[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEETS have no excuse.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0681.jpg (18KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0681.jpg
18KB, 300x199px
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.csmonitor.com/layout/set/amphtml/Business/2008/0211/p13s02-wmgn.html

Adam Shepard started life from scratch with the clothes on his back and twenty-five dollars. Ten months later, he had an apartment, a car, and a small savings.

>During his first 70 days in Charleston, Shepard lived in a shelter and received food stamps. He also made new friends, finding work as a day laborer, which led to a steady job with a moving company.

>Ten months into the experiment, he decided to quit after learning of an illness in his family. But by then he had moved into an apartment, bought a pickup truck, and had saved close to $5,000.

Proof that NEETs are just lazy.
>>
>>39393929
>everyone can make it goy if you just work hard enough

ayyyy you ever thought about the fact that we dont want to make it in your cuck society ? we dont want to suck jew overlord cuck like you.

shill cunt
>>
What does this shit have to do with being a NEET? Who cares if this normalshit plays his stupid games?
>>
>>39393929

decent face, and probably zero mental issues
>>
>>39393929
>gets handed a fucking job
>wow look how easy it is guys!

This is retarded. Might as well tell me the story about Chad who got to take over his families business.
>>
I'm emotionally paralyzed and haven't left my room in close to 15 years.
>>
>>39393929
>Proof that NEETs are just lazy.

Nobody denies that, of course we would try to get a job/family if we really wanted.
>>
Movers get paid $9 - $11/hr here, rent is around $900 a month for a studio apartment not including utilities. I know that because I fucking did it.

Something is not adding up
>>
>>39394139

In reality his parents helped him out sending him money, so he could "live this life" and write his little book hoping to make a massive profit from it. Dude, you're not even half as smart as you think you are. Your little plan is painfully obvious.
>>
>>39393929
>and had saved close to $5,000.

That's enough to
1. Fly to Thailand and back after spending a month or two as a sex tourist banging female and female (male) prostitutes.
2. To hike the entirety of the Appalachian Trail which takes 4-6 months.

Those are the only things I want to do and it takes the same amount for both but I am eternally NEET.
>>
I don't remember claiming I wasn't a lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>39394181
>Fly to Thailand and back after spending a month or two as a sex tourist banging female and female (male) prostitutes.

Sadly for you this is 2017 not 2004, prices in thailand are about 3x - 5x more expensive now. So no, you're not going to thailand for a month on 5k. Your wallet will be empty after the first week.
>>
>>39394225
Based on what I've read recently on /trv/ I do not believe your post is accurate.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.