NORMIE REEEEEEEEEE. Go back to facebook, and get your chlamydia treated.
>>
>>39402304
I think the "she must be a virgin" meme is down to one of three things:

>really young guys (under 18), for whom finding a virgin girl is a realistic possibility
>the extremely religious, these are likely to be no sex before marriage types (Southern Baptist Christians, Muslims, Hindus, etc.)
>guys who know they can't get laid without insane effort, and use the virgin thing as a copout
>>
>>39404537
>>Keep saying that non-virgins are not objectively worse than virgins.
Where did I say that? Learn to read dipshit
A bunch of bullshit studies. Nobody is honest when it comes to cheating.
>Neurobiology
Will show you that all women get horny when they see Chad, even the pure virgins
Just stop kiddo, I'm sorry your fantasy is just a fantasy.

>>39404531
>If she's not a teen, being a virgin means there's something seriously fucking wrong with her.
Yes, and most of the time she'll be so off-putting, that you wont want her. I know a good amount of virgin girls, they're either fat/ugly or mentally handicapped in some way.
If you get a regular one, then usually they had low self-esteem and all you'll do is build them up to the point that they're comfortable being underneath Chad
>>
>>39404563
Fuck's sake man the average age for a first kiss is like 13-15. I'm not mocking you for not having done it or anything, but if your standards for purity are "she must be kissless and a virgin" then your adult dating pool is limited exclusively to women who are seriously disabled in some way.
>>
>>39404599
Tbf there's some truth to the idea that a girl who's had a ridiculous amount of sex might not end up being a faithful gf. If she's got a really high sex drive, low self control, and men are constantly throwing themselves at her, then it's really likely that she'll cheat. That's the kind of girl who doesn't even think about looking for marriage until she hits her 30s.
>>
>>39404610
Yes I agree but it's forced my hand into accepting I won't get a pure girl. Pining for a virgin over the concept of purity is POINTLESS cause EVEN THE VIRGINS AREN'T PURE AND ROBOTS ARE TOO DUMB TO GET IT.

It's a 2D fantasy
>>
>>39404599
>Where did I say that? Learn to read dipshit
Here >>39404497 "virgin women are somehow different than non-virgin women"
Wrong again.
>>Neurobiology
Will show you that all women get horny when they see Chad, even the pure virgins
Just stop kiddo, I'm sorry your fantasy is just a fantasy.
Illiterate Nigger, stupid monkeys like you that decide to butt into an argument without a single ounce of knowledge on the topic are so fucking annoying.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18655894
>>
>>39404664
It may be a fantasy, but if reality is so inferior I'd rather ignore reality.
>>
>>39402304
Go suck on a chode OP you fucking queer
>>
>>39403334
You trying to tell me you'd eat the sandwich?
>>
>>39404477
There were people in first class on those planes and they got there first
>>
>>39402405
This,
A virgin GF is a fucking meme, most girls these days aren't virgins and even if you did meet one she isn't going to lose it with your ass.
>>
File: 1483023035959.png (108KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1483023035959.png
108KB, 250x240px
That shit is too complicated anyway.

Even if a non-virgin girl isn't a slut, I'm 20 years old and have never been with a woman before. Why the fuck would anyone want me? What could I possibly bring to a relationship? How could any decent woman look past the plethora of insecurities that I have and that most likely can't be fixed due to being completely ingrained as part of my personality by now?
I don't even know how I'm supposed to interact with a woman on anything else than a purely formal level, and intimacy is fucking foreign to me.

I see people in this thread talking about stuff that happens when you're in a relationship, like making sex more fun or whatever and this just baffles me because I can't even project myself in such a situation. I'm still stuck in the "how do I talk to another person" stage. Concepts such as being a good lay just fucking elude me.

Some people just aren't meant to find someone.
>>
>>39402405
>Come on guys. Few girls make it past 15 or 16 without having sex
Isn't the average like 18, even in more "open" places like Brazil, France, the US, etc. .? Or is that skewed by a higher male average?
>>
>>39404928
>bohoo I'm 20 years old
you can start whining about your age when you're 30 or whatever and still a virgin you nigger
>>
>>39404930
Male average
a female just has to snap her fingers to get a partner, and thus lose it at around 11
>>
>>39404957
Doesn't change the fact that I'm too late. I've never hit the developmental milestones that people go through during their teens. People my age are already in their second or third relationship and let's not even talk about hook-ups, while I'm still trying to figure out how to not panic when walking in a crowded place.
>>
>>39404770
>virgin women are somehow different than non-virgin women
That doesn't imply one is worse or better than the other, simply that they are similar.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18655894
Not even relevant.
>n-nigger!
>n-nigger!
Jeez, I forgot that most people on here are 15 year old retards kek
>>
>>39405004
https://dlib.bc.edu/islandora/object/bc-ir:102085/datastream/PDF/view
How the fuck is not relevant you illiterate nigger oh right you know jackshit about neurobiology dumb monkey
>>
>>39404973
Don't know if I just bluepilled myself but realized that the difference is simply that female virgins are in demand and at the same time experienced males are always preferred. Girls don't even know yet if they want sex or what is it but so many men will go for younger and younger girls only to get a virgin. It's not their privilege, it's result of all men preferring virgins as proved by this, and many similar, threads.
>>
>>39405063
>Sex differences in the regulation of social behavior as well as sex biases in prevalence of
social disorders such as autism are likely due to sex differences in brain function.
You are honestly a fucking retard. Do you think when they say "sex differences" they mean a difference between the amount of sexual partners? Just kill yourself faggot kek
You're literally just posting shit you know nothing about dumbass
>>
File: 1501014669081.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501014669081.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>>39404862
They kindly offer you their seat for this experiment. We use a time machine to make it possible
>>
>>39402405
My mother fucking wait for my dad for 5 god damn years
>inb4 what if she lied
No my dad told me in great detail about taking her virginity to me when He was drunk
Fucking hell
>>
>>39405167
Sub 90 IQ nigger, i literally linked you to a study about effects of oxytocin and vasopressin in humans and how it affects bonding and how even on mammas the difference and roles they play in both male and female are different. Explaining why Female mammals are designed to bond with their first partners in order to ensure stability for their off spring ( there are no anti-conceptive methods on the animal kingdom)
You are just an illiteral nigger.
https://www.intechopen.com/books/neuroendocrinology-and-behavior/behavioral-roles-of-oxytocin-and-vasopressin
>>
I will only have sex with a virgin girl who I'd marry. I'm not christian, I just do not like the idea of loving a person who has loved someone else before.I know very well that first sexual partner is the one people have the fondest memory of, and I do not like to be the runner up. I'm decently attractive, with a job so I have had plenty of chances to lose my virginity, but I refused. I want a wife ,not a public toilet. And no matter how much you defend these, there is no arguing that women have full power and control over the whole sex thing. If they wish to do so, they could close their legs,but they don't, which is quite repulsive to me. I know about the whole "non-virgin women have experience and are thus better at sex" but I don't want that. Good for them, hookup culture is at an all time high, and they seem to enjoy it too, they can have all the sex and drugs they want, I quite literally do not care. But it doesn't concern me in any way,I'm nobody's second,or third, or nth choice. Live and let live you know ?
>>
>>39404477
The flights that hit the Twin Towers were originally headed to Los Angeles, though. That's why they had so much fuel in them when they hit the towers. The terrorists wanted to cause as much damage as possible.
>>
>tfw oneitis is both perfect AND a pure virgin
Never had a boyfriend, probably never do much as held hands. Her free time after high school has been filled with a mix of working, volunteering at a Christian church and online coursework (she hasn't been to a physical school since 8th grade, so she's certainly never been surrounded by deceitful chads). She also claims to never even have had the slightest urge to try drugs or alcohol or anything, can't stand tattoos because they're permanent, and dresses adorable but conservative.
>>
File: 1501697499184.jpg (172KB, 588x393px) Image search: [Google]
1501697499184.jpg
172KB, 588x393px
>all these fags talking about their casual sex
i want normalfags to leave forever. if you're not a virgin, you're not a robot.
>>
>>39405699
Does she even know of your existence?
>>
>>39404513
hey!! wait for me i can be good co pilot ya know!!
>>
>>39405699
Fucking lol
It amazes me how many guys think that an attractive girl will have zero romantic experience.
Guys are always messaging my girl thinking she's single and pure because she comes off that way. just lmfao
meanwhile we're fucking like rabbits at home
your oneitis is probably fucking some guy too
>>
>>39402304
Yes and no.

It's highly dependant on factors involving not being a virgin, but I will accept up to 3 partners. 3, keep in mind, is extremely hard to get past with me.

Because, I figure, I was able to resist having sex, she should be able to as well.

That's statistically less likely the more partners she's had before you.
>>
File: 1501278581337.gif (295KB, 700x704px) Image search: [Google]
1501278581337.gif
295KB, 700x704px
>>39406098
>I was able to resist having sex
cause you're unattractive lol didn't take much effort there buddy
>>
>>39406121
No, there was this roastie where I used to work that constantly tried to get me to fuck her.

