[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normies and Hazing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: hazing-2-638.jpg (65KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
hazing-2-638.jpg
65KB, 638x479px
Can someone explain hazing to me? This guy from a frat walked into class and he had these bruises on his arms because his frat decided to turn off the light in a room and they hit him with socks filled with rocks for god knows how long.
I tried looking it up and they all say "Dude BRO it makes us like...closer to eachother dude." What? Fuck that.
>>
>>39396443
funny that gang members do the same thing. wanna know the connections between street gangs and frats? freemasonry
>>
>>39396443
All members of fraternities should be locked up and put down by the government. Fucking degenerates.
>>
To understand hazing you need to try and capture the minset of the people who go through it. People in frats and societies need to conform to be satisfied. They need to fit in and feel like part of an exclusive group. To them the suffering is worth it because just being a normal person and making friends the normal way is more suffering than the hazing is. On the whole "we became closer because of it" note imagine going through hard times with people. Having friends to lean on and face challenges with together. That would obviously make you closer.
>>
>>39396526
what a load of shit, kek. thanks for the lul
>>
Frats may be really stupid but they are absolutely correct that hazing makes the group closer to each other. Think of all the hazing that goes on in the military

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwct6A0snMY

I've lived by myself barely speaking to more than 3 people in a week for several years now. I kinda wish I had a group like that. A couple bruises is a small price to pay for some brotherhood.
>>
>>39396498
Good guide on identifying freemason's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddM7kJ9xQfA
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.