[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad online dating stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: feels-real-sad-man-5546882.png (42KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
feels-real-sad-man-5546882.png
42KB, 500x431px
I recently good stood up robots it doesnt feel too good.
>Message some chubby girl starts off kinda awkward but we talk alot
>get her phone number snapchat and everything
>call her and it goes kinda well she is flirting back sayong she wants to hold my hand
>first date of existing 22 years old prep myself up, we arranged to meet at 3pm at a spot
>she says she needs time whatever killing time
>all of a sudden she blocks me on everything and i sit there sadly chain smoking
Never lower the bar dont try online dating its all a ruse its bullshit
>>
RESPOND REEEEEEE WHY WONT ANYONE LISTEN TO MY BLOG POST
>>
>>39399485

>frequently talked to some cunt on okc
>she seems chill and everything
>tfw she stops talking to because I said I didn't like Steven Universe
>>
>>39399485
This also has happened to me anon, it hurt like a bitch, the thing is, she didn't block me, she just didn't respond for about an hour and then after i got home she told me she was scared... could elobarate what happened later if you are still here
>>
>>39399485
>enter ldr
>make clear from the start I'm super insecure and paranoid about dishonesty
>get lied to for 4 months, while she encouraged me to grow dependent and overattatched
>find out, we deliberate on what to do for 2 days, end up breaking up
>physically ill for more than a week over it
>lose weight which I had finally managed to put on (skeleton)
>still hurting over it nearly 2 months later, I really wanted to spend my life with her
>don't know if I'll ever recover from what she has done to me
>I just want the pain to stop

should I an hero
>>
>>39399485
>Be me
>All of them were bad.
The end.
>>
I have a bunch of stories of girls I went to meet overseas that didn't turn out well if anybody is interested
>>
>>39400515
I know how much it hurts anon, I feel bad for you :((

>I met a guy on here about 4 months ago
>we talk everyday and it's going really well
>things get a bit sexual, and I've never talked to another guy so it was all completely new to me (he knew this, and he knew that this would mean I would get attached fast- especially considering I dont have any friends either)
>He has some issues, so he would randomly ignore me for a couple days- this upset me, but I understood.
>we would call again and everything would be amazing
>I keep bringing up meeting (he lives about 2 hours away), but makes excuses.
>the ignoring gets worse and I ask him whether he still likes me, if not why are you leading me on
>he says he does like me but wants to distance himself so when he goes crazy or kills himself I wont have to deal with it
>deletes me from everything
>I have cried about it like every 10 minutes every day since it has happened, I desperately want to talk to him but have no way of contacting him.

I miss him so much, I try and distract myself but I just think about him all the time and it hurts so much
>>
>>39399485
>try online dating
>no replies
>get one message from one asian girl who just wants to be angry at me
What the hell, internet. I'm fine with dying alone now.
>>
>>39400901
Ouch that's a very relatable feel indeed

Last time I was able to cry was to her many months ago, over me nearly losing a close friend. When I found out avout the lies I was immedietely ill, and even moreso after I made the critical decision to end it with her. I've been unable to cry and unable to get it out this entire time,I wish I could cry again to let it out. I'm torn between wishing the delusion never happened or never ended. I wish I could truely know her motive. I could delete her from my hard drive but not my head. I wish I could stop theorizing about her motives, if anything she said to me was a half truth, trying to put something together in my head to explain the pain I'm in. I just want her ouy of my head, I just want to at least stop feeling like shit if not to feel happy again like I (mostly) was while deluded.I did have some pretty severe anxiety attacks while I was with her though, and I think my trust issues and paranoia in relation to other people's motives have both worsened as a result.
>>
>>39401032
I'm glad I didnt have to deal with lying (as far as I know), it would definitely make it difficult to trust people afterwards- and the fact she knew you were paranoid about it is even worse; if she knew that why would she lie? I can't understand it, I hope you dont lose trust in people forever.
But you can hate her I guess, you can be angry. It makes things so difficult when no one is really to blame for what happened. I really want to hate him but I cant. It feels like that is the main barrier in my way, that I still care about him so much (although if it was different maybe it would be the same or worse, i dont know- I havent been in the angry type of situation). I just hope that he does try to contact me again. ik there is a possibility of him seeing this and i really hope he does
>>
>>39400961
>wanted to try online dating
>made profile on website that shows you how many people clicked on your profile
>added my best photo
>browsed it for a while but got distracted and forgot about it
>remembered after almost a year
>still 0 profile clicks
Life is nice... Desu
>>
>>39401613
I regret ever trying to be romantic, wish I could go back and tell my old self he was right and should stay alone.
>>
>Be me at age 18
>Was feeling depressed in the early hours of the morning
>Went on to this website where you could choose to either listen to people's problems or vent your own troubles
>I got pleasure out of listening to other people vent to me and trying to make them feel a little better.
>Site has now been overrun by fucking retarded indians who just want to sext so don't bother looking for it or asking me for a link but that's beside the point
>Connect with a girl on it, talk to her about all her silly teen-problems for a couple of hours
>She asks to add me on skype, I say sure why not
>She continues talking to me for a few weeks, I find that she's actually pretty attractive and seems nice
>She says she has feelings for me and since I had literally never had anyone say something like that to me before, it sent shockwaves up my spine and into my brain even though I knew nothing would come of it
>Say I have feelings for her too and I kinda meant it, feel brilliant that night
>Immediately after that she starts acting weird and crazy
>Tells me that she met this guy at a party
>Keeps implying that they're going to bang. It hurts, even though I knew we never had a chance of actually being together.
>One day when she's going on about this guy, I just say "Right, bye now"
>"Wow rude. Never talk to me again" is her response (she did this often because she was quite manipulative emotionally)
>Say "ok" and delete her from skype. Saw messages a few days later from her apologising and saying to come back.
>Block her