In weird places, too. Like the bathroom. So glad I didn't go through with it, though.
>>
>>39402304
No she won't she clearly wasn't always loyal to the other guys she's fucked, a women who has slept around is useless and will guaranteed cuck you in the future
>>
>>39405431
>Explaining why Female mammals are designed to bond with their first partners in order to ensure stability for their off spring ( there are no anti-conceptive methods on the animal kingdom)
That has nothing to do with our conversation you dumb fucking ape. Just admit defeat you little faggot, nothing you've posted shows that virgin whores are more faithful
Kill yourself you little bitch
>>
>>39405431
>Explaining why Female mammals are designed to bond with their first partners in order to ensure stability for their off spring
>Literally almost all mammals aren't polygamous
You're such a fucking retard
>>
>>39402304
I would drop her, I have before. It's not like I'll ever meet a perfect girl anyway so I at least want her to be a virgin, ideally until marriage.
>>
>>39402358
>toxic
ROASTIE BUZZWORD
>>
>>39402349

Wrong, Not a single relationship and love experience is the same. If their ex was so great, they wouldn't be broken up. I won't argue that such things never happen, but you're cherrypicking a not so common occurence. Everything you said is based on fear of abandonment and your inferiority complex.

r9k is wrong. It's nothing but a cesspool of excessive and useless anxiety.
>>
>>39402304
The problem here is that she had her "magical first time" with someone else, every girl remembers her first time, every time we would be making love she would compare me to her first time even if she didn't comment on it
And if she is not a virgin i doubt it was just "1 guy and that's it" when girls break up with the guy who took their virginity they usually go full whore mode and try to fill the void in their heart with dicks
Even if she was still tight, would have 0 STD's, no convict ex or anything else that comes with being frivolous i don't know if i could really love her, it would bother me and ruin the whole relationship "what you thinking honey?" "oh just thinking how many other guys you've slept with and how many other guys you told that you've loved them and dreamed of marrying them"
If it happened against her will (rape) i would forgive her and love her, but if she willingly fucked dozen guys and then suddenly "came to her senses" and decided to settle down with me it would have a bit of "congratz on winning bronze, if she could she would have married that one Chad that pumped and dumped her"

In conclusion no, i wouldn't because knowing she has had dozens of guys before me would ruin the whole relationship for me and i in turn would probably subconsciously not take the relationship as seriously as i would have had it been perfect
>>
File: 1499532019812.png (527KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1499532019812.png
527KB, 500x496px
>>39402304
She has to be virgin, end of.
It's part of being my dream girl, so the other questions are null
>muh sex experience
Kill yourself you literal animal. You care about muh sex more than bonding
>first time sucks!!
This is subjective and depends how it came about. Doesn't matter if it does anyway, there will be more times
>you'll be a virgin forever xDD
If that's the case so be it
Please stop petting the sluts you faggots
>>
>>39402349
>I found one
pics or it didn't happen. Pro tip: none exist
>>
>>39406360
And you're posting in r9k so you're wrong as well. Checkm8
>>
>>39403366
Then why not take a prostitute. Retard normie thinks everything is sex sex sex.

Well guess what. Now his gf knows what to do.
>>
I'm a virgin and want a girl who is.

Why are so many guys on here so against that? If I want something you don't why is it a problem?

If you don't want a virgin more power to you.
>>
>>39406830
>Why are so many guys on here so against that?

Nobody is against that, it's just that virgin women don't exist, so you'll just be wasting your life worrying about it.

All women are whores. Just gotta find one you can tolerate.
>>
>>39402304
I'm a girl and I would only want a virgin guy. I'm too jealous and messed up to allow a guy to have liked a girl before me, let alone touch her.
Pisses me off thinking about it I would stab her and him both.
>>
>>39406884
Might sound fucked up but I'm pretty glad there are girls who relate. Question is are you a virgin too, if not you're just a hypocrite.
>>
>>39403951
>love = sex
kys normie faggot, let God get his smiting of you done and over with
>>
>>39406884
Every Chad has been with dozens of women before he even met you. You're just going to have to accept it and accept your position as just another notch on Chad's belt.
>>
>>39406929
I am a virgin and have never done anything with a guy. I'd only do anything with the guy I know I will spend the rest of my life with. If a guy had an ex or talks to other girls my interest is instantly lost and I hate him.

>>39406949
Die.
>>
>>39406969
I'm exactly the same, I think if you work becoming a likable person, at least enough to be approachable you stand a good chance of getting what you want. Ignore the bitter assholes.
>>
>>39406969
what if he had an ex or multiple ex's but only on the internet?
>>
>>39407030
Thanks
>>39407040
Nope. That means you talked a lot to some girl and invested in her and you showed your body or whatever NO. I'm getting angry at this wow
>>
>>39406097
Got news for you anon. Guys are messaging her because she acts like she's single and available.
>>
>>39406278
>Explain why oxytocin and vasopressin play a part in female bonding and emotional attachment, During sex women produce a high level of oxytocin compared to other stimuli
>Explain the effects that has on female behaviour
>Nigger still refuse to understand why women always will idealize their first partner
>Nigger also refuse to understand that overstimulation and desensitization towards oxytocin produce negative effects in terms of relationships
This is why marrying a virgin and not seeing sex as a pleasure activity like degenerates is so important in long term relationships.but idiots like you will never accept this.
>>
>>39402349
My then-gf now-fiancee took a bullet for me when we got mugged on vacation in Argentina. Granted it only grazed her arm, but damn if I am not thankful. She pushed me out the way when they guy pulled out a gun, it went off, hit her arm, and some other dudes tackled the mugger.

i wasn't her first, but I know for goddamn sure I'm gonna be her last.
>>
>>39403204
I agree. Its not enough that she should desire me, I must cast a pall over any and all of her previous partners.
>>
>>39407111
actually it was the other way around, she showed me her body a lot and invested way too much into me even though i was in europe and she was in america
>>
>>39407269
>mugger
oh boy, that was her ex she was still hooking up with
>>
>>39404451
>implying you're perfect
>>
File: 1464031890624.jpg (16KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1464031890624.jpg
16KB, 447x444px
>>39407446
>her ex flew to Argentina to shoot us and get tackled by 3 dudes
>>
>>39407260
>Autistic little faggot just can't admit he's wrong
Please keep pretending that women are chemically bonded to their first partner, it just shows how fucking retarded you are.
>>
>>39407727
Doubt he believed that 3 people would be around to tackle him. Only thing that saved both of you. That's what happens when women keep fucking around with an ex, the guy thinks they may get back together but she's banging someone else.
>>
>>39408022
seriously tho do people really deal with exes?

I've never had the issue. Always thought an ex was just some dude and they stop talking. I've never encountered women who break up and get back together over and over or people that start stalking/harassing former lovers.

Once I stop dating someone I just cut all contact and forget they exist
>>
File: 1503763776687.jpg (63KB, 417x749px) Image search: [Google]
1503763776687.jpg
63KB, 417x749px
YOU MUST LIKE USED GOODS
THERE IS NO OTHER WAY
YOU MUST LIKE THEM
FUCK YOUR "PREFERENCES IN WOMEN" SHITLORD
>>
>>39407834
It's not about being right or wrong when it's scientifically proven how emotional attachments and bonding it's related with Oxytocin and AVP.
>>
>>39408090
>It's not about being right or wrong when it's scientifically proven how emotional attachments and bonding it's related with Oxytocin and AVP.
No scientific evidence shows that women are attached to their first mate, in fact, most want nothing more to do with them. No evidence shows that female mammals are attached to their first mate, when the majority are not polygamous.
Fuck off retard.
>>
File: 1501160929473.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1501160929473.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>39403547
You literally destroyed your own argument
>Sex with virgins is fucking horrible.
Why would a woman be loyal to any virgin if even the sex is bad? She obviously wouldn't, that's why it's better for virgins to date other virgins.
>>
>>39408054
I cut them off completely, helps me get over it and I don't want to know what goes on with them nor for them to know anything about me but women frequently carry on. Despite cutting contact I've had ex's show up at my work and one broke in my house though she was already living with another guy. I don't think they wanted me they just craved the attention of having two men want them.
>>
>>39402349
Stop projecting, m8. And stop living in America, while you're at it. Feels great to have a loyal and loving gf of five years in a Slav country.
>>
>>39402304
that's an incredible hot pic, too have her roastie ruins it.
>>
>>39408123
>There is family studies proving how having more sexual partners increase the chance of divorce
>There is neurobiological evidence that explains that emotional attachment and bonding on females it's related towards oxytocin and AVP
>Female brain produces high amounts of oxytocin during sex
>Constant sex will produce Overstimulation and Desensitization
>Her first partner will always be the one where the chemical reaction was stronger.
You seem to be a literal moron that can't understand basic concepts like emotional attachment and doesn't understand how the brain works let alone any neurobiological study .
>>
File: 14382938261.png (212KB, 400x281px) Image search: [Google]
14382938261.png
212KB, 400x281px
>normies can't fathom a relationship without sex
>>
>>39402661
With rape, yes. That was not a romantic or an intimate experience, just empty meaningless (sex).

More than sex, any kind of romantic closure and intimacy is far more important imo. Hence, why i long for a kh(v) partner.

Your second example, hell no
>>
>>39408123
>There is family studies proving how having more sexual partners increase the chance of divorce
>There is neurobiological evidence that explains that emotional attachment and bonding on females it's related towards oxytocin and AVP
>Constant sex will produce Overstimulation and Desensitization
>Her first partner will always be the one where the chemical reaction was stronger.
You seem to be a literal moron that can't understand basic concepts like emotional attachment and doesn't understand how the brain works let alone any neurobiological study I dont understand why you keep bringing that mammals are not polygamous like some sort of fact when i never said that they weren't. i just said that in mammals like the prairie, the zebra finches and in humans oxytocin plays a role in the forming of long-term social monogamous bonds.

https://www.macalester.edu/academics/psychology/whathap/UBNRP/Website_Attachement/oxytocin.html
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK97287/
>>
>>39408264
>>There is family studies proving how having more sexual partners increase the chance of divorce
Most divorces result from cheating, number of sexual partners has nothing to do with it.
>>There is neurobiological evidence that explains that emotional attachment and bonding on females it's related towards oxytocin and AVP
So?
So they can also bond with their current partners? Fucking idiot lmao
>>Constant sex will produce Overstimulation and Desensitization
So no sex at all. Sounds like your current life
>>Her first partner will always be the one where the chemical reaction was stronger.
This is how you show how much of a fucking retard you are. "muh chemicals show dat da womenz is in luv wid dey furst m8" Fucking dipshit, most of these girls are fucking before 18 and don't end up with their first guy
You are honestly just a fucking retard
>>
>>39403078
>long for her rapist

how fucking delusional are you m8
>>
File: transparentthink.png (5KB, 473x454px) Image search: [Google]
transparentthink.png
5KB, 473x454px
Non-virgins are for fucking, not marrying.
>>
>>39408390
>i just said that in mammals like the prairie, the zebra finches and in humans oxytocin plays a role in the forming of long-term social monogamous bonds.
What's your fucking point dipshit? That functions more for children, not the first male to stick a dick inside of them. Just fucking kill yourself, you're not smart faggot
>>
>>39402304
> dream girl
> not a virgin

She must be a 8/10+ with a golden personality at that point, so I don't think tho.
>>
File: nrcjDDX.jpg (33KB, 523x452px) Image search: [Google]
nrcjDDX.jpg
33KB, 523x452px
>>39402304
I don't want a used pussy with miles of cock in it.
Their only purpose in life is to provide sexual pleasure.

