[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dad gift me a Ferrari 458 Italia, for getting into university.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3452.jpg (49KB, 730x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3452.jpg
49KB, 730x486px
Dad gift me a Ferrari 458 Italia, for getting into university. Great not? Well not so much...

The ferrari came with high expectations, all of my normie friends tells me I will get mad pussy with this "tool", all my family giggles saying I will get a girlfriend in a snap, even father is anxious expecting me to bring top tier bimbos to the house now that I have this dream car.

But I am a virgin, girls show no interest in me, I think I am kinda ugly too, not hideous tho, but not cute at all thats for sure... also my self esteem is very fragile and I don't deal well with rejections I am very proud and I hate to be humiliated by dumb hoes

What to do? I don't want to disappoint dad, where can I use this car to get chicks? Because I have been riding everywhere and nothing yet, the gold digger videos are BS just lika PUA

Probably this is the worst place to ask for a topic related advice, but I know you guys are sincere and we share the same thoughts and ideas about pretty much everything, so can you help? Essentially the question would be "How can I pick girls using a Ferrari?" pathetic right? Well is what I got.
>>
>>39393645
>>>/adv/ is that way friend
>>
>>39393645
First off, what race are you?
If you say Asian, I'm going to fucking throw my head back in laughter.
>>
>>39393678
/adv/ is full of normies they won't get it
>>
>>39393695
Yeah stick with that rather than actually trying to post it there anyway. That will probably have better results.
>>
>>39393645
>How can I pick girls using a Ferrari?
Sell it and buy a BMW X5. Girls don't give a single shit about sportscars, they love SUVs.

Also, generally, a car that doesn't suit you is actually a disadvantage.
>>
>>39393645
richfag retard kill yourself thanks
>>
I don't think this is going to end well OP. If you're not socially capable it's going to draw more attention than you will. People will just know the Ferrari, probably tease out that you got gifted it by your rich parents, and all of a sudden you're a curiosity more so than an active human being.

>>39393720
>Also, generally, a car that doesn't suit you is actually a disadvantage.
This.
>>
>>39393684
Why?
I say 40% Japanese 60% Italian

Dad is Japanese and mom is a mix but mostly Italian
>>
>>39393779
stupid richfag idiot retard noob dumbass
>>
>>39393741
Don't get me wrong, I love the car is amazing, but I don't have a clue in how to use it to score

Every normie out there tells me how lucky I am and how much pussy I am gonna get, from the starbucks employee to the convenience store owner they all say the same, some of them even make jokes "lend me a the pussy magnet for just one night bro" and similar
>>
>>39393904
kill yaself richfag retard
>>
>>39393779
Hi Elliot 2
>>
>>39393904
The Ferrari isn't what gets Ferrari owners laid, it's what enabled them to buy the Ferrari that gets them laid. Usually it's success in all aspects of life, if you got it as a gift or won the lottery, nobody will give a shit if you're driving a Ferrari or a space shuttle.
>>
>>39393645
>hehe hey guys, I'm totally a robot like you hehe, don't mind the Ferrari
Reminder, richfags can't be robots. It's literally impossible.
>b-but I'm a virgin!
So fucking what. You can literally cruise around in your Ferrari and girls will throw their panties at you.
>>
>>39393720
What about a Porsche Cayenne?
>>
assblasted poorfags getting so fucking triggered lmfao

OP what is your first language? Doesnt look like english to me.
>>
>>39393645
hey elliot,when is the new video going to be uploaded?
>>
ask your dad why he wasted money buying a Ferrari in 2017
>>
>>39393779
Isla Vista W H E N ?
>>
Should've got a Mclaren, faggot.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.