Glad that I got out of whatever the hell that toxic emotionally abusive nightmare that was.
>>
>>39400515
i know how it can hurt, been there. my advice is to aknowledge the emotions you feel, live through them, don't bottle them up. in some time it won't hurt as much and finally it will be forgotten.
>>
>>39403229

Nice, you definitelly did the right thing. Having some dignity is pretty important.
>>
>>39403446
I can acknowledge them but I can't cry, all I can do is feel depressed and go lay in bed and slowly rot away
>>
Happened to me on OkCupid

>Message back and forth for about 3 days
>Get her number and picture
>We text back and forth a bit
>Ask her when she's not busy and call her
>Doesn't pick up
>Text one more time then drop her

After you've been ghosted once you kinda get over it. Dating apps have definitely helped me deal with rejection.
>>
>>39400714
Were they Asian?
>>
File: 1487057277705.jpg (108KB, 1228x693px) Image search: [Google]
1487057277705.jpg
108KB, 1228x693px
>>39400515

this probably will end up sounding like the same garbage you've heard 100 times before, but please remember she's just a sack of flesh, and a shitty one at that. You were her ENTERTAINMENT while in this LDR. She likely had absolutely no intention of closing the gap and liked the idea of a guy fawning over her over the internet tubes because it made her feel important. There's no reason to beat yourself up over some girl who probably just made your penis feel funny when she giggled at your jokes. This too shall pass, she's a dumb cunt. Do shit that makes you smile, listen to some good music, and just let yourself feel happy again. It's not worth the pain. She's probably already purged every feeling of your 'relationship' and couldn't care less.
>>
>>39404358
You seem experienced in being ghosted, can it hapoen at any time or is it normally early on? If it usually ends at what mark does it do so? A month? A year?
>>
>be me, 26, this is recent
>grill working in another country who I knew from other friends and I met her once with friends moves to same capital where I live
>make my move, why not
>chat her up, eventually we meet, it's all cool
>meet some two more times, have a great time
>slung one up two weeks ago, then she was working at a festival and whatnot for a full week
>barely talk, but I guessed it's ok, she's tired
>after the festival she got sick, another week, I see she doesn't want to meet
>finally she tells me she's been avoiding me
>because she dated one of my best friends TEN fucking years ago jeez
>and she doesn't want a fuckbuddy, and she thinks I don't want a serious relationship
>spill spaghetti, explain my best friend won't mind, and I know this, they parted totally cool, and ages ago...
>finally meet her two days ago
>explain these things again, tell her I want to be together, but I don't know what she wants
>we walk for 2 hours, holding hands, kissing, I gave her a rose, she seemed really glad about the whole thing
>doesn't want to come up to my place or go to hers tho, but we established this before meeting, I was OK with this
>I told her I'd like to meet on Tuesday or Wednesday if she's free
>she is free on both afternoons/evenings
>yesterday ask, no, she is lazy
>tell her ok, but jokingly tell I won't accept it as an answer tomorrow
>be today, she does not really write anything, so an hour ago I asked "when are we going to meet?"
>takes an hour for her to reply, she was inactive on fb
>she sends a fucking pidgeon with the ??? marks
>I was what's that?
>it's apparently ":/"
>I ask "?"
>she says she's not in the mood
>tell her K, whatever
>"don't be angry"
>tell her I think it's a joke because she really seemed into the whole thing on Monday
>haven't been in a relationship for 6 years now, thought it's my chance now
>apparently no
>back to 0 incoming
>I somehow felt it coming before she said she's avoiding me, I just fucking knew it, but had to try...
>>
>>39404384
I regret it because I got hurt, I regret every poor decision I've made that brings pain to me. Why shouldn't I regret poor decisions that hurt myself in the end? Sure I'm sad that it ended and part of me wishes I could have lived in that deluded world forever, but it was going to fail no matter what, I had warning from my friends that she sounded like a liar to them yet I decided to try and give her a chance, and fell really hard for her anyways. Nothing I can do now can stop the pain, I can only take preventitive measures to prevent future pain.

>>39404416
Yes and yet despite this and trying to do things I enjoy I still can't fucking help how shitty I feel. I wish I hadn't become so emotionally dependent on her, I wished I heeded the red flags, I wish I had listened to my friends and just didn't get with her.
>>
>>39404540
oh I got confused, no she lied to you and treated you terribly- you have every right to regret everything. I'm really sorry for you
>>
>>39400901
lol what are you some sort of fagget
>>
>>39404720
Hey, gay is ok
>>
>>39404720
no, I am a girl
>>
>>39404768
You probably think traps aren't gay either.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 418x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 418x318px
>>39404834
Gay is not ok originallo
>>
File: 1500238091190.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
1500238091190.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
>>39404834
Traps?
Gay?
I see no correlation here
>>
>>39404564
yeah just emotionally fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>39404373
No, they were Eastern European
>>
>>39404970
ew, i could never fuck a commie
>>
>>39405000
Enjoy your race mixing and your trips then
>>
>meet woman from okc
>no one shows up except for some fat person i dont recognize
>its her
>shes also really boring and distant
>feel overcome with shame and depression
>literally the only women who i can meet are landwhales with no personality and who dont give a shit
>mfw this has happened 5 times now, preparing to give up on online dating altogether

Protip: if all her pics are closeups of her face, OR taken at a downward angle, shes actually at least 250 pounds
>>
>>39399485
Why do people keep posting these stupid fucking memes with useless connotations below them. If you're a phoneposter at least have the decency to use the crop tool faggot
>>
>>39405058
Another Memphis bot? Welcome brother
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.