[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real NEET hours

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 200px-Obsidian_Statue(62870).png (100KB, 200x276px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Obsidian_Statue(62870).png
100KB, 200x276px
>tfw playing heathstone and listening to podcasts
who neet here?
what are you guys doing?
>>
>>39392409
>being able to afford jewstone: goys of shekelcraft as a NEET
How? Good investments?
>>
>>39392486
just payed like 5 bucks and for a few packs
all in all not even 20 bucks
>>
>>39392409
I want neetbux
i will have my neetbux
>>
>>39392409
They printed too much stupid bullshit this expac.

>give most classes fuck all
>give the three in the best positions already mandatory epics and legendaries that promote already T1 decks to T0

Better use of neetbux / time
>>
>>39393421
I get where you're coming from, druid and priest are fucking insane now
but i'm having fun with control lock and secret hunter
>>
>>39392409
I've been having a lot of fun with frost lich jaina
>>
ply wow TBC private servers andlistening to tunrs
>>
>>39393697
well, at least you're druid or priest
elemental lich jaina is fucking insane with baron geddon
>>39393718
played nostalrius couple of years ago with friends and had tons of fun
>>
>>39393733
>you're not
fixd
>>
>>39393733
yeah man I've been playing the original nost, but now its dead, got full t2 mage and there's like 200 players online
playing warmane TBC atm, ~10k players
I suppose anything that keeps my nostalgia going is good, ill play until its dead... and then I'm dead lol
>>
File: cute.jpg (497KB, 1472x1920px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
497KB, 1472x1920px
Tfw Blizzard and netdeckers corrupting my wife with shitty decks. Only reason to wake up knowing I have to play Druidstone again and they're taking it away.
>>
>>39392409

its fucking 8pm you wanker
>>
File: arenascores.jpg (289KB, 1818x958px) Image search: [Google]
arenascores.jpg
289KB, 1818x958px
Who here /good at the game/?
>>
>>39393797
nost is dead?
that's a shame, i heard someone reopened them, i was hoping people would play again
>>39393838
well fuck you
priest is one of those classes that are made to just annoy you, every single card
>>39393847
maybe in your shitcake of a country
>>39393886
teach me senpai
my last 5 runs have been shit
>>
>>39393917
Everything in arena is win-more at the moment.
>>
About to shower for the first time in a month. I should have done it hours ago but it's hard to force myself to actually do it.

Been binge watching Star Trek TNG. Already on season 5. After that I'll watch voyager and then DS9. I do this every few years.
>>
>>39394541
>no shower in a month?
why though?
even now in the summer?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.