[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Single-Sex High School

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

Anyone else go to an all-boys/all-girls high school? Do you think it affected your perception of life? Do you regret it?
>>
>>39392352
Went to an all boys, still didn't stop me from realizing that women were toxic and that it's a dog eat dog world.
>>
I went to an all boys school. I'm glad I went to one.

Whenever I see kids from mixed schools I always notice that 90% of the guys are betas trying way too hard to impress girls.

It's a pretty sad sight.
>>
personally think all schools should be single sex until high school year. so many fucking numales coming out of mixed schools.
>>
my wee cousin on the McMahon side does kek, I feel for him
>>
File: 1503963669290s.jpg (2KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
1503963669290s.jpg
2KB, 124x124px
>>39392908
same near where i went there was a mixed and it became a reoccurring joke that if you went there you;d kill yourself due to the many suicides. Record was 5 in a school year.
>>
>>39392843
Went to a mixed school in a town with a boys only and girls only. You are correct. Guys and girls from the single sex schools are nice and pleasant to talk to. Kids from the mixed school are complete and utter shits.

I should've gone to the boys only I would be a lot more confident.
>>
>>39393217
Follow up

>>39392983
My mixed school also had 2 suicides in the time I was there from bullying, single sex schools combined had none
>>
Single sex schools make normie kids even more desperate for the opposite sex.
I went to one but I think I would've turned out a robot anyways
>>
>transfer into all-girls JHS half a year before it went co-ed
>classmates were all friendly and supportive
>they were honest with each other but also pushed each other to become better women
>didn't have to feel self-conscious about hair or clothes, weight or acne because we all knew those feels
>boys transfer in
>first thing they do is start ranking girls
>most of the time they're running around telling girls that they're ugly
>happy, confident girls become quiet and withdrawn
>some start self-mutilating or attempt suicide
>most girls become self-conscious about their looks and start wearing make up or trying to look slutty so they won't be bullied
>other girls become dick crazy and start hating every other girl because they had a crush on some random guy
>otoh it becomes REALLY obvious who the lesbians are

Piggybacking on >>39392908's idea I'd have to agree because kids don't get enough time to feel comfortable in their own skin with their own gender before having the pressures of courtship placed on them before we even want them to start dating.

I personally feel like I would have done better in an all-girls school because I had all that BS above start happening to me in the 4th grade and it was confusing I got bullied for not being attractive enough for something nobody was interested in doing until way later. By the 6th grade, kids going through that forget to be kids and just live to impress the opposite sex for reasons they are not even sure about yet. Just because it's expected.
>>
>>39394020
Interesting but you're not a girl so no
>>
File: 1500815638981.gif (704KB, 382x450px) Image search: [Google]
1500815638981.gif
704KB, 382x450px
>>39394472
Oh no, how shall I ever prove to you my womanhood on an anonymous imageboard. Praytell, Anon.
>>
>>39392352
>Anyone else go to an all-boys/all-girls high school?
I sort of qualify. I was homeschooled with brothers. Very peaceful environment and good for studying because there were no social dynamics to consider

>>39394020
What you wrote sounds accurate to me. Middle school boys (and many in highschool) act terribly toward girls.

>>39394472
Obviously >>39394020 is a lesbian.
>>
>>39395068
post a picture of your panty drawer
>>
File: 1419900778755.jpg (50KB, 312x473px) Image search: [Google]
1419900778755.jpg
50KB, 312x473px
>>39395240
>a lesbian

Why

>>39395285
I'm not doing that.
Most of my underwear is scattered around the place anyway.
>>
>>39395349
just a pic of one then?
>>
People who go to single sex schools are always total homofaggots. That's a fact.
>>
>went to an all-girls Catholic high school
>school was 50% sheltered nerds (me) and 50% bad girls whos' parents sent them to the school to the reform their behavior
>due to the lack of boys/competition, both groups were actually surprisingly chill with each other and co-mingled often
>bad girls would still do some weird, sexually tinged shit occasionally

7/10 experience overall
>>
File: 1200px-Knickers1.jpg (151KB, 1200x758px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Knickers1.jpg
151KB, 1200x758px
>>39395412
Not that it would prove anything with all the degenerate trapfags on this board but here are some panties.
>>
>>39395466
nice lacy panties you little slut
>>
File: 1421653251850.jpg (140KB, 468x1606px) Image search: [Google]
1421653251850.jpg
140KB, 468x1606px
>>39395557
Sure thing buddy boi
>>
>>39394020
I went to an all male college prep school which was considering going co-ed, and I'm really glad that they didn't do this. The school still has more than enough students to go on as a single gender high school.