They can't be companions, friends, or share a brotherlike bond.
They are incapable of holding an interesting and meaningful conversation, not "MY FEELIES" and fucking gossip.
>>
>>39408390
>the zebra finches and in humans oxytocin plays a role in the forming of long-term social monogamous bonds.
A bird that partners up, w e w
Humans aren't monogamous.
>>
File: Elmo3.jpg (2KB, 126x121px) Image search: [Google]
Elmo3.jpg
2KB, 126x121px
>took HS gf's virginity, she took mine
>loved her with all my heart and soul
>blew 4 guys in the locker room and sent me pics of it with "were over" in a text
>just finished her masters degree according to friend who still knows he
>I'm still in community college at 25

y-yeah fellas she sure longs for me
>>
>>39402304
Nobody sane over 20 will expect their spouse to be a virgin. Doesn't mean that makes them a slut but most normal people will dabble in sex some point in their lifetime.

Mind that the emphasis is SANE and NORMAL.

Only highly insecure mentally ill cucks expect their spouse to have loved and fucked only one person in their entire lives. Most robots here expect this of women but haven't done this themselves considering they seem to fall in love with 2D and 3D repeatedly over the course of their life time.

I'd personally would be only worried if she's got double digit partners or all of her exes keep hanging around.
>>
File: 1365872991729.png (602KB, 680x639px) Image search: [Google]
1365872991729.png
602KB, 680x639px
>>39408465
>Humans aren't monogamous.
Just (((who))) could be behind that post
>>
>>39408486
>da joos make ppl act on their impulses!
The impulses are their because people want to fuck other people.
>>
Maybe women shouldn't date guys who jacked off more than they fucked actual women.
>>
>>39408503
>their

just shut up already dude you've lost
>>
>>39408503
****there
origaminial
>>
File: 1365769712856.jpg (20KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1365769712856.jpg
20KB, 350x350px
>>39408503
YOU DUN FUCKED UP SHLOMO
I GOT YOU NOW
>>
>>39402304

Yes.

If you think sex is no more than bodily fluids exchange with possible pleasure added, then you don't need a virgin, you just need some holes.

If you value sex as something greater and totally related to feelings, then you value virginity as well.

In the usual normiespeech sex is all about letting own animal instincts out, and feelings are at most some added value. This is because normiespeech is a byproduct of porn - if something happens in porn vids, then it must be good. In the usual Chadspeech, the meme of Specs & Performance is added in.

Getting into a long term relationship with a virgin woman means literally owning her. You bought a brand new iPhone even if it meant to wait months for the new model. You bought a brand new SUV, a brand new gaming notebook, a brand new toothbrush, brand new toilet paper, because only gay faggots would buy used toilet paper.
>>
>>39408478
>only cucks want virgins
Excuse me?
>>
>>39408403
>how fucking delusional are you m8
Not him but women tend to go back to their rapist a la Stockholm syndrome. Also read this http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/00224499.2014.996279
>>
>>39408527
>No argument at all
>Has to jump on a typo
Fucking retard
>>39408532
>Women have clits for the sole purpose of enjoying sex with big dicks
>Men instinctively want to fuck sexy women
>Surprised when people want to try new things

r9gay is full of children
>>
File: 1367344824219.jpg (308KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1367344824219.jpg
308KB, 1600x1200px
>>39408567
YOU CAN'T FOOL ME KIKE
>>
>>39408477
should've sent back a text saying ''i'm glad i was the one to start your transformation into a slut ;)''
>>
Can any of you actually justify shutting on people who want a virgin? It's a fucking personal choice.
>>
File: haha.png (102KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
haha.png
102KB, 724x611px
>>39408537

The idea of feelings and long-term partnership is alien to a normalfag. To them, sex is just mindless pleasure with no emotions attached.

This is why normalfags jump to defend whores. Choosing long-term gain(marriage, love) with short term problems (Adjusting to sex with a virgin) souns insane to someone who only thinks in the short term.
>>
>>39408477
jeez man, how long were yall together? When did she cheat?
>>
File: HYfPJgC.jpg (381KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
HYfPJgC.jpg
381KB, 746x982px
>>39408527
HAH GUYS
HAHA
GUYS
CHECK ME OUT
I GOT FUCKING GOOD GRAMMAR
HAHAHAHA GUYS GET IT
MY GRAMMAR IS MARGINALLY BETTER THAN HIS
EVERYONE LINE UP TO SUCK ME OFF, BECAUSE I HAVE GOOD GRAMMAR
I DETECTED A SIMPLE MISTAKE
SOMEONE GIVE ME FUCKING WELFARE AND A JOB AT NASA
I'M A FUCKING ENGLISH PROFESSOR.

Guess what, dipshit.
>just shut up already dude you've lost
You fucked up the capitalization, period at the end of the sentence, and the fucking comma at "already dude, you've lost."
Fuck off.
>>
>>39408420
>What's your fucking point dipshit?
You can't differentiate between monogamous, polygamous. and you refuse to read any study that disproves your point then tell how wrong I am when I am not even the one that made the studies or decided how the neurochemistry in females brain work. I don't understand why you are so mad about scientifically proven facts
> That functions more for children, not the first male to stick a dick inside of them
It doesnt work like that, oxytocin has plays a huge role in forming of long-term social monogamous bonds.as such the first few sexual experiences females have play a crucial role in how likely she will be able to stay in a long term monogamous relationship. Stop trying to win an internet argument and just read the studies without bias.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK97287/
>>
>>39404451
thread should have fucking ended here but nope

this thread

and /r9k/ for that matters

are all

cuck fantasizing

cuckold freaks

who love to fantasize about cuckoldry

this thread is living proof
>>
>>39402304
hey i know this girl, she goes on /r9k/
>>
>>39403752
>Grow the fuck up and learn some self-confidence.
kill yourself cocksucker.
>>
>>39408654
why do you lie like that..
>>
>>39404882
>she isn't going to lose it with your ass.
No. She's going to lose it with my cock. The fuck kind of sex do you think we're going to have? I'm not into pegging you fucking queer.
>>
>>39402304
Experience is fine, STDs are not.
>>
>>39408567
>r9gay is full of children
How long did it take for you to figure that out?
>>
>>39408647
>You can't differentiate between monogamous, polygamous
wtf are you talking about, child?
>It doesnt work like that, oxytocin has plays a huge role in forming of long-term social monogamous bonds.as such the first few sexual experiences females have play a crucial role in how likely she will be able to stay in a long term monogamous relationship
No they don't, people get divorced for so many different reasons, there is literally no point in factoring in a persons number of previous sexual partners when a relationship fails. It's pathetic.
Why aren't the majority of women in relationships with their first mate?
fucking idiot
>>
>>39402304
I absolutely can't be happy with a girl who's not a virgin so no.
>>
>>39406751
The only arguments I don't agree with is virgin girl=better and non virgin=slut.

First of all, everyone is different. People don't have sex under the exact same circumstances as everyone else. She might have been in serious relationships only and never had casual sex. I agree that an excessive ammount of partners is a red flag, but that entirely depends on what you want, but let me tell you one thing that you better think about real hard if you really plan on trying the relationship game: NO commitment is guaranteed to last. You will never know when it's gonna end. It is foolish to commit to someone and expect it to last forever. First, it's nothing but a source of anxiety, second, you're going to take her for granted eventually. Virgins may be less likely to bail on your ass or cheat on you, but, again, no guarantee. If you treat her like shit and with lack of experience, it's very likely that you'll end up making fatal mistakes, she will bail. Just because she gave you her virginity doesn't mean she belongs to you and cheating is about how shitty of a person she is and being a virgin=/=being a good person. She could be a closet slut who's only a virgin because of denial and issues.

ahhh it's getting too long. tldr, you never know what's gonna happen. Love and romance is full of problems and up and downs and very rarely do people get it the first time. Good relationships come with experience and you need to accept that people can and have loved others and it doesn't make you worth less to her. Being a virgin is just a superficial badge in yhe end and if you won't accept that reality is much different than what you believe about people, you will be alone forever and it will be by your own doing, not ours, not society and not sluts. Women don't owe you their virginity the same way you don't owe them yours. The question is are you actually okay with this or are you just accusing as a way of coping?
>>
>>39408602
>I want someone to live only to baby me and only me

Maybe this is why women flock to Chads because women don't typically want grown children who are prone to throwing tantrums if their mama figure isn't paying attention to them for 5 minutes

>>39408600
Like how all of you shit on women for wanting non-virgins? Can't you respect their personal choice? :^)
>>
>>39408863
>Maybe this is why women flock to Chads because women don't typically want grown children who are prone to throwing tantrums if their mama figure isn't paying attention to them for 5 minutes
That's a lot of projecting and putting words into his mouth there mate
>>
>>39408794
Most women have sex because they have strong feelings for the person they want to have sex with. Forever alone virgins are just mad because they weren't the target of those feelings.
>>
>>39408863
I hardly see people shitting in women for wanting non-virgins, most just want attention. You're full of shit.
>>
>>39408897
>Waah I want a woman who knows nothing about sex to teach me how to have sex and be happy to do it

That's literally what he said.
>>
>>39402661

if she got fucking fucked by a huGE black cock when she was separated from her parents at an amusement park when she was 11 what in the fucking world makes you think she'll make a good girlfriend to her first boyfriend

if anything she'll be taking black/dark cock by the hour when you're not around and when you one day finally catch her 20 years into marriage fucking king kong in the SUV you bought her she'll justify by saying that she doesn't consider BBC as cheating due to the PTSD she got from that horrible incident when she was 11
>>
>>39408397
>Most divorces result from cheating, number of sexual partners has nothing to do with it.
That's irrelevant, whats the reason most divorce happens doesn't change the fact that premarital partner raises the chance of divorce
>So?
It has a clear relation towards long term monogamous relationships as this behaviour can be seen in other animals like the Prairie
>So they can also bond with their current partners? Fucking idiot lmao
Not really as overstimulation and desensitization exist
>So no sex at all. Sounds like your current life
No, this means that too much sex or with different partners will lower the chance of having a lasting monogamous relationship
>This is how you show how much of a fucking retard you are. "muh chemicals show dat da womenz is in luv wid dey furst m8" Fucking dipshit, most of these girls are fucking before 18 and don't end up with their first guy
Again irrelevant as you seem to refuse to understand that those girls also happen to never develop a long lasting monogamous relationship in the cases were her first and most experiences were outside a long term relationship. You also seem to misunderstand love with emotional attachment
>>
>>39408550
>some
>some
>may
>some

wow much facts
>>
>>39408962
No he didn't but you keep putting words into peoples' mouth.
>>
>>39408619
all of high school

we started having more arguments in senior year culminating in her doing that last month of school
>>
>>39408794
>implying I think a relationship will last forever because she's virgin
>being a virgin is just a superficial badge
that's like, your opinion, man
>you'll be alone forever if you don't accept a slut!
already said so be it
>>
>>39402304
Why does chad always get to win. I refuse to settle for a non virgin.
>>
>>39409021
because chad doesn't care about women enough to utter such a faggy sentence
>>
>>39408963

Stop watching porn. It's fucking you up.
>>
I want to lose my virginity to another virgin, after that I would not care at all if the woman I end up marrying fucked a few other guys before me. Its all my fault, I should have lost my V a long time ago now I'm at an age where it will be impossible to get a virgin.
>>
>>39409053
Are you projecting? If I cared about women why would I settle for a non virgin? You can keep the STD ridden whores. I don't need women.
>>
File: 1501741236838.jpg (241KB, 980x1306px) Image search: [Google]
1501741236838.jpg
241KB, 980x1306px
>>39409062
I'm 23 and I'm already too old to find another virgin. That is so fucked up.
>>
>>39402304
It wouldn't bother me so much if every time a woman got a dick in her she didn't immediately turn into a giant fucking turbo whore every single time.

