[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rejected by the barber chick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

File: 20170829_204807.jpg (131KB, 527x568px) Image search: [Google]
20170829_204807.jpg
131KB, 527x568px
>be me
>go to the barber shop to get a hair cut
>I am greeted by this nice short red haired chick she shows me into the chair.
>she was very friendly and we had a nice conversation while she cuts my hair. She also mentioned she was single for a while.
>when it is my turn to pay I have left her a $10 tip and casually asked her if she wants to go to dinner with me.
>she took a good look at me and said "not today".
>the other middle aged barber woman there over heard the conversation and was laughing at me.
>I was too embarrassed and swarmed out of there.

I am destined to die a virgin.
>>
File: 1503465229525.jpg (404KB, 930x892px) Image search: [Google]
1503465229525.jpg
404KB, 930x892px
>>39394106
Good job on wasting ten dollars. She probably rejected you based on the fact that you look like pic related.
>>
>>39394106
you never ask women out while they're working, idiot. they are just nice to you because that's basic customer service. they just are doing their job
>>
>>39394106
Good try but thats how you do it bro. Shes your barber, shes nice to everyone.
>>
>>39394106
Don't ever hit on chicks while they're working unless they're coming on to you strongly. Mild or casual flirting doesn't count, either, they do that for tips.

They're stuck there (position of vulnerability) and have creepy 50 year old toothless assholes hitting on them all day.
>>
>>39394106
>while
Wow
>>
>>39394106
Go back tomorrow. Ask "What about today?"
Repeat.
>>
>>39394106

i can't believe trying to pay for a date with $10 tip didn't work
>>
>>39394432
Also hairstylists regularly have dudes touching themselves or even jerking it underneath the cover while getting their haircut. Hairstylist is a profession that deals with much more creepiness than normal.
>>
>>39394106
el oh el'd
>>
File: IMG_5652.jpg (84KB, 597x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5652.jpg
84KB, 597x450px
>>39394106
OP , tomorrow go back with flowers and chocolates, girls love that romantic shit, also have some of her coworkers help you if you can, they can get you her number.
>>
>>39394106
Is that her in the pic? She's cute.
>>
>>39394501
>even jerking it underneath the cover while getting their haircut.

What the fuck is wrong with white people? You guys need to go to black barber shops. The shop is actually fun because it's pretty lively place where people hang out and if it's a nice shop they might even have a pool table or something
>>
>>39394190
Ain't that the truth.

>>39394432
But if Chad does it she would go out with him.

>>39394480
Way to get arrested.

>>39394630
Yes that is her.
>>
>>39394751
linking her to this thread as we speak :^)
>>
>>39394876
>No other sizes of this image found.
broadfield napoleon
>>
>>39394986
because you flipped it
>>
>>39395054
(I'm not OP)
Hmmm... most ingeniou-
>No other sizes of this image found.
>Again.
Calling your bluff anon
>>
she's probably a lesbian and just didn't feel like telling some random virgin getting his daily haircut that
>>
>>39394106
if I had a dollar for every virgin that thought a girl being nice as part of her job was flirting i'd be a millionaire by now.

just cuz she was friendly doesnt mean she wants you. and her mentioning single does not = flirt with me. she was making what is called small talk anon.

jeez
>>
>>39395230
>mentioning single does not = flirt with me
Honestly it seems like the only time girls mention their relationship status is to signal "flirt" or "do not flirt" (eg. unprovoked "I HAVE A BOYYYYFRIEEENNNNDDD")
>>
inb4 she would've gone out with you if you'd only asked her before getting a shitty haircut.
>>
>>39394652
uh white people? please keep your racism out of this thread jackass,.

always some loser trying to push his racism on every thread possible
>>
File: cosplay girls asss.jpg (120KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
cosplay girls asss.jpg
120KB, 768x768px
>>39394106

OP don't ask girls out on dates while they're at their jobs. Especially jobs that require customer service. Basically what you told this girl was that you are willing to hold her hostage to get what you want. You know she has to be nice to you, so you ask her out at her job. Don't be that guy OP, seriously.
>>
>>39394432
met my current gf at her job
>>
>>39394106
I think the ultimate faux pas here was giving her money AND THEN asking her on that date. I know you didn't mean to, OP, but it certainly looks like a bargaining attempt.

You shoulda asked first, then given her the tip. The supreme gentleman.
>>
>>39394652
>Black Barber

If I wanted to see howler monkeys I'd just go to the zoo anon
>>
File: 54756851455.png (182KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
54756851455.png
182KB, 600x900px
>>39394106
Same thing happened to me in highschool
>Be talking to chick for a while
>Text
>Walk with her to class
>Friend of mine is walking ahead of us in hall
>Ask her if she wants to go get dinner
>Anon I'm busy
>MENTALLYREEING.jpg
>"Oh, I see how it is"
>Go to my next class
>Friend laughs at me
Friend still gives me crap about it
>>
>>39395395
is this some sort of women's lib line?
>>
>>39394652
Barbershops are where niggers hang out because they have nothing to do with their lives, same reason they sit on their stoops or hang outside the liquor store doing nothing all day. Truly worthless animals.
>>
>>39394106
Don't hit on women while they're at work, really bad idea. Especially if they are serving you, they act nice and flirtatious because it's part of their job - to be friendly. They're thinking about work, not dick.

