[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can Trump win over liberals?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1504066537329.jpg (88KB, 868x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504066537329.jpg
88KB, 868x1024px
How can Trump win over liberals?
>>
He can't. Just like how his most die-hard supporters will never stop supporting him. If Trump wants a chance at re-election he needs to appeal to the people who aren't sure about whether they should vote for him, but with the way he's been acting lately it's very unlikely that he'll get a 2nd term.
>>
>>39399263
I'm licking a toilet. Fuck Drumpf.
>>
>>39399263
Same way he did with conservatives...lie his ass off and give everyone a hat.
>>
End multiculturalism. Allow people to hang out with whoever the fuck they want to hang out with. Fuck this cat-lady preschool bullshit.
>>
File: kurwa.jpg (41KB, 409x389px) Image search: [Google]
kurwa.jpg
41KB, 409x389px
>>39399263
>that pic
dear god my sides
almost as epic as #PissForEquality
>>
>>39399263
I don't think he can win over the current group of "liberals" because they're too rabid and set in their ways. Most people would consider me a liberal but I despise the hatefulness and irrationality of a lot of them. I criticized Trump for plenty of things, I don't really like him, but those liberals made me defend him just as much because of how ridiculous they can be.

Like I said, most people would consider me a liberal, but I can see the benefits of conservatism and working together with them. I don't want to just paint them as an enemy to be destroyed and mocked. I think the current "liberal" group needs a remake, but I'm not sure how to do that exactly. I think Trump should support whoever starts leading this new group of liberals.
>>
>>39399263

by not being a regressive oligarch

oh wait
>>
>>39399263
i like politics too but please stop posting this shit on r9k because it has no place here
>>
>>39400560
>it has no place here
Everything has a place here, /r9k/ is just a slower /b/.
>>
>>39399263
there is nothing that a straight white male can do to please a liberal, besides killing himself
>>
File: 1457582993554.jpg (100KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1457582993554.jpg
100KB, 800x680px
>>39399263
>Dat picture
Please tell me this wasn't really a thing.
>>
>>39399263
That is a extreme form of mental illness right there.
>>
>>39400752
Ah well, fair enough I suppose. Here's a political question that I have considered interesting for some time:

Do you think the voting age should be raised? Imagine if you could only vote at 28 years old and older and the oldest you could vote is 60 or some shit

>>39400810
literally! It's scary as a non American to see a generation of young people that have such good lives with little worry that they literally went insane
>>
>>39400810
Welcome to radical identity politics. Liberals are licking toilets and conservatives are worshipping cardboard cutouts of Trump in their homes.
>>
>>39400792
it happened multiple times before
starting some hoax hashtag is a good entertainment
see this: >>39400398
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.