That's my problem with it.
>>
>>39402358
>Don't date a slut. But it's fine to date a regular person.
a regular person for me is under 5 people
>>
>>39408963
I'm never getting married
Fuck society
>>
File: 1501455195386.jpg (134KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501455195386.jpg
134KB, 960x960px
>>39409097
I'm 32. My chances of finding a virgin my age that aren't male are next to nothing.
>>
>>39407671
no but you cannot define someone as perfect without certain qualities, you yourself dont have to be perfect
>>
>>39408764
>wtf are you talking about, child?
Monogamous= One mate
Polygamous = more than one mate
You keep bringing that shit about how " when the majority are not polygamous." When the only time I talked about mammals I implicitly said that the oxytocin had a role in monogamy see >>39405431 in reference to the prairie
>No they don't, people get divorced for so many different reasons, there is literally no point in factoring in a person number of previous sexual partners when a relationship fails. It's pathetic.
Your personal opinion is irrelevant when is a fact shown by family studies that the more premarital partner you have there is a bigger chance of divorce.
>Why aren't the majority of women in relationships with their first mate?
Simply because while having sex helps to create an emotional attachment, humans don't have a long lasting relationship based purely on emotional attachment otherwise we would be prairies. But this doesn't make the emotional attachement or the effects of the chemicals any less real. Less than 200 years ago marriage was arranged by family and love and attraction had little to do it with rather than material or political gains by families. Making your argument fairly pointless.
>>
File: 1493108264043.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493108264043.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>39409121
In a weird time paradox we are talking to each other 9 years apart. However our lives are still the same.

Did you go to college for STEM as well?
>>
Why can't I have a girl like myself? I'm not expecting a single good trait I don't have, in fact I'm fine with signsignificantly less. I at least expect her to be a virgin.
>>
>>39402660
>virgin woman can be loyal and loving
you have no reason to believe not to, while a woman who treats her body like a speakeasy is implying that she doesn't value herself or any of the relationships she's formed whether physical or emotional.
>>
>>39409154
>STEM
>/r9k/

I'm just going to assume that was a gigantic misspelling
>>
File: QT surpises another QT.gif (911KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
QT surpises another QT.gif
911KB, 300x169px
>>39409184
You do realize that its not possible for some robots to be NEETS right?
>>
I honestly thought growing up that most people are normal and that most relationships are loving and life-long and that there were very few degenerates and that people were mostly happy.

Reality hit me like a ton of bricks that I still haven't recovered from. Everyone is a degenerate whore and nobody is happy. It's so fucking tiring. I actually thought porn and tv didn't represent real life.
>>
>>39409097
That isn't true. I'm 24 and met a 17 year old virgin who's interested in me (so far). Men can date younger women easily
>>
A lot of you guys are still very immature at life, you just don't get it yet. Pretty much every single man in the world would prefer a virgin wife, I would prefer if it rained $100 bills and that my dick was 3 inches bigger and blah blah blah, just because you want something doesn't mean you'll get it. Life is all about settling. Most people don't marry their true love or whatever, they get to a certain age and look at their options and settle. They settle with careers too, we all wanted to be millionaires and special people at a young age, then you get to like 25 and realize you gotta just pick something. Very few people are doing what they want in life, very few people end up with their "perfect soulmate"

A relationship is all about compromises. Your future wife ain't gonna look like what a perfect woman to you would look like. This is called reality my friend, you can sit in your room all day hiding from it.
>>
>>39409016

No, you will be alone forever if you are not willing to get into a relationship with an absolute unwillingness to be hurt and accept the unpredictable. It has nothing to do with accepting a slut. You don't want to commit to a slut? Don't. It's as simple as that, but before you start assuming that a potential non-virgin partner is a slut, get to know her. I mean, you talk all this shit, but are you even trying to meet girls? Are you interested in getting to know who they are?

That's what I mean. You will be alone simply because you label people without even knowing them first. This is setting yourself for failure before you even give yourself a chance to try anything. It has nothing to do with accepting commitment with a slut. Sluts are not a problem because if you want, you can stay away from them very easily. The problem is your mindset towards people and women in general. Open yourself to experiences, then make a judgement. Until you even tried, you don't even know.

If this is about your personal choice, nothing wrong with wanting a virgin. This is your choice and I respect it, but you don't seem to be at peace with it because you are very aggressive against anyone who dissagrees with you as if you were convinced that your point of view is the only correct one, but my point is that you don't even know since you have 0 romantic experience with any partner.

I repeat: for 99% of people, and this has ALWAYS been this way, it's after a few relationship that people finally figure out what they need as opposed to what they want(inexperienced people focus more on wants than needs) and I'm merely saying that by allowing yourself to accept that you can get hurt no matter what precautions you take, you will feel better about yourself.

That being said, if you don't want anything else, I respect that, you don't have to do anything anyone tells you and self-respect is the foundation of all good relationships.
>>
>>39408963
this
with the exception of the legendary "big black cock", because it only appears in Jewish-produced porn vids.

Virginity is not just a "never took a P into my V", it's also related to purity. She may broke her hymen playing with things and still be totally devoted to not to take random cocks anywhere.
>>
File: 1364826941080.jpg (343KB, 1095x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1364826941080.jpg
343KB, 1095x1195px
>>39409154
I didn't have anyone who cared enough to encourage or help me and I was so poor I could barely afford to eat at your age.

Use the opportunities given to you.
>>
>>39402304
It's not going to matter, we are never getting laid
>>
>>39409062
>after that I would not care at all

that's quite a shitty bunch of niggershit.

taking each one's virginity is something involving trust and feelings, not just inserting a VirginPenor in a VirginVagogo.

I guess you're an actual nigga.
>>
File: 1493108129893.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493108129893.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>39409239
>who's interested in me
I have literally never had woman be interested in me sexually, do you know what board you are on? If I has the opportunity to date a 17 year old girl I would do it in a heartbeat.

>>39409247
I refuse to settle like a normie. Normies want to settle for sluts, normies want to settle for a 9-5, instead of their own business. That is not me.

>>39409276
I work, and I'm in student loan debt. I had to go to school or get kicked out of the house because I didn't have a job as soon as I turned 18. I'm not hat much better off.
>>
>>39409082
>implying you're chad

You sound whiny and mad faggy m8
>>
>>39409147
cant ask for perfect then
>>
The idea of sharing intimacy for the first time with a non virgin disgusts me more than anything. I know if ever settle for less I'll be extremely angry about it and probably get violent. Absolutely nothing else makes me so fucking angry in life.
>>
>>39409378

You realize you can fuck without intimacy right? That's how most normies have sex, its not romantic, its not making love and passionately kissing. Its her on her back with her legs up while you smash her guts in. I see where you're coming from, making passionate love to a whore would be rage inducing but you don't have to do that (as she gets older she'll want that, and won't be able to get it though)
>>
>>39409259
My wanting a virgin is based on being a christian and knowing the facts that reinforce this proper decision such as the lower divorce rate. I mean okay, they aren't sluts for sex in serious relationships, but they still aren't what I want.
>>
File: 1499479134368.jpg (459KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499479134368.jpg
459KB, 1000x1000px
>>39408987
Yeah women really are crazy. You OK m8?
>>
>>39409417
I don't want sex without intimacy, it's fucking disgusting and all I can hope for is that some incurable deadly std pops up.
>>
>>39409004
Well she was a slut anyway. Who the fuck has sex with the first person they get into a relationship with?
>>
Currently banging a girl who had 7 guys before me. I even still eat her out. I don't really care. Personally any more than 5 is a bit whorey to me. Don't think this girl is settle down material though.
>>
>>39409484
sadly most people these days
>>
>>39409148
>Polygamous = more than one mate

But that's wrong you fucking retard. Polygamous is of or relating to polygamy, which is having more than one mate or spouse at the same time. Dating someone, then ending it and dating someone else later, is still monogamous no matter how you try to spin it to fit your stupid ass narrative.
>>
>>39409517
Any more than 3 is whory. And 3 is heavily dependent on the circumstances.
>>
>>39402304
Ive actually turned down plenty of girls because they were sluts or non virgins.
Look, I don't care what people say or think. I've been called a creep, bitter, pathetic and so on. I've heard it all before after the fact.

I'll wait for a virgin. I don't care how hot you are. If your not a virgin I do not want you.
If I wasn't a virgin either, fine that's a different story.
But I want to build a relationship with someone I care about and has the same clean slate as me.
>>
>>39409545
Depends on age group. I'm 30 but the girl I'm seeing is only 20 and her numbers tells me she's a proper slapper.
>>
>>39409461
>cherrypicked image to support my case and some random bitch's testimony means I'm right

wow how very scientific of you i must concede
>>
>>39409601
Depends on age, depends on reasons why, depends on whether or not she's proud of it, etc.

1 is easy to get away with in my age group. I mean, not as easy as 0, but if it's like "I had sex when I was 15 with this guy, and I really regret it". Not said like that, but you get the point. Then it's fine, idc. If it's like "Yeah, I've had sex with 2 guys", I'm probably not going to be interested, and per my tripcode, they probably wouldn't be as religious as I'd like.
>>
>>39409597
>implying you'd marry a 2/10 because she's a virgin

Don't kid yourself. You just want the thought of some imaginary power taking virginity has on women. This has nothing to do with morals or relationships. You can build a clean relationship with anyone.
>>
>>39409097
>I'm 23 and I'm already too old to find another virgin. That is so fucked up.

