[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you guys ever been cucked irl? My girlfriend has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1487386765558.jpg (128KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487386765558.jpg
128KB, 900x900px
Have any of you guys ever been cucked irl?

My girlfriend has been hanging out with her ex recently and it's starting to make me nervous.
>>
>>39399528
If you can't communicate to her how that makes you uncomfortable you should probably stop being in a relationship with her.
>>
>>39399528
Don't allow her to do so. If she comes with the "muh women rights" bullshit dump her like the garbage she is and go get a gf that prefers staying at home, staying with you, not going out, etc.
If a woman goes out what are probabilities she won't get approached by another guy, get raped, even at work or the street, or she herself meet another guy?
I don't how normalfaggots do it I swear, it's like they don't give a shit about getting being cucks
>>
>>39399528
Why allow her to do this? How are you so fucking stupid anon?
>>
>>39399528
Yes, my bf started seeing another girl and I just let it happen, even when she bullied and humiliated me.
>>
>>39399528
hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha you're fucked
>>
>>39399528
>First GF cheated on me with the guy she settled down with he got her pregnant after six months. Mutual aquaintences told me I dodged a bullet.
>Third GF cheated on me, tried to hide it, then blamed me for not buying her expensive things every week she had the naivety to post her illicit relationship with her second boyfriend all over social media, thinking I wouldn't find out because I don't use it. I have family members who do, though.
>>
I'm not sure if it is being cucked, or reverse cucked, or double reverse cucked, or whatever. But I was fucking a married girl. Then she left me and went back to her husband.
>>
>>39400265
what a disgusting slut, who was she?
>>
>gf

Kill yourself ass crust.
>>
>>39399528
I've only ever had one date planned and the girl cucked me and hung out with her ex instead. I knew it was gonna happen cause I'd heard from a friend he was gonna be there for some other event, but the girl said she didn't care if he was there.
It was my own fault really, she'd cheated on me with him once before, and with other guys throughout the relationship. I was basically an omega in high school so I didn't do anything about it, thought I was lucky to have her anyways. Has left me with lots of trust issues regardless.
>>
>>39400291
Oh sure, let me just give you her full name and post a picture.
>>
>>39399528

Naw I got a pretty good technique that prevents me from being cuckolded. That is I simply never have a girlfriend and therefore I can never be cucked.
>>
>>39399528
I guarantee 100% that she has cheated on you
Never give woman freedom to do shit like that, you give them an inch and they take half the fucking planet

She'll cheat on you and use some bullshot excuse to justify herself
And wont even feel bad about it
>>
>>39399565
Essentially this, communication is key in relationships
The reason my gf broke up with me is because I did some dumb shit instead of communicating with her.
OP, if you're worried about what your gf is doing talk to her about it in a mature way.
>>
>>39400186
Dodged 2 bullets anon
>>
File: Bt9yLrc.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
Bt9yLrc.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>39399528
fell in love with a chick that had a boyfriend that she'd been together with for more than six years
>mfw i cucked myself
>>
File: 1503637934915.jpg (14KB, 316x234px) Image search: [Google]
1503637934915.jpg
14KB, 316x234px
The closest thing I've ever had to a real gf cucked me for a ldr
>>
>>39400733
You let her go back to her husband, so you might as well post a picture for him.
>>
>>39400929
I'll tell you a secret
Once I ran out of condoms and my first GF came over very horny. Afterwards, she told me bareback was better and not to bother with condoms.

Polite sage
>>
Yeah. Was dating a girl for 4 years. Around 3 years she started pulling away from me. During christmas, she went to her friends wedding. I saw a bunch of pictures of her at the wedding dancing with a guy. Fast forward 4 months and she asks me to her apartment, sits me down, and breaks up with me.

She started dating the guy immediately afterward and married him after a year. They've got kids now.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.