[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's all genetics. Realized that there are about three genetic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: w28.jpg (78KB, 720x765px) Image search: [Google]
w28.jpg
78KB, 720x765px
It's all genetics. Realized that there are about three genetic tiers that will shape your life. You can be all 3, god tier Chad; 2 demi-god tier Chad; or just 1, possible Chad - probably a Normie. But, missing all 3 almost guarantee's inceldom.

1. Born with 8+ looks face.

2. Born with physical prowess; pick up a weights and look like the Rock 2 weeks later, almost guaranteed sports scholarships, possible pro athlete, etc...

3. Born with 130+ IQ.

If you get none of the 3, the best you can hope for is low level Normie, but otherwise almost guaranteed inceldom. The only thing that will bail you out is if your family is very wealthy, but if your family genetics are that bad the only way they will probably get any large sum of money is blind luck, so it will be lost or wasted within a generation, or less
>>
>>39392662
Genetics determine the global physical traits but upbringing consolidates them.
If you have twins and raise one with all he needs while you raise the other in poverty and hunger, the first is obviously going to be smarter and stronger than the second one. Despite both having the same genes.
Stop blaming your problems on genetics if you're just a sack of shit. There are people with actual genetic diseases who have made it.
>>
>>39392853

long winding comment by obnoxious Normie, to say,

tl dr, your genetics suck, mind didnt so fuck you
>>
>>39393038
I've got scoliosis, poor eyesight, I'm colorblind, I've got asthma, one of my legs is shorter than the other, I've got pectus carinatum and I can't seem to gain weight.
And that is only the problems I've got from genetics, not the ones I've had to deal with because of external reasons.
Do I let that affect me and mope around going "oooh noo, I have scoliosis and asthma, I can't carry my groceries upstairs" "oh no my eyesight is bad, I can't draw from reference" "oh no my left leg is too short, I can't run" ? I sure as hell don't, because I'm not gonna let a small shortcoming prevent me from doing what I want.

With that blogpost aside, the point is that no, genetics aren't the end of all things, IQ is worthless without application, strength is worthless without training, looks are useless without social skills.
All of those can go to waste, anyone can get an aneurysm and lose half of its brain's faculties, anyone can get a spine injury and become unable to move, anyone can get an accident that will disfigure them.
>>
>>39393249

take your preaching else where, Norm cunt
>>
"IQ is worthless without application," so when a person just glances at math, and breezes through it without effort and into scholarships , and six figure salaries it's worthless.
"strength is worthless without training," worthless when a person walks into a gym and in 2 weeks looks like what most people would need to take roids to look like, and your average incel, like myself, cant lift 10 lbs dumb bells

"looks are useless without social skills." < this one, you're just trolling
>>
>>39392662

My hand has so many more lines on it than that picture and they go in all kinds of directions. Apparently I'll have five wives though.

I wonder how many people actually believe palm reading shit.
>>
>>39393347
>so when a person just glances at math, and breezes through it without effort and into scholarships , and six figure salaries it's worthless.
Glancing means he took a look, made an effort to try to learn. What would have happened if he didn't study ? A much faster learning process, that's what would have happened.

>worthless when a person walks into a gym and in 2 weeks looks like what most people would need to take roids to look like, and your average incel, like myself, cant lift 10 lbs dumb bells
He went to the gym, picked up bells for two weeks, worked his ass off. You're complaining before you've started.
Also you gotta cultivate mass before you work out.
>"looks are useless without social skills." < this one, you're just trolling
You can't sell a product that's not in store. Same logic here, how do you want people to communicate with you when all you do is go to your job in your car, do your job, go home, masturbate till it's time to sleep, rince and repeat ?
>>
>>39393376

i don't know, i think it's interesting.

When i was young i had a shitty part time job, and there was this lady there who did that shit as a hobby, and she said she'd look at mine i was like yea go ahead, and she was like Oh wow its bad, i was like huh what. she was like you have no success line, it's not even there, you will have no success in life, young me, before i gave up on life, was like ha that's silly. although i blame it more on my genetics, than pre determination, but who knows
>>
>>39393455

Fuck Off Normie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCnnUr_GP0I

go watch autistic Chad, score Stacy while he drools on himself
>>
>>39392662
No sudden death
Long life
Character of mind
4 and 5 seem the same. More so five than four
>tfw loved but can't love
Abstract sadness
Fate line is entirely absent, no success in life.
Unusual success or fame is present.
>tfw unusually successful at being unsuccessful
Physical health is non-existent
I'll get married 3 times

What the fuck is wrong with my hands?
>>
>>39392662
No. You need community.
I used to be all of those things but they are only useful in social arenas. I was in no social arenas so they didn't benefit me at all.
The IQ being the only thing which is hellpful outside of the social world is also the only thing which can cripple you via paralysis by analysis. Most of the time I have found that intelligence takes a back seat to initiative. It doesn't matter how high your IQ is if you never do anything or take any initiative. Being intelligent for us social recluses (I haven't talked to someone in 3 years) just makes it harder to be social because you can't "turn off" like the normies do. You can't just be social.
>>
>>39393617

OP here, no clue Anon, i just find that stuff interesting, i have no skill in it.

But, i am completely missing the line for attractiveness to opposite sex and for any success in life, go figure
>>
>>39392662
how prominent do the lines need to be for them to count? i have heavy lines and soft lines
>>
>>39392662
>good in in-verse ratio to its length and depth

does this mean if its not deep and isnt that noticeable that means you are healthy?
>>
>>39393704

i have a 2 face, im weak as fuck, and a 90 IQ, what is the community going to do for me exactly? i'm a complete reject by the community because of my hideous face, and i have no other qualities to the 'community' besides my ability to take out the garbage.

My genetics doomed me,

Jesus
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.