[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does girls switch personalities as soon as they're in groups?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4447.jpg (219KB, 1092x1199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4447.jpg
219KB, 1092x1199px
One day I have this girl orbiting me and wanting to hang. Next day I see her and approached her when she was with her friends, all I got might as well have been "get away from me I creep". Why does girls do this? And if you've got a story related to the subject, please do tell it.
>>
>>39399491
Shes genuinely attracted to you but insecure about that attraction, you must have low social status or be otherwise ostensibly undesirable and so she is embarassed about liking you around her friends. She does actually like you though its just her lizard brain fucking everything up
>>
>>39399519
Oh boy. Is there anyway to actually deal with this or do I just ignore her when she's with her friends
>>
Clearly your social status is not that high if she doesn't want to be seen around you with friends. However if she's actually interested in spending time with you alone, that might lead to something
>>
Women value social status more highly than gold.
>>
>>39399630
Anon already explained that her lizard brain is acting.
All you have to do is take out her groups leader and you will De-facto take her spot.
problem solved
>>
>>39399836
How do this? Explain
>>
>>39399864
Fuck her
Brick her head in - You go to jail tho
Humiliate her
All are relatively effective options. (Don't do these)
Honestly just guilt the girl who likes you "because of the way she was rude to you" into a date. Best of luck
>>
I've seen this happen before OP. Steer clear of her, if she treats you bad in front of her friends she isn't worth it
>>
>around friends grill is loud and obnoxious but still flirty
>alone she's really sweet and down to earth
>>
>>39400581
>around friends grill is loud and obnoxious but still flirty
>alone she's really sweet and down to earth

Welcome to humankind, pal.
>>
>>39400581
WHy do they do this?

It actually boggles my mind
>>
>>39399491
Imagine if she went up to your friend group and told them that she was your gf. If she's hot, you would get animosity from your peers which isn't what you want. If she's uggo, then you get roasted, which isn't what you want. Ultimately, unless you've been with a girl for a year, don't talk about it in any context other than vague description in response to bragging. Otherwise you're fucking over your relationships and friendships.
>>
>>39399491
This new Edd meme is a meme I can get behind
>>
>>39401336
>If she's uggo, then you get roasted
You watch too much movies, or have shit friends, no one ever shit talks other people girls is like a code unless she is a gigantic slut or a renowned basic bitch.
>>
Because they depend on other's view on them. They don't have their own "me"
>>
>>39399491
>mummy is all nice to me and asks if i need help
>sister comes over
>suddenly treats me like a filthy kike and threatens to kick me out

why do women do this
>>
File: 311572115.jpg (60KB, 300x386px) Image search: [Google]
311572115.jpg
60KB, 300x386px
>>39399491
I always think that maybe they feel as though they are protecting you from spilling your spaghetti and embarrassing yourself in front of their friends before it's too late.
>>
>>39401674
that's almost too nice to be true, but I have hope that's why my crush acts like a completely different person when she's with her friends
>>
>>39400380
99% of people do this though
once you accept that less than 1% of people are genuinely "good" life will become so much easier
people look out for their own interests at every turn - she may be geniunely attracted to you, but if that isn't enough for her to treat you like you would a person you care for, then STEER CLEAR.
if she truly cared for you, she wouldn't care what anybody thought when seen together with you. DO NOT pursue this girl you absolute beta faggot
>>
>>39401639
>don't have their own "me"

What do you mean by this anon?
>>
You have low status. She can't be seen among low value males. The biggest thing in womens lives are how their social group values them. If they have a Chad bf then everyone is jelly as fuck
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.