[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal MGTOW Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: mgtow.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>inb4 U MUST PRESERVE UR RACE
What the fuck'd my race ever do for me?
As far as I remember, all it did was fuck me over just like every other shitty race, except here It's even worse, because my very kind backstabbed me.
I'm not going to play Russian Roulette with 5 loaded chambers just to spread my fucking genes.
If I wanted my DNA to keep existing so badly, I'd become a fucking sperm donor.
>B BUT FIND A CONSERVATIVE WIFE
Why go through the trouble?
>Y YOU'RE JUST A MISOGYNISTIC VIRGIN MANCHILD.
Roasties have only 3 insults/threats.
>calling them a women-hater " I bet u don't love ur mother hurr durr"
>calling one a manchild or equivalent.
>calling them a basement dweller or virgin (status insult)

Don't you see, lads, there's no purpose in going with holes.
>>
So what say you, faggot? Fuck off back to wizardchan you homo.
>>
File: CQcdlx4VAAALmdA.jpg (70KB, 600x734px) Image search: [Google]
CQcdlx4VAAALmdA.jpg
70KB, 600x734px
>>39399591
Never forget lads, the three roastie/cuck insults.
In this case we're facing the status insult, because if you don't want to be with a succubus, you're obviously automatically gay.
Piss off ya poofter.
>>
>>39399637
>who pays the most taxes
In the US, rich people do, they pay most of the taxes and a percentage of the poor get more than they put in when it comes to income tax.

I hate women but that part of the picture is retarded and detracts from the point.
>>
>>39399552

Do you think going so far out of your way to be right that you pre-emptively attack the responses you might get is a sign you're right, or a sign you're desperate?
>>
>>39400990
when you know your going up against archers, you bring a shield

do roasties/betas not understand self preservation?
>>
>>39401021

Yeah, pitiful analogies, lame insults aside and hilariously trying to imply you're alpha aside, you really don't see how this comes across at all, do you?
>>
i am basically forced to be mgtow, although i was never a groveling beta for women either and i don't ever want to spread my defective genes so it's not that bad i guess, the only thing that bothers me a lot is that i don't enjoy going to places alone, i start to get panic attacks when i see happy groups and couples everywhere and my fun is ruined, i wish i didn't care about that and could enjoy being on my own because i am introverted anyway
>>
Ive dated muktiple women, had multiple sexual partners, worked with several women and had multiple female friends and through all this I've learnt one valuable life lesson
Women are fucking scum

My mother cheated on my father
Both my longterm girlfriends cheated on me
Sleept with multiple girls that were cheating on their boyfriends with me
Most brag about that fact too
Having women hired over me for "diversity" (4 females, 1 male worked in tgat office)
Watching a coworker fuck her way to the top
Having a "friend" fuck everyone she knows then complaign that her 35, single mothet, fat arse can find someone

And the list goes on and fucking on

The only thing i miss by not having women in my life is having someone to cuddle, my friends listen to me more than a woman ever could, and my hand is tighter and nice than any used vag. And my hand hasnt had 50 dicks in it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.