[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wouId you marry with a non virgin woman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

wouId you marry with a non virgin woman?
>>
I don't want goods that have been repeatedly jizzed in, no
>>
File: suicide.png (371KB, 601x584px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.png
371KB, 601x584px
probably not, and im pretty desperate as is.
>>
>>39399629
nope, now I'm the one who's not ready to settle. I have to ride the pussy carousel now.
>>
>>39399629
Why tf not, thwyre prob way more fun and interesting, who cares how many guys shes slept with
>>
>>39399629
Well, she will marry a non-virgin man so we're even.
>>
I don't want to marry at all
>>
>>39399750
>when you leave behind your figurines and manga collection
>>
File: 1504045640742.gif (504KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504045640742.gif
504KB, 1080x1080px
>>39399629
I'm engaged to one, so..
>>
>>39400490
I love it when redditors fuck themselves over simply because they wished to show what good, virtuous individuals they are for all of the upboats
>>
>>39400519
I'm not a redditor. Though for what it's worth, I'm thinking of calling off the engagement. We've been living together for 3 months and I'm already getting tired of her.
>>
>>39400537
Then do so immediately, because she'll get 1000 times worse after marriage. Also, who the fuck is engaged after only 3 months?
>>
>>39400561
She moved in 3 months ago. We've been engaged a year & ice known her 2 years.

Idk bro.
>>
Its simple
No hymen, no diamond

Ill date a slut, ill never love or marry one
>>
>>39399629
What if you had a
>qt gril with 10/10 feet
>eager, even desperate to be your slave for life
>does all cooking and cleaning and laundry
>gratefully performs any sexual favor you desire
>at any time of day or night with no limits
>thanks you sincerely for using her body and sexual talents
>believes in male supremacy
>calls you only superior titles
>is only happy if she is exclusively called pet names and degrading insults
>is only happy if she is constantly forced to perform deviant acts of service
>ecstatic her mouth is your urinal
>ecstatic her mouth is your bidet
>sincerely honored lie at your feet, cleaning them
>wants nothing in return except your true love and to feel your hands massaging her body
>never fights with you
>larps as an anime catgirl
>will never cheat as long as she lives
>tight pussy
>no STDs
>will bear as few or many children as you want
>absolutely no catch, except
>has casually fucked over 20 men before you
Do you marry such a woman?
>>
>>39400911
if she fucked 20 men without marrying then why would i marry her? clearly she doesnt care about marriage.
>>
I mean ofc it's reasonable to want a girlfriend who isn't a complete slut and had sex with 100 dudes, but I think it's VERY unrealistic for you to only date someone who is a total virgin.
>>
>>39400911
No, her not being a virgin is a deal breaker that can't be overcome by particular actions, e used goods you are worthless regardless what they look, act, do or have.
>>
>>39400955
It's called standards, used goods are simply worthless and not worth any emotional or time investment so no one will ever want to date them in a serious manner except degenerates and degenerate cucks.
>>
>>39400931
Assume she wants marriage but is fully submissive to the male will. If she only met chivalrous men she'd be courted and wed and loyal to her husband. If she only met lusty Chads she'd be their disposable meat.
>>
>>39400993
why bother marrying a roastie when there are 3.5 billion women out there?. im pretty sure i can find one that is a loyal virgin.
>>
>tfw you're a virgin but you'd never marry anyone who referred to non virgins as "used goods"
>>
>Fucking around with weddings and shit
No thanks. Such pompous ceremonies tend to put a lot of emotional and financial stress on a relationship. If you want to spend your life with someone, just do it. It worked for my parents when they got together off the backs of bad marriages
>>
>>39401030
Don't you worry senpai, men are masters at pretending and hiding their beliefs and opinions in order to get pussy.
>>
Even if she was goddess herself, descending from heavens with a cunt dripping liquid gold, I won't marry her if she's a non-virgin
>>
>>39401082
Why else do you think I'm still a virgin? Men are untrustworthy until you sleep with them.
>>
>>39401082
That's really fucking depressing. I'm glad I essentially stopped all dating.
>>
>>39399629

You do understand a woman like this says something like this it does not in any way mean they want you, right?