But I'm still proud of you for putting yourself out there, anon. Don't beat yourself up over it, you did better than 90% of the autists here. If you were Chad she would have gone out with you. Keep it up.
>>
>>39394432
You're a liar and don't know what you're talking about.

My first and only girlfriend cheated on me for months with a guys who she met at work and casually left his phone number for her.

Chad can do anything
>>
>>39395584

I wonder why women don't want to date you
>>
>>39395657
Most pickup advice is for you and other bots and social retards, not Chad. Chad can pick up women wherever and whenever he wants because the chick will jump at the opportunity to snag a sample of his genetic material. You can't compete with Chad at getting women any more than you can compete with some turbo autist genius at chess or mathematics. Work within the confines of your own abilities. The average man can't pick up a woman while she's working.
>>
>>39395694
I just read four people say the exact same thing, and while the "they're being nice because it's their job" is legitimate, the "by asking a girl out while she is at work you are taking her hostage and making her choose between being employed or being stalked and raped" seems like it is some sort of feminist bomb of how to make their lives even easier than they already are.
>>
>>39395783
The wording may be off but it is correct - what can she do while you're there? She can't leave, and she can't tell you to fuck off either, because you're a customer. She's forced to interact and be courteous. This is bad when you get an autist who barely interacts with women and sees her being nice and assumes she's into him because he's not used to female contact and can't read social cues. Normal people just appreciate the spirit lift, tip her and move on. Autists' minds go crazy with sexual thoughts and imagine she must be salivating over him and ask her out on a date.
>>
>>39395820
but it doesn't actually hold her hostage, her employment exists with or without you, and she is under no actual obligation to flirt with you or date you so she is not compelled to give you what you want in any way. So not only is the wording off but the premise is off as well.
>>
File: IMG_1369.png (152KB, 600x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1369.png
152KB, 600x729px
>>39394106
>Using money to get in a woman's favor
>Unironically asking out your server
>Fucking dinner like you're a married couple in the 50's
>Asking instead of suggesting meeting with a woman

Did your father teach you nothing?
>>
>>39395919
most white people's fathers are already married when they have kids, and PUA forums/books did not become popular until the late 2000's so that might be an issue
>>
>>39395919
Obviously not. He is on this board after all.
>>
File: IMG_1467.jpg (73KB, 920x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1467.jpg
73KB, 920x625px
>>39394652
So much this

Black barbershops are fucking godly

>Masters of banter & breaking balls
>Everyone knows everyone
>Masculine atmosphere
>Old niggas playin chess
>Sports on the tube
>Fresh cuts everytime

You guys are missing out, it's way more fun than white barbershops. You walk out feeling confident and good looking.
>>
>>39395919
No, he didn't

oregano
>>
>>39394480
>how to get officially barred from the premises
>>
>>39394106
People don't like being hit on at work dumb ass.
>>
>>39396035
alright but what if i'm an autistic white boy? i don't want to walk in thinking it's gonna be a comfy time only to get bullied by niggers
>>
>>39395783
You've obviously never worked in service industry. You're expected to be nice even if you're uncomfortable because you're liable to lose your job otherwise.
>>
>>39396860
I was a waiter for 4 years, you give women no credit and assume a manager will fire his staff because they rebuffed a customer's advances leads me to believe you have obviously never worked in the service industry for real.
>>
File: DIE.jpg (97KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
DIE.jpg
97KB, 600x500px
>Asking women out
>Thinking you have a chance with women
>Not giving up all hope of ever having sex

Get out normalfag
>>
>>39395783

I agree. Put a man in the same situation, and no one would see him being hit on by female customers as a bad thing, hell most guys would be flattered.

Its one thing if the guy is being creepy about it and persistent, but there is no harm in asking, girls just hate it more when guys they don't like hit on them because they don't like many guys and think everyone is trying to rape them.

How would a guy handle this situation? "Ha, no thank you, I appreciate it though"

So why can't girls do the same?
>>
>>39396921
I pretty much mentioned,

>I am destined to die a virgin.

I had to try some Chad's advice on how close mouths don't get fed. So I had to go out and ask the only women that I meet in my life which happened to be women working in service industry.
>>
>>39397041

Don't take it personally, you did a good thing, just keep up the momentum, don't worry about succeeding, just make hitting on girls a part of your natural flow. Like how getting hit in the face isn't as devastating when you are a boxer, rejection is nothing when its a part of your daily life. Honestly hitting on girls and getting rejected is more fun than doing nothing at all as long as you aren't attached to the outcome.

I think the problem is men are shamed for having any kind of sexual desire in 1st world countries, that's why we have this fear, but you have to remember its just what you are, and even in rejection the process just feels so natural and right. I remember a guy talking about how in brazil guys are much more bold when it comes to hitting on woman, they are much more unrestrained than we are when it comes to hitting on girls and looking at a nice ass, its just a part of the culture.
>>
>>39394630
>She's cute
She literally looks like me, and I'm a fucking dude
>>
File: bam.jpg (18KB, 313x305px) Image search: [Google]
bam.jpg
18KB, 313x305px
Tfw you're so ugly and gross and have such low self esteem from deprrssion that the stylist doesn't even try to flirt for tips
>>
>>39394106
Your first mistake was a female barber, all they ever do is talk about stupid shit, my barber knows I'm too autistic to want to chat
>>
>>39394611
And scrambled eggs. Insist that she eat them all.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.