[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey mods, can we get a filter that automatically bans people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-07-23-02-01-30.png (66KB, 1440x343px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-23-02-01-30.png
66KB, 1440x343px
Hey mods, can we get a filter that automatically bans people for using Islamophobic words like Reddit does?
>>
>>39400131
What subreddit is that from?
>>
>>39400142
r/politics
>>
>>39400131

This seems like it would just make it impossible to talk about your Islamic faith on whatever site that is.
>>
>>39400131
Kek bet they don't do the same for other faiths
>>
File: Islam Quality Cooch.png (575KB, 477x604px) Image search: [Google]
Islam Quality Cooch.png
575KB, 477x604px
>>39400131
What the fuck, why would you want to do that?
>>
File: europe.jpg (88KB, 700x519px) Image search: [Google]
europe.jpg
88KB, 700x519px
/r9k/ is a dunecoon-free board
>>
>>39400131
That actually seems like a good way to keep muslims out.
>>
>>39400142
/r/izlam
>>
>>39400131
>>39400177

Just use christian words but at the end of the sentence in brackets say (all words pertaining to Christianity refer another religion, you know which one).
>>
>>39400177
>Kek bet they don't do the same for other faiths
Why would they? It's literally a subreddit for Muslim memes, for Muslims
>>
>>39400131
Fuck off you sandnigger, goatfucking, pedophile worshiping, terrorist cunt
>>
Muhhamed was a goatfucker kiddy diddler
>>
Do people on reddit get buttblasted and tell people to 'go back to 4chan' the same way we tell redditors to leave? Seems like they would
>>
>>39400881
No, they don't. A lot of them think 4chan is some pile of edge and disgusting shit. They basically think of 4chan the same way 4chan users who have never been think of the dark web. They imagine it as a hotspot for cp and gore, but in reality it's all sorts of things.
>>
>>39400881
I've never visited rebbit, but if anything they would tell people to go back to t_d
>>
>>39400922
Thats funny since its so much easier for a newbie to come look at 4chan than the dark web. Redditors are weird.
>>
>>39400935
Ive been to reddit when i was looking for info on a certain thing and it came up in the search results, but only ever seen threads with 20> replies and dont really know how to follow convos on there. Its way easier on 4chins
>>
>>39400204
>nordic woman kicking out muslims
lmao
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.