They want the ex-party guy counterpart to them, not a numale omega who spend the best part of his youth inside.
>>
>>39401313
ex-party guy counterpart marries a virgin 18yo. they dont want known sluts as their kids mother.
>>
>>39401321

No, he marries the girl who picks out girls for threesomes on mdma, the virgin 18 year old marries the alpha Christian whose parents are going to set him up in the family business ans they'll have the massive house, 2 kids and a labrador by the time she's 23.
>>
>>39399629
if she
>hasn't sleep with too many guys
>has never taken nude pics of herself or at least hasnt shared them
>is a decent girl, actually loves me and doesn't want other males
then yes
>>
>>39401377
what about telegony?
>>
>>39401387
He'll just tell himself it doesn't exist.
>>
>>39400417
weak beat
>>
>>39399629
If she was faithful to her previous boyfriends and never had more than 1 relationship per year, sure. If she was a party girl cum dumpster, no.
>>
Would you fuck a fleshlight that was used by another man before?
>>
>>39401737
More like would you kiss that fleshlight and sleep with it in your arms, pressed to your face, at night.
>>
>>39399629
I would want to marry a woman who is at the same age range as me. If someone was still a virgin at that age something must be seriously wrong with them. So yeah
>>
>>39401666
>>39401666
do retards on here actually don't know how genetics work?
>>
>>39401012
Do you think there are women out there who remained virgins into adulthood yet would be eager to live a degrading existence, being called mean names, rimming my filthy ass clean daily with no option to refuse, and loving it that way? I feel like adult virgin women would be stubbornly vanilla.
>>
>>39402214
all women are whores. its just that you can at least have a baby without another man's genes
>>
The thought of my perfect girl having sucked an other man's veiny cock, swallowed his sperm, made him come in her pussy, cum on her boobs, gave him a rimjob and french kissed him?
No thanks, I'd rather marry a virgin.
>>
>>39402583
sounds like you'd rather marry a man, fag
>>
>>39400911
Everybody knows that no robot here would actually turn down an experienced QT and that this meme is a coping mechanism for sad virgins.>>39399629
>>39400519
>>
>>39402583
That's actually pretty badass if she already knows how to do all that stuff when we meet, but then again I'm not a lonely virgin frogposter
>>
>>39402954
you should marry a girl from a brothel then. would be perfect for you.
>>
If I'm going to get married, I don't think I have much choice.
I've already accepted that the kind of relationship I want isn't going to happen.
I know a relationship isn't ever going to be a source of fulfilment or happiness for me.

I just want to find a woman who wants to have children, and is willing to stay together until the kids are adults, and try to raise them properly.
I don't expect her to love me or anything like that, as long as we can just remain on good terms with each other.
>>
>>39401118
>Men are untrustworthy until you sleep with them
what does that even mean you fucking bitch
>>
>>39401330
>he marries the girl who picks out girls for threesomes on mdma
what did he mean by this
>>
>>39402948
Projecting pretty hard there. Not everyone is a spineless beta like you. Some of us are just complete social rejects. You can be an outcast without bending over backwards for everyone.
>>
>>39399629
being a party girl isn't a "stage"
it simply becomes less socially acceptable to be out drinking and fucking your brains out. girls also realise that the men they will need to leach off of through marriage do not approve of this behaviour.
>>
>>39400911
>>calls you only superior titles
>>is only happy if she is exclusively called pet names and degrading insults
>>is only happy if she is constantly forced to perform deviant acts of service
>>ecstatic her mouth is your urinal
>>ecstatic her mouth is your bidet
>>sincerely honored lie at your feet, cleaning them
What if instead of this she was just fucking normal?
This is the sort of weird shit I want to avoid.
>>
let me start of by saying I'm a hypocrite

I've only ever had casual sex. had a few girlfriends in my early-mid teens but we didn't have sex. since then I've fucked some girls at parties and a few at other social gatherings. I do not use tinder or any social media for meeting these girls, purely from meeting them "randomly". I would NOT ever be in a relationship with a girl who's done this herself though. I know the type of girls who think of sex as putting her socks on. I don't do casual sex anymore as not only post coitus but the act itself depresses me. doesn't matter if you've had a boyfriend, but if you aren't a virgin then I certainly wouldn't want to get romantically involved.
>>
>>39403303
Without getting into the Reddit-tier MGTOW fatass talk of "le key and le lock" talk, I don't know if it's really hypocritical, because most people would take advantage of those situations if they were offered. When you could get almost anyone and whenever you want like a lot of girls can without being special, it doesn't mean very much.

I'd say there's no real discussion needed for the topic though, it just seems obvious - why would anyone want used goods?
>>
>>39403352
guess I'm not really a hypocrite, after all I subscribe to the belief that it's all biology in the end. girls aren't "supposed" to be "whores" having sex with random guys while it is about the opposite for men. spreading our damn goo like nutella
>>
>>39403428
I've read a lot of tantric stuff and it's all great until they mention sleeping around is a sign of being in touch with your sexual being. One article I read was about how men could/should deal with jealousy about their partner's past encounters and the suggestion given was "Be happy that she was celebrating and exploring her innate sexuality freely". I don't see how anyone could ever think like that.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.