Sounds like you must do something for your depression.

I'm 49, will turn 50 in January, and still a virgin.

A few of my femfriends are still virgin, and they are all over 40 years old. I'm totally sure because I know them since HS in early 1980's, when noone had internet and cellphone yet, when almost everyone was virgin at least until college, when the only sex action was to be seen in porn mags and late hour shows. And I know their life - because this is a shitty countryside town where everyone knows everything about everyone - and know for sure they actually never landed a date in their lifetime.

One of them actually dated a dude a number of times and once went as far as making out. Then she accidentally found his real Facebook account and found out he was married with children, lying to her since day one. At the time she was left alone by her best friends, and came here to have a shoulder to cry on. I just let her talk, she eventually admitted kissing; I told her I'll keep the secret - she was impressed and told me she was virgin and afraid to tell anyone.

I replied I was virgin as well, and there were those few awkward seconds of silence until she began crying again (probably she realized she couldn't just begin to date me soon after telling me about that kiss). I think I missed my last great opportunity then. We were 40 and 39. Nine years later she still regrets having kissed that liar, and she never hinted again at the two of us. We sometimes cracked some joke about virginity, and when making eye contact a moment later we knew we were still both virgin.

Another one of my femfriends turned 45 and decided it was time to get rid of virginity. It took no time to select a dude from the internets, who managed to delude her about love, fucked her a number of times, and then disappeared in the wild. Three years later she's still depressed and regretting her whim.
>>
>>39409247
>Life is all about settling.

settling on a non-virgin female means you value your body less than Chad's dick.
>>
>virgins can't fuck, you want someone with experience
My friend lost his virginity recently (early 20s) and the girl said she was the best she ever had. He made her cum before he did. Maybe for guys it's different but I think it's dumb to say virgins can't fuck, it's hard-wired in our animalistic brains to do it instinctually. Every sexual life form in history is able to do it without needing to take a fucking course. I'm a virgin but I'm sure if I ever get to fuck someone, I'm not going to need instructions on what to do.
>>
>tfw a literal whore I spoke to on Omegle offered to travel half way across the world to fuck my huge virgin ass at her own expense.

I'm like 6'3 and 300lbs and only have an average sized cock. Roasties are crazy.

Even after degrading her over and over and putting her down constantly she still wanted my D.

Infact it might have been my honesty that she found so damn attractive. Mostly being rigidly honest just gets me into trouble.

A part of me feels like, even if she actually is mad enough to show up, I should pretend shes got the wrong person. Its kind of cruel in a way, but hilarious in another.
>>
Lads there are literal PORNSTARS who got into porn when they only had sex with one guy before. There are girls who lost it at 20 but ended up fucking more guys in 6 months than others in 4 years.
Being virgin means nothing, just find someone who isn't a Tinderella and her tactic for finding a boyfriend not fucking many guys until someone clicks

Feel like it's incredibly rare to find a girl like that though
>>
>>39409838
If she has no STDs why would your body give a shit?
>>
>>39409666
when did I say I want to marry a 2/10 or a women purely based in virginity?

I'm not that desperate.
>>
>>39402304
No, she shouldn't. Neither should you. You've both had a life before meeting each other.
>>
File: takbir.jpg (16KB, 306x410px) Image search: [Google]
takbir.jpg
16KB, 306x410px
>>39410003

No hymen, No diamond. So speaketh the robot
>>
File: 1503629205393.jpg (333KB, 1106x962px) Image search: [Google]
1503629205393.jpg
333KB, 1106x962px
>>39409855
So what, virgins still have less sexual experience so virgins should fuck virgins. That way they will both be much more satisfied in a relationship, this is just basic game theory.
>>
>>39409666
>you can build a clean relationship with anyone

Yeah, no thanks.
I don't want to deal with someone who has emotional baggage from previous relationships.
>>
>>39410031
>I'll wait for a virgin. I don't care how hot you are.

heavily implies you're going for the "muh purity over looks" factor
>>
Give me one good reason why I CAN'T have a virgin if I am?
>>
>>39410042
I'm all for the women hate but thats just autistic. A virgin girl has a higher chance of slutting it up. Like those men in their 30s who get alcoholic because they never drank when they were teenagers
>>
>>39410091
Because the jews in thread are trying to bait easily manipulated robots into marrying single mothers and taking care of Tyrones child.
You are a bad, bad robot.
>>
>>39410066
>"muh purity over looks" factor

"bought a $49 Chinkphone but -hey!- it looks like the latest iPhone 7 !!!"
>>
>>39410057
That's you're prerogative. No one is forcing you to date anyone homie, that's the beauty of love.

>>39410119
So you are okay with the 2/10 then?
>>
>>39410109

>A virgin girl has a higher chance of slutting it up

All the evidence shows the complete opposite. Keep your whores, m8. I'm sure they're worth it.
>>
>>39410109
>A virgin girl has a higher chance of slutting it up.
Sources: my korean manhwa comic books
>>
If she used a condom every time and didn't suck dick or swallow cum she's basically still a virgin to me.

Finding a girl that uses condoms and doesn't suck dick is probably as rare as finding a real virgin anyway though.
>>
>>39406098
>assuming females are honest
kek
>>
>>39410112
That's what I thought, and why are they so insistent on making us miserable?
>>
>>39410124
>So you are okay with the 2/10 then?

in ten years a 2/10 will stay a 2/10, while a 7/10 will degrade to a 4/10.

4 is more than 2, but getting 3 steps down will make you depressed.

Btw a 9+/10 virgin probably does not exist, because carrying those assets around every day will make her think she must take advantage of them.

An 8/10may exist, but only for religious reasons.

Virgins from 0 to 7/10 do exist.
>>
>>39409316

Glad to see that you know every single normie in existence and their life ambitions. It's not ok to assume r9k is one person, it's no more ok to assume that every normie is one person. Everyone is different and everyone aspire to something different. If you think non-virgin = slut and settling for a non-virgin=settling with a slut, then you are simply very immature. Either get your mind off of religion just a little bit. Anything which makes you develop hateful feelings towards other fellow human brothers is a toxic mentality. It is Jesus who said to forgive and not judge for it is His place to judge mankind, not ours. Forgiveness brings peace of mind. Forgive normies if you can't love them, accept them.
>>
>>39410091
It's not so much that you are being barred from it, but rather that you're unable (or less likely) to get one.
Men and women are judged by different social metrics when it comes to intimate relations. Men are the achievers in human mating: they are the ones who need to impress women. Women are the prize.
Virgin man = can't get a woman.
Virgin woman = difficult to attain prize
Slutty man = can get many woman
Slutty woman = easy to attain prize

This dynamic isn't as rigid as it used to be, but it's still there.
>>
>>39410126
b-but they w-were actually ero n-novels
>>
>>39410191
but you will not get any above 2/10
>>
>>39408548
Oh shit I'm sorry
Meant only cucks and muslims want virgins
>>
>>39410203
Slutty men are common, hard working and responsible men aren't. Getting women doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>39410125
>>39410126
Because you want to form a relationship with NORMAL people, who have NORMAL sex life. Which means fucking their current partner. or having a fuck buddy.
You shouldn't marry a Tinderalla. But girls have almost unlimited options for having sex and a lot more options for a relationship. If she still a virgin in her 20s, it means something is wrong with her. She is fucked in the head. Maybe she thinks she is too good for anyone. These girls are awful. They think they worth more than anyone and are better than anyone. Or she was abused and now scared of having sex. Either way, she has a problem. Her sex-life is driven by some code. Which can break anytime. Virgins and sluts are the same. Virgins girls can wake up one day and decide they want to become sluts. Virgins girls often lose their virginity and realise how fun it is and now they try to fuck as many guys as they can to make up for it. Virgin girls are dangerous because they don't know what they missing out from. They might fuck you and decide they want to do it with different people. You can never know. You want someone that has experience within normal limits because she knows what she wants. You know she had sex but she didnt become a slut. For a virgin, you never know what will happen
>>
>>39410302

Interesting theory, but every study done says virginal women are more loyal. Your hypothesis doesn't match reality
>>
>>39410318
"""Loyal"""
you mean like muslim girls who have to wear a diaper by the time they get married?
>>
File: gfyIRDO_d.jpg (51KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
gfyIRDO_d.jpg
51KB, 620x465px
>>39410267
>Meant only cucks and muslims want virgins
Truf. Can I get an amen for my nigs in the bak!
>>
>>39410348

>Data says you're wrong
>Immediately goes to non-sequitors about muslims

I'm sensing a good deal of toastyness eminating from your roastie.
>>
File: 1432357189549.jpg (53KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
1432357189549.jpg
53KB, 515x515px
>>39410203
>slutty woman
>prize
>>
>>39410368
give me that data
>>
>>39410348
Funny story, I was actually attracted to a Muslim girl who had anal at a party but she said his dick was to small so I don't think she enjoyed it. She also told me she was a virgin at the time. Obviously not an anal virgin, but I can see what some are saying in the thread. My experience is also purely anecdotal as well. The girls you think are the most pure are the ones you'll be the most surprised by.
>>
>>39410291
I don't really care to know whatever you tell yourself to assuage your feelings of inadequacy.
The point was that biologically ingrained mating norms often manifest in social norms and attitudes. Men's sense of self-worth is in significant part bound up with attaining women. It's not some weird rational calculus of what qualities are common and which ones are not. There's a reason why men who can't get women are more likely to raise the salience of race or other traits (ie, "hard working and responsible) in importance.
>>
>>39410163
Better than going through life paranoid about every person I come into contact with.

