[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fembot gf gonna leave me soon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: wojak.jpg (17KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
17KB, 800x450px
>fembot gf gonna leave me soon
>>
>>39399978
bro i know that feel

you nee to go get vodka weed whatever the fuck numbs you and prepare for the blast just stay high and drunk as shit or whatever it is you do and reject that bitch first

right now torture yourself with the thoughts of her being with another guy because then when it happens you'll already be numb to it

remember numbness is key here

also spread her nudes i always do this to get revenge
>>
>>39400003
Deleted her nudes but no it was my fault since I lied to her.
Cant buy beer since Im only 20, and weed made me feel weird anyways.
Hopefully she stay friends though.

Dod ypur fembot graduate to normiehood or something?
>>
>>39399978
How about you tell us what happened and she will leave soon anon?
>>
>>39400412
I think shes going to leave, which hurts cause I like being around her.
But I dont feel the feel like when I had this crush on a girl from high school, and I figure its fine to not have that feel for fembot because feeling strong emotions was for when I was retard teenagwr. also, the woman hate threds make it hard to hand emotions out

gotta sleep though
>>
>>39399978
What'd you do wrong? Over on facebook she's saying it's all your fault and only you're to blame and all of her friends are agreeing and anly male friends she has on FB are sending her PMs.
>>
>>39400521
Why do you think she will leave you?
>>
Luckily my fembot gf will never leave me. She's boring as fuck and is a typical thot but the pussy is god tier
>>
>>39400541
What in tarnation are you even talking about?
>>
File: 1498094508034.jpg (165KB, 948x669px) Image search: [Google]
1498094508034.jpg
165KB, 948x669px
>>39401905
He's saying that she is probably in normie book right now ruining his reputation with their mutual friends and being comforted by dudes who hope to swoop in after the break up.

I speak retard
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.