[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in large 1 bedroom apartment on top floor in building

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>live in large 1 bedroom apartment on top floor in building with 3 similar units
>cheapskates below me try and make it 2 bedroom by sleeping in the living room
>complain that i'm making too much noise when i watch tv, play vidya or just move around in the living room

what doooo?
>>
>>39401444
Be quieter, you loud-ass negro. Nice trips, by the way.
>>
>>39401465
i'm not even loud
they told the landlord they can hear my "subwoofer" even though i occasionally listen to 1 or two songs at a time on my laptop, i don't own a subwoofer
>>
>>39401444
Stomp every time you need to walk within the confines of your apartment.
>>
>>39401480
Does your landlord know you don't own a subwoofer?
>>
File: gtvez.jpg (56KB, 450x442px) Image search: [Google]
gtvez.jpg
56KB, 450x442px
>>39401480
>>39401498
Subwoofer is a funny word.
>>
>>39401507
I love seeing big doggers with little puppies. Also, OP, maybe you should invest in some Bluetooth headphones.
>>
>>39401529
why the fuck should OP do anything, he's literally entitled by law to reasonable enjoyment of his apartment. That includes listening to music at a reasonable level, walking around, etc.

OP tell them to go fuck themselves. You don't move into an multi-story apartment block like that and not expect to get noise through the ceiling. Fucking normies.
>>
>>39401547
If OP had even a fraction of that kind of assertiveness, he would be coming here for advice.
>>
>>39401529
i use headphones if it's late!
they complain about my morning alarm, they complain when i make food (chopping! so loud!!) and listen to talk radio at a reasonable volume, they complain when my neighbor watches tv next to them and attribute it to me
>>39401547
thank you!! it's an old ass building. personally, i'd never live below people in a building like this again. i used to and you can hear every detail of the upstairs people's life, but i never dreamed about complaining about it.
>>
>>39401569
NOT be coming here*

For fuck's sake...>>39401569
>>
if the landlord doesnt care, who cares,

if he comes and complains, switch to headphones, but tell him you will look for a new place if this keeps up, and that you are documenting these cases
>>
>>39401589
i'm not looking for a new place, i'm not the one who hates living here
he should look for a new place
>>
>>39401444
If you live by yourself there's no excuse not to use headphones. Also stop stomping around with your heels like an ogre.
>>
I used to have the same problem with my downstairs neighbor.
She was an old lady and kept saying to everyone that she was going to die from her cancer in a few years.
I never had any problem with the previous or the current people that lived there. I don't listen to music and I don't have people over.
She would scream during the night to wake me up because my snoring "kept her awake". She would also scream when my (lightweight) cat (still a kitten) was running.
Once, she even called the cops on my cat in the middle of the day when I wasn't home. They laughed at her face (I was told by a neighbour). It wasn't the only time she called the cops. In fact, she did several times, and they came to see (or hear). But they never came to ask me to turn down the volume or anything because she was crazy. I spoke to an officer once, who came to check on a new neighbour on the upstairs appartment, out of the blue she congratulated me for being able to live next to that crazy old woman.

At the end, she would even step out of her appartment to insult me when I was going down or up the stairs or when she saw me in the street.

She finally moved out (leaving all her trash in my yard) and it made me realize that she was making me live a nightmare.

I hope your situation gets better op!
>>
>>39401761
What a cunt
Did she die or something?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.