Plus, I know how to deal with lying and stuff. It's easy. Make it so that, if/when you ask, there's no possibility of them lying. Or make it so they just tell you, in a way that they're comfortable enough that you won't just walk away that they tell you because it's something to say.
>>
>>39410426
yeah, this is what i wanted to say. like i went to a catholic school for 10 years. there were 3 kind of girls
>slutty ratchet types
obviously not relationship material
>normal girls
i have no idea when they lost their virginity. they had like 1-2 boyfriends and had sex.
>virgin girls
there were like 2-3 girls who were obviously virgins. now the thing is, i have no fucking idea what is it with them now. because for the average girls, they stayed average. i still see them sometimes. but for the virgin girls, i have no idea. im pretty sure none of them are virgin anymore and i can imagine them slutting it up secretly and lying about it
>>
File: 7ef.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7ef.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
Here are some patterns I've noticed in guys who care too much about virginity:

1) They have absolutely nothing to offer. Usually no job or education, or a medicore education.
2) Immaturity.
3) Virgin not by their own choice, wants girlfriends and relationships, but can't get any due to lack of social skills and lack of redeeming qualities.
4) No personality, boring, or just a bitter awful human being.
5) Browses the internet too much.
6) Unattractive, in terms of looks and just in general.
7) Either pathetic and self loathing, or blames his problems on others.
8) Not many friends or a social life.
9) Thinks of himself as smart or above others, even though he's probably a failure.
10) Doesn't get along well with his family, they probably think he's a loser.
>>
if you obsess over virgins you will end up with a girl like this

https://www.reddit.com/r/NSFWIAMA/comments/60y896/18f_ive_been_having_intense_public_sex_anywhere_i/

at least she posts nudes
>>
>>39410370
Apparently your IQ is too low to ascertain contextual usage of words. Prize doesn't need to mean something positive. Obviously the implication of "easy to attain prize" is a social denigration of slutty women - ie, people tend to look poorly on them relative to slutty men, just as people tend to look poorly on virgin men relative to virgin women.
>>
>>39410521

>When you have to resort to personal attacks because you have no arguments left
>>
>>39410594
They're just observations. Don't get salty, anon.
>>
>>39410621

No its not, you literally don't know anything about anyone in this thread. You're making assumptions based off anonymous walls of text.
>>
>>39410552
I was just smiling at the hilarity of those words together, don't upset anon
>>
>>39409183
There is a difference between riding the cock carousel and not being a virgin. A woman with 1-2 partners from longterm relationships does not treat her body like a speakeasy. She's also less likely to seek out chad cock because "what else is out there" like a virgin could.
>>
>>39410663
I never said it had to do with anyone in this thread, learn how to read and stop being so salty. :)
>>
>>39402780
What about total party sluts minus the slut part? As in parties hard, doesn't do sex though. Asking for a friend.
>>
>>39402717
>>39408963

Are there people on this board who unironically think rape victims (especially child rape victims) think like this, or are these just edgy trolls?
>>
>>39410727

You literally made assumptions about people you have never even seen in real life, let alone got to know or understand. You literally made up some character of what you think a guy who wants a virgin gf would be like. This is not reddit, I suggest you go back.
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 500x500px
>>39402349
No I hate my first boyfriend, there's no way in hell I'd ever get back with him. That was 7 years ago and I still want him to rot in hell.
>>
>>39410741
The two often go together so it's going to be hard to get through that particular heuristic. Ie, the issue is convincing people (or some guy you're interested in) that you aren't a slut given that you partake in activities that are often connected to sex.
>>
>>39403404
Humans are not made to only have one partner for life, it would make no sense that women couldn't have relationships with no other than her first partner. And it releases feelgood hormones, it doesn't "majorly" rewire anything.
>>
>>39404531
I'm 22, fit and not bad looking and a virgin.
There's nothing wrong with me, I just haven't met a guy I feel a connection with.

Most guy who hit on me just want sex so I don't indulge them to much.
>>
>>39410778
t. salty guy
>>
>>39410778
>You literally made up some character of what you think a guy who wants a virgin gf would be like.
"Here are some patterns I've noticed in guys who care too much about virginity"

I've literally talked to many people like this and I made it blatantly obvious, pls improve reading comprehension. And why are you so upset, anon? Are your feelings getting hurt over an internet comment?
>>
It would be super if I knew how to socialize and stuff, but I don't think anyone should really care about my preference in wanting a virgin gf if I am a virgin.
>>
>>39410878
post tits

>There's nothing wrong with me
first of all, youre on /r9k/.

and anyway, there is like 1% chance of this. 99% is that you think youre better than anyone who had sex (which is the vast majority your age) and act like a cunt about it. like youre superior to everyone else and especially to those guys who just want to have sex. youre also most likely looking for some disney movie level perfect guy who has no reason to stay a virgin but you expect it because you think youre worth it but ignore all the guys with little experience because theyre clearly not good enough for you.

also if youre alright looking and people only want to fuck you as a girl, youre boring as fuck or have a major red-flag
>>
>>39410302
>If she still a virgin in her 20s, it means something is wrong with her. She is fucked in the head.
This shit literally flies both ways. What's wrong with 2 equally "le fucked in le head" virgins get together. Also your backwards rethoric could be used in any other way. If there is a girl that isn't a virgin but is single, what's wrong with her? Why didn't her bf want to be with her? She is fucked in the head. Maybe she thinks she is too good for anyone. These girls are awful. They think they worth more than anyone and are better than anyone.
Why are you trying to glorify used goods anyways? Fuck off I'm not gonna become a provider for Jamals child.
>>
>>39402600
>>39402895
just further proof that the eternal boomer is the biggest degenerate in human history
>>
>>39410998
no
And you're wrong on most acords.
I just don't get along with anyone on a deep level and I don't just want casual sex. And I know there are men like me as well, and there certainly isn't wrong with them either.
I might be a boring, true, but I can entertain myself so I never truly feel bored aside from a few days.
>>
>>39411013
Are you seriously this dumb mate? like you have to be dumb to be this naive
A virgin girl has no idea what she is missing out from and can leave you anytime once she got a taste of it while the normal girls with normal sex lives decided they dont want to become sluts.
Being a virgin only tells about the PAST, nothing about the future. I said there are literal pornstars who only had sex with a single boyfriend when they entered and there are guys who had no sex until like 23 but changed their life and now theyre slaying
>>
>>39402605
>>39402660
>implying women are capable of acting like decent human beings
>>
>>39408245
Thats a normal vagina. You guys have spent wayy too much time here if that's what qualifies as beefcurtains.
>>
>>39409816
Honestly, I'm getting to the point where I'd rather have money than a bitch. Also just finished fapping to Jenna Ivory so they may be clouding my judgement a bit.
>>
>>39410066
Why can't it be both?
There are women who are attractive and still virgins believe it or not.
>>
>>39411124
OR these virgin girls have proper upbringing that shuns the notion of being a thot
>>
>>39410201
fuck off religious fag.
>>
>>39410356
How the fuck did that guy get 3 grand for it?
>>
File: 1496950085883.png (247KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496950085883.png
247KB, 600x600px
>>39408477
>took hs gf's virginity, she took mine
>kinda loved as a friend her but not really romatically
>same for her towards me
>decided to end it because we both knew we just viewed each other as friends
>tfw runied a perfectly good friendship by trying to date eachother
>>
>>39410521
Obvious projection because you don't know any of us in real life. So easy to spot you fags its ridiculous.
>>
>>39403204
Marry a prostitute then.
>>
>>39410426
The only girls I've encountered who were virgins were muslim.
>>
>>39411188
not being a virgin wont make you a thot
>>
>>39408600
As long as you don't call nonvirgin women trash and cumdumpsters to justify your choice you can have the exact kind of preference you want man.
>>
File: roast beef.jpg (40KB, 583x777px) Image search: [Google]
roast beef.jpg
40KB, 583x777px
>>39411262
*tips curtains*
>>
>EVERYTHING depreciates in value from age and being pre-owned
>Humans for some reason are the exception in this
The only exceptions is experience and knowledge. And experience is not always a good thing. I don't care how good a bitch is at getting spitroasted, gangbagged, or catching cum with her face. I wouldn't want to marry that or for it to be the mother of my children.
>>
File: 1500085424332.jpg (45KB, 550x504px) Image search: [Google]
1500085424332.jpg
45KB, 550x504px
No hymen, no diamond
Until the justice system changes their fucking monopoly on supporting cheating whores than a hard working man my position will stand
>>
File: toasted 4.jpg (634KB, 2448x1376px) Image search: [Google]
toasted 4.jpg
634KB, 2448x1376px
>>39411308
>normies in this thread will defend this
>>
>>39408600
only virgin people obsess over virginity so it has an expiration date as everyone loses it eventually and they wont care anymore but there gonna be new people who care because they are virgins.
so its a personal choice but its gonna chance with time
>>
>>39411328
I'm skeptical of the whole roast beef thing. I hired a prostitute once and her cooch was flawless. She had a yeast infection though :/
>>
File: 1464656307143.jpg (402KB, 960x935px) Image search: [Google]
1464656307143.jpg
402KB, 960x935px
>>39411320
One of the few BASED posters in this thread
>>
>>39411124
>A virgin girl has no idea what she is missing out from and can leave you anytime once she got a taste of it while the normal girls with normal sex lives decided they dont want to become sluts.
So what you are saying: some girls become whores after they have sex, some don't. Whoa what a suprise, what's the point tho?
>>
>>39411171
At no point did I deny that. Those women belong to chad though.
>>
File: 1496282780981.png (733KB, 920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496282780981.png
733KB, 920x1080px
>>39411383
>skeptical
>flawless
>yeast infection
Are you pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>39411422
He meants it looked just fine. Do you have a reading disability?
>>
>>39411394
My point is that the virgin girl you obsess over can leave you anytime to become a whore.
>>
>>39411372
I don't care as long as I get a virgin girl. I want at least one chance.
>>
File: 1367450698120.jpg (7KB, 250x205px) Image search: [Google]
1367450698120.jpg
7KB, 250x205px
>>39411124
>girls with normal sex lives decided they dont want to become sluts.
>"I used to be a huge whore but now I'll be faithful I swear pls gibe me money for the rest of my life"
>>
>>39411422
flawless looking that's all. Probably infected from all the douching she had to do.
>>
>>39411452
who you talking about
>>
>>39410471
>Make it so that, if/when you ask, there's no possibility of them lying.
impossible.
>>
Also it's okay to go out and date other women who had previous partner's

