[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are girls even attracted to males?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1504045085322.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504045085322.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Are girls even attracted to males?
>>
>>39401616
Very much, just not to you, ugly loser.
>>
that is the sort of cock your oneitis is getting fucked with every night while you cry yourself to sleep
>>
>>39401630
this guy crossdresses and fucks a trap
>>
>>39401616
boys like girls
girls like boys

boys like vaginas and big tits
girls like big cock and muscles

I would like to genocide anyone who thinks otherwise.
>>
>>39401647
still better than what you do every night
>>
File: 1491293198981s.jpg (6KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
1491293198981s.jpg
6KB, 198x198px
>>39401661
>boys like girls
>girls like cash

>boys like vaginas and big tits
>girls like high standard of living and wasting shittone of money on useless stuff

ftfy
>>
>>39401669
i crossdress and fuck a guy
>>
>>39401616
Just go shoot up a school already and stop questioning your existence. If any girl wanted you she would have went for it already.
>>
desu I am a girl, and I am talking to a guy right now :) his name is Chaz. that is all. bye.
>>
>>39401616
dont think you can even be called a male lmao
>>
>>39401616
No. Not anymore.

They used to be.

Until they all became lesbians because the chemicals they're putting in the water deplete woman of the ability to produce estrogen, therefore their sexual abilities cease to exist.

I used to work at the water plant in Sydney, i know this stuff. The people running the plant found out that i knew too much and they sacked me before i found out more.

But it's too late. I already found out about this plot by run by the patriarchy to oppress women.
Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying to you or they were misinformed by the sexist media.
>>
>>39401630
this is the sort of cock i fantasize about in my mouth
>>
Yeah. They are just attracted to a much narrower subset of men than the subset of women that are attractive to men.

Make a fake Chad tinder profile and see how desperate and thirsty girls are when they are physically attracted to you. It's eye opening.
>>
>>39401921
I'd prefer to have it right in my ovulating boipucci
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.