Just make sure you get a vasectomy first just in case.
Ya know cause if women can control whether or not they can get children then so should you
Stay smart and stay safe.
>>
>>39411308
yeah, looks nothing like the op
>>
>>39411226
It must be difficult to go through life being too stupid to know how to read properly.
>>39410905
>>
File: 967467949.jpg (18KB, 480x444px) Image search: [Google]
967467949.jpg
18KB, 480x444px
>>39406360
>"nuh-uh!"
I'll trust the tangible reality of it all over some 14 year old who just figured out how dating works.
>>
>>39411124
>the normal girls with normal sex lives decided they don't want to become sluts
The "normal girls" with "normal sex lives" are all flamboyant sluts. Taker your high school psychology elsewhere, dumbass.
>>
What do I need to do to get a virgin girlfriend?
>>
>>39410741
dont delude yourself they both go hand in hand
>>
>>39411572
>I talked to an anon
>I can now come to conclusions about their personal life without knowing them personally
>>39410778 was right
>>
File: 1498317782228.png (2MB, 2701x1176px) Image search: [Google]
1498317782228.png
2MB, 2701x1176px
>>39411790
Stalk an elementary school
>>
>>39411852
Any legal way, no use if I'm in jail?
>>
>>39411808
There will always be exceptions. Anecdotal evidence, but just because i drink heavily and do drugs does not make me want to have sex. My sex drive is 0, sober or not.
>>
>>39411843
I've clearly stated that I've talked to many. You're really not so bright aren't you anon? All of your life problems would be solved if you weren't so bitter. Well, except you'd probably still be a virgin.
>>
>>39411887
As far as I know there's nothing illegal about having a platonic relationship with a minor.
>>
It makes me sad that I'll never experience teen love and being each other's first
>>
Obviously no. Why are you asking here of all places when most robots only think that women should be virgins because they're afraid of being "cucks" or getting "used goods." They have their heads so far up their asses in internet culture that they don't understand what actually matters in a relationship or woman.
>>
>>39411922
Maybe so but wouldn't high school make more sense? I doubt a 21 year old has much in common with an elementary schooler.
>>
>>39411447
So can the non-virgin girl, so why not go for the one that's had less dicks in her?
>>
>>39411994
Neither of them would date you, anon.
>>
Girls who have had prior relationships will have exs and will compare you to their previous relationships. Is that wrong?
>>
>>39411968
The way it has always worked is you find a child and mold her to fit your views/personality. Le growing up separately and then trying to find a "soulmate" is a modern meme. Plus most teens have already ridden a few feet/miles of cock, or have been irreparably brainwashed.
>>
>>39412053
Only someone who has never been in a real relationship thinks like this.
>>
>>39403726
>A woman is loyal to you because you are important to her and she respects you.
Women cheat because they no longer respect their partners.
HAHAHAHAHA NICE ONE KEKS.
You guys need to just give up.
>>
>>39411115
My grandfather said when the pill was introduced in the 60's women went ape shit and fucked everything so when he was in high school and university "one night stands" were easy and he never in his life used a condom. That and the drinking age was 18 most everywhere. He said aids shut everything down once straight people started dying and why he finally settled down with my grandma.
>>
File: 0389460536.jpg (46KB, 960x958px) Image search: [Google]
0389460536.jpg
46KB, 960x958px
>>39410621
>>39411226
>>39410905
>>39411915
>>39411843
>1) They have absolutely nothing to offer.
>2) Immaturity.
>lack of social skills
>boring
>5) Browses the internet too much.
>pathetic
>9) Thinks of himself as smart or above others, even though he's probably a failure.
I want to pickle this irony and save it for later.
>>
>>39409107
I think 5 is a pretty fair limit for the age we live in, assuming you haven't past 5 yourself so they can't throw it back at you
>>
>>39412095
Most of the stories on r9k make me very wary of girls pulling a fast one. I don't know. It's hard to know who's lying and who isn't.
>>
>>39412123
No clue why >>39411226 and >>39411843 got in there.
>>
>>39411234
But they have taken it in the butt plenty to save their vagina. They don't want to be stoned in the street.
>>
File: 1415827033255.png (16KB, 932x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1415827033255.png
16KB, 932x1042px
>>39412123
You just described 99% of roasties
>>
>>39412123
There's a reason you're a virgin.
>>
>>39402304
The objective answer is no. The older you get, it becomes more and more delusional to think women your age would be virgins. You fags really think bitches are just saving themselves for you? Sad!
What you should've done is fucked a qt virgin in high school or college, then you wouldn't care so much, and hell, you probably could've ended up marrying her
>>
File: 8756794.jpg (54KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
8756794.jpg
54KB, 540x534px
>>39412188
>you're a virgin.
More projection, sonny.
>normalfags are literally so retarded that having boned a hooker makes my arguments more credible to them
>>
>>39412260
I know you have nothing to live for, anon. You're an ugly little man that no one respects. Feel free to prove me wrong.
>>
>>39412243
So there's still a chance in college?
>>
>>39412303
>So there's still a chance in college?
Yes. Pretty much your last shot. Most girls in college aren't sluts, but the majority aren't virgins
>>
File: 1463922531796.jpg (30KB, 319x242px) Image search: [Google]
1463922531796.jpg
30KB, 319x242px
>>39412296
>you have nothing to live for
>You're an ugly little man
>no one respects
This is how someone with all these traits argues.
You're embarrassingly salty, considering all you know about me is that I'm not beholden to the whores I fuck.
>Feel free to prove me wrong.
Yeah, just let me post my Amex bill. What do I have to prove to some slut worshiping loser on 4chan?
>>
>>39412420
Only an actual genuine retard thinks someone is a slut for not being a virgin. Having sex in a relationship doesn't imply promiscuity at all. Only a pathetic virgin would think this is the case, and being a moronic frogposter doesn't help your case much trying to insist you're not pathetic.
>>
>>39412243
>women your age
>>
>>39412533
>Only an actual genuine retard thinks the vast majority of nonvirgins aren't sluts
Fixed.
>Having sex in a relationship doesn't imply promiscuity at all.
Further proof that you're some kid who thinks serial monogamy isn't just an excuse to be a slut.
>>
>>39412616
How many relationships have you been in, anon?
>>
File: 02346743650734543.jpg (464KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
02346743650734543.jpg
464KB, 800x800px
>>39412533
>frogposter
Just noticed that. I forgot that this triggered reddit newfriends.
>>
File: 86747476.png (102KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
86747476.png
102KB, 500x396px
>>39412645
0. Pay attention.
Escorts and brothels are hundreds of times better than shooting yourself in the foot with a relationship.
>inb4 hurr then how can you talk about relationships
Because I've witnessed 90% of my friend's and family's go down in flames.
>>
>>39412760
There is a reason why, like I said. You have nothing to offer anyone. You're not desirable. You're assuming all women are bad because you can't get any of them, that's why you're bitter.
>Escorts and brothels are hundreds of times better than shooting yourself in the foot with a relationship.
An edgy opinion by an ugly autist.
>>
File: 96777597695.jpg (35KB, 599x370px) Image search: [Google]
96777597695.jpg
35KB, 599x370px
>>39412837
>You have nothing to offer anyone.
>You're not desirable.
>you can't get any of them
>you're bitter.
That's cute. Tell me more about the personal demons you project onto 4chan.
You don't think I could pick up some skank at a bar? Anyone with a 1/4 brain can do that. You're just foaming at the mouth because I prefer to be in a scenario where I can't be falsely accused of rape the morning after.
>>
File: 1503859529419.png (770KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
1503859529419.png
770KB, 638x638px
>>39412760
man i really feel bad for you my dude. you just seem really bitter and sad. are we really gonna believe you when you say that hookers and being emotionally alone is better than getting affectionate and close to a woman who has had sex before? it's so obviously a sad lie that you tell yourself.
>>
File: 1503556330119.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503556330119.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
>>39402304
I don't care about those things, she should just accept me for who I am.

One of the things that I hate is being looked down because I'm a virgin, fuck man I'm not sick or an alien.
>>
File: 02a.png (836KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
02a.png
836KB, 1200x675px
>>39412971
>re we really gonna believe you when you say that hookers and being emotionally alone is better than getting affectionate and close to a woman who has had sex before?
Yes, underage.
The belief that you'll be "affectionate and close to a woman who has had sex before" belongs in your Chinese cartoons. It's so obviously a sad lie that you tell yourself.
>>
>>39412947
having a relationship =/= casual sex at a bar
You're not very smart anon. You like to twist words a lot. Not like you could manage doing either of those things though.
>>
>>39413018
You're the most bitter, pessimistic person I've encountered in a long time.
>>
>>39412568
You can't be on here child. 18+ only
>>
>>39413042
>having a relationship =/= casual sex at a bar
Oh, no, I have to call her back the next morning for it to count?
You are palpably pubescent.
>Not like you could manage doing either of those things though.
What's it like being so immediately undesirable that you think it's a problem to pick some drunk bimbo up at a crowded pub?
>>
>>39413074
>bitter, pessimistic
Interesting way to view everyone who isn't an emotional infant.
>>
File: smug_dog.jpg (40KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
smug_dog.jpg
40KB, 500x667px
>>39402349
>I'm an insecure manchild

/thread
>>
File: 10060236.jpg (21KB, 291x302px) Image search: [Google]
10060236.jpg
21KB, 291x302px
>>39413232
>/threading your own smug.jpg "you're manchild" post
>this new
>>
File: 1501947432265.png (2MB, 1600x1592px) Image search: [Google]
1501947432265.png
2MB, 1600x1592px
>>39413018
yikes. i'm not trying to impress anyone. you are saying that it's a grown up thing to not ever want to be close to a woman, but consider the results of that: that we're all doomed to be alone our entire lives once we cross the threshold of adulthood? close relationships with people are literally the wellspring of joy that drives the happiness of 'normal' people (and, up until you get to someone who is non-neurotypical 'non-normal' people as well).

since it's such a powerful desire and a powerful drive, it's easy to get hurt by people, especially if you form strong attachments with someone who isn't equipped to nurture a strong attachment, like a child or an infant does with an abusive or neglectful parent. that's why i say it's sad, because it's abundantly obvious that you were really really hurt at some point in the past.

i'm not speaking about sexual intimacy here, i'm talking about emotional intimacy. for most people, those two things are usually intertwined, that's why people don't use hookers all that often and why women and men get hurt and jealous when their partner sleeps around.
>>
Has anyone created an account on a dating website and put down "Only interested in virgins"? I'd imagine you'd get a ton of flak.
>>
>>39413276
You just gave me a good idea for a thread anon. I'll use a Chadfish account. Thanks
>>
>>39413315
send me the link.
>>
>>39402358
>If you've had sex already yourself it will be easier for your ego to stomach the idea
Epic meme. You can leave now you disgusting fucking normaltrash
>>
>>39402304
I really don't care at all what a girl's sexual history is. Even if I think a girl is going to cheat on me, I'm so fucking lonely and I need a girlfriend.

I would just not get actually invested and be expecting her to do something that reveals how much she doesn't give a shit about me

That way I wouldn't get hurt
>>
>>39402304
does she have STI/STD's?
if no then probably, i'm not a virgin either i'm not going to hold others to a higher standard then i am at.
if she has std's? she's used goods, more than that, the waranty is void. i'm not taking that garbage.
>>
File: smug_dog.jpg (175KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
smug_dog.jpg
175KB, 500x664px
>>39413264
that doesn't change the fact that you're an insecure manchild
>>
File: 1502979203278.png (762KB, 850x616px) Image search: [Google]
1502979203278.png
762KB, 850x616px
>>39413265
>that we're all doomed to be alone our entire lives once we cross the threshold of adulthood?
Yes, and if you believe otherwise, you haven't grown up.
>close relationships with people are literally the wellspring of joy that drives the happiness of 'normal' people
Which is why I strongly advocate carving out your own happiness via hedonism. The only argument against this is literally "le edge".
>it's easy to get hurt by people
>that's why i say it's sad
Wait, I distance myself from things that can hurt me, therefor I'm sad? Are you baiting, or genuinely retarded?
>it's abundantly obvious that you were really really hurt at some point in the past.
If you haven't been you haven't grown up yet.
> that's why people don't use hookers
If you use hookers for emotional intimacy, you probably have a mental illness.
>>
File: brain-problems-6326492.png (158KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
brain-problems-6326492.png
158KB, 500x541px
>>39413388
>thinking I'm him
>this new
>>
>>39413121
I think it's a problem for you, not most people.
>>
File: 1497896915350.jpg (28KB, 359x555px) Image search: [Google]
1497896915350.jpg
28KB, 359x555px
>HE DOESNT WANT A VIRGIN
>HE WOULD DRINK A NIGGER'S SEMEN FROM SOME SLUT'S DISGUSTING ROASTIE
YOU FUCKING MANCHILDREN
>>
File: 1490267109123.jpg (163KB, 509x334px) Image search: [Google]
1490267109123.jpg
163KB, 509x334px
>>39409259
>No, you will be alone forever if you are not willing to get into a relationship with an absolute unwillingness to be hurt and accept the unpredictable.
>I'M SUPERIOR TO YOU BECAUSE I'M A LITERAL KEKOLD
YOU FUCKING MANCHILD
>>
>>39413440
>I think it's a problem for you
It'll be easier to improve if you stop throwing your issues onto strangers on the internet.
>>
>>39409259
>Are you interested in getting to know who they are?
No, because if you've ever done this, you'd realize almost all of them are sluts.
>>
File: smug_dog.jpg (1000KB, 3200x1508px) Image search: [Google]
smug_dog.jpg
1000KB, 3200x1508px
>>39413435
>thinking there's only one of me
>>
>>39409259
>Are you interested in getting to know who they are?
Why should I when roasties have already made it clear they don't want to get to know me either?
>>
File: 92867957.jpg (28KB, 291x302px) Image search: [Google]
92867957.jpg
28KB, 291x302px
>>39413570
>cropping an image to continue posting the same pic
>this new
>>
I'm really uncomfortable thinking about if my future girlfriend had sex with someone else. Because I will have not done so.
>>
>>39413340
I was still creating the account but here. I'll update it when I've finished >>39413635
>>
>>39413402
I know otherwise. I personally know people who are decades into marriage and still happy with their partner. When I talk about contact with others, I'm talking about a fundamental human need. You need to have a different type of brain chemistry (like, neuro disorder) in order to not need closeness to other people. A deficit of emotional closeness to others has demonstrable effects on health and wellbeing -- not to mention happiness. Saying that you can meet those needs is like saying you can replace nutrients with sand and carve out your own hunger. For neurotypical people, it is not possible.

The paradox is obviously that closeness requires emotional vulnerability. You can pretty intuitively see this with young children. A child is much more dependent physically than an adult -- but more importantly, they are much more dependent emotionally as well. What we call first love is a misnomer -- the attachment that children have to their parents in the early years is much more powerful and represents a much more complete form of emotional dependence. That's why children are so happy all the time -- because they are so dependent! Or, if the child is sad, watch what happens when their parent comes in to make them feel better. It is like an instantaneous rush, like a soma, for the kid. That is dependency.

Throughout adult life, people seek to recreate some form of this dependency in their relationships. Since we all have other things going on -- like needing to materially support ourselves, our narcissism and sense of self, and "baggage" (an aversion to dependence) from childhood, we can't just go and get complete dependence. So we try to make it happen in our relationships. That is why people recreate behavioral patterns from their parents in their adult relationships -- they are trying to replicate the feeling of dependence. By the way, this is also why sex or cuddling can be extremely intimate and emotionally powerful. It's a form of physical dependence.
>>
>>39413650
>I personally know people who are decades into marriage and still happy with their partner.
I personally know people who do nothing but travel the world while making passive income from their stock investments. What of it? Doesn't make it any less rare or more possible.

>You need to have a different type of brain chemistry (like, neuro disorder) in order to not need closeness to other people.
Then I suppose I should be tankful for my superior neurochemistry.
You write like a highschool healthy lifestyles pamphlet. Maybe you'd get more "emotional closeness" if you weren't a dull fruit.
>>
>>39413643
Thanks. Should be interesting.
>>
>>39404141
By that logic no girl would want to have sex, you stupid faggot, no matter how used a woman is
>>
File: 1504128248063.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1504128248063.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
So wait are you guys actually fans of NTR?
Why wouldn't you want a pure virgin gf? Is this whole thread just cuckoldry shilling?
>>
>>39413650
>A deficit of emotional closeness to others has demonstrable effects on health and wellbeing -- not to mention happiness.
>Society cockblocks you out of companionship
>Slowly die because it has effects on your health

Thanks, normies
>>
File: 1388487220298.jpg (37KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
1388487220298.jpg
37KB, 500x442px
>>39402349
thread should have ended here, good for you breh
>>
>>39402349
OP said
So as long as you don't mistreat her she won't leave you
>>
>>39408503
>humans tend toward polygamy by impulse
>therefore humans should be polygamous
W E W
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (174KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
174KB, 1280x720px
>>39413018
This man is right, those warm fuzzy feelings of confessing your love and holding hands are just anime fantasies aimed at clueless teenagers whose emotional growth is not yet ready and who swallow the romance novel kool aid along with the glass. When you grow up you realize that is just fantasy and what really matters is the growth of a mature sexual relation, which works out much better if both partners are on the same starting line. Statistics prove that women with more sexual partners tend to be unhappy and have more divorces - those statistics have been posted to this thread. Like that one retarded board says, read a book faggot
>>
I'd say no only for your guys' sake. You should take what you can get you fucking degenerates.
>>
>>39413991
Gamers vs Classroom of the elite for AOTS for me.
>>
File: 1503808169520.jpg (12KB, 211x212px) Image search: [Google]
1503808169520.jpg
12KB, 211x212px
>>39413764
Well, it's your life. Not what I'd choose for myself, though. I guess I'll leave bitter hedonism to the adults.

I am wondering though, how old you reckon I am? (aside from not being grown up)
>>
She'll never forget the first guy.
Deal with it.
>>
>>39414160
>how old you reckon I am
Young enough to call the realistic "bitter".
If you're older than 16, that's kind of sad.
>>
File: spede-heat.gif (104KB, 266x278px) Image search: [Google]
spede-heat.gif
104KB, 266x278px
>>39413650
>I personally know people who are decades into marriage and still happy with their partner
Whoa it's like people are different
>contact with others, I'm talking about a fundamental human need
According to [sources]? Daily reminder that Abraham Maslow was jewish and his Hierarchy of Needs was a political stick-horse that was mainly used to push socialist policies in the USA.
>brain chemistry (like, neuro disorder) in order to not need closeness to other people
No, the normal human brain does not need closeness. That is something you have been conditioned to by the media and the literacy trope of "romance".
>dependent physically than an adult -- but more importantly, they are much more dependent emotionally as well.
That's a nice claim but what is it based on? Children being physically dependent on their parents (for a varying lenght of time) is true, but you cannot just jump into conclusions like that.
>That's why children are so happy all the time -- because they are so dependent!
I think children are happy all the time because their slower and smaller neural network makes them feel drunk 24/7. Again, both of these claims are bullshit armchair psychology.
>people seek to recreate some form of this dependency in their relationships
No, that comes from their biological """need""" to reproduce. Even that cannot be called a true need, since it's more like a "want" with varying degrees of biological stimuli driving it. Some people may have it, many do not.
>>
>>39413650
On a sidenote, why do you go online just to tell lies? What do you have to gain? t.
>>39414309
>>
>>39414309
I eagerly await your takedown of the entirety of psychology as a jewish trick. Here, I have provided space for you to do so: ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you need more space, please click this link here: >>>/pol/

If anyone else reading this is interested, you can find a lot of interesting information if you google "is connecting with other people a fundamental human need?"

Oh now you're gonna argue that children are not emotionally dependent on their parents. No wait, it must be that children feel happy all the time because they are drunk. Because they have small brains. That is definitely a very credible and compelling theory backed by real existing and non-imaginary evidence.
>No, that comes from their biological """need""" to reproduce. Even that cannot be called a true need, since it's more like a "want" with varying degrees of biological stimuli driving it. Some people may have it, many do not.
I bet white women definitely don't have it, when it comes to you. That's why our society is so scewed up, right?
>>
File: 1501936307958.jpg (48KB, 553x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501936307958.jpg
48KB, 553x640px
>>39415000
>I eagerly await your takedown of the entirety of psychology as a jewish trick. Here, I have provided space for you to do so:
The whole field of psychology is not some "jewish trick" dear /poltard/ and do not twist my words.
All I did is I called you out on your armchair psychology bullshit. If you have sources for your claims, post them and we'll talk, but don't spew your bullshit here because robots are already desperate and gullible and giving retarded chadvice won't help anyone.
>>
File: TrevorPhilips-GTA5.png (443KB, 486x596px) Image search: [Google]
TrevorPhilips-GTA5.png
443KB, 486x596px
>>39406884
Be my gf now. I have only fucked hookers and practically don't remember them. Hit me, hurt me, kill me if you want.
Thread posts: 508
Thread images: 88

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.