Everyone was really nice to each other and rivalries really didn't exist besides those among the more petty/emotionally unstable students. You could literally go to any table of the same grade with an open seat during lunch and talk to people about your day. This would never exist at a co-ed private high school because of all of the sex-based nonsense. Everyone kept their sexual relationships away from school and it worked really well.
>>
>went to an all boys grammar school in the UK
>pretty good school

Everyone sort of turned out as exactly the same person though. It was kind of comfy but I think going to a mixed school would have forced me to learn social skills that weren't entirely based on trying to be edgy so that I could try to maintian my fragile sense of individuality.
>>
The only problem I see with that, is when you get out of school and go into college you are not prepared for what you're about to experience. You're too sheltered from the dynamics between male and female. For example, up until about 6th or 7th grades everyone got along fine and dating wasn't really a thing.....until around those years where both start to go through puberty. That is when fighting, bullying and other bad shit starts to happen.
>>
>>39395466
Those look a bit big, how big are you??
>>
>>39392352
Went to an all boys, and it is literally a Garden of Eden compared to the same sex schools in my area. Everyone is in the same boat at my school so people goof around and don't really care about things, whereas in a mixed school everyone is trying to be alpha to impress girls and it makes me want to claw my eyes out seeing it happen to some of my best friends that i split with going to high school
>>
>>39392352
My brother went to an all boys catholic school for a few years and he'd always casually as-a-matter-of-fact talk about all the gay shit that went on there.

On the other hand, the first girl I had sex with went to an all-girls catholic school and was a huge slutbomb and grew up to work in fetish clubs and shit.

single sex schools are such a retarded alien concept to me. You're preventing kids from socializing normally when they should be socializing normally in the one time and place where they're learning those skills. No wonder so many of them end up fucked up.
>>
File: 1493653415910.jpg (4KB, 235x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493653415910.jpg
4KB, 235x250px
>>39392352
Not really all-boys, but I went to a 65% male "tech" high school.
It was fucking hell. The social hierarchy was brutally obvious, with the bottom half of males having no chance whatsoever. Inherently, I was one of them, but since it was a tech school, I wasn't even the worst.

I try to forget.
>>
>>39395930

That's reality though. A group of guys can range from chads to betas, but most likely they'll get along and become good friends...........until a girl enters the room. Then its game on. That's just real life my friend, its a competition. And you have to compete if you want a decent gf.
>>
File: 1503947086122.jpg (18KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
1503947086122.jpg
18KB, 270x320px
>>39395466
>file name
Why do people feel the need to larp in a thread like this?
>>
>>39395983

The more skewed the male to female ration is, the harsher is becomes. Like imagine 100 guys competing for 2 different girls. Even when its 50/50, a hierarchy can be seen. In a perfect world the population would be 5 or 10 females for 1 male.
>>
>>39395785
Pretty much this. At uni, a couple of my friends who went to single sex schools are a lot less confident than those who didn't. Which isn't a big deal, but they just end up overcompensating and having to learn from mistakes they should have been able to make with little cost at school a lot.
>>
>>39396053

Man when it comes to girls and social shit, if you can just get those mistakes over with in middle school and high school, and learn from them you will be golden in college. You'll be so farther ahead than the other guys. Nobody really gives a fuck what happened in 9th grade or whatever back in your home town.....
>>
>>39395466
Fat girl bloomers. Get out of here land whale 3000.
>>
File: School Dayz.jpg (60KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
School Dayz.jpg
60KB, 640x360px
>>39396029
>uhhh yeah can i just get a harem for me and all of the lads

why are you like this anon
>>
>>39395557
>>39395412
>>39395285
>>39395900
>>39396136
In this thread is the reason boys and girls should be separated in school
>>
>>39396219
And you're the reason little cunts like you should be publicly beheaded like in good ol'e Islam.
>>
File: 1503281081325.gif (486KB, 353x117px) Image search: [Google]
1503281081325.gif
486KB, 353x117px
>>39395900
>>39396024
>>39396136
Reverse google it ya cucks. I'm not posting my panties for anybody.
>>
>>39395978
>gay shit at christian schools
Good grief, gay shit at christian schools is out of control. I went to a protestant uni with gender separated dorms. Some guys there do fuck girls, but for the most part, people try to maintain purity. I guess people keep their identity as straight in their minds but they are sexually repressed so they turn to gay stuff as an outlet. In their minds, it doesn't count as immorality because duh, of course they are "just joking around bro"
Evertime I went out of my room there would be a dick or two flopping around in the hallway or somebody grabbing at your ass. One freakazoid even tried to show up for prayer circle buck naked and put his arm around me and another dudes' shoulders.

Apparantly there was one guy who knew he was gay before starting college so he opted not to live in the dorms. Good decision. I don't think a homo could stay pure for even one day in that environment.
>>
>>39396483
Christian/Catholic schools are weird. Any girl I've known to come from an all-girls religious school was pretty much a lesbian and usually a huge slut. I've known two girls from Catholic schools and they both told me that it's par for the course to be promiscuous and gay in there. The both of them transferred to my co-ed HS and the first thing they did was start touching every girl that would let them. One of them looked like a 6 foot tall Ruby Rose and ended up fucking half the school, male or female. Oddly enough everybody was okay with it. Shit's weird.
>>
>>39396483
>>39396948
ya see back in my day kids knocked your teeth out if you did gay shit.
>>
>>39397028
Oh please, grandpa. They were always doing gay shit but weren't as open about it.
>>
>>39396948
Maybe there's a big difference between catholic and protestant because I got the impression that maybe 30-40% of the college girls at my protestant uni were virgins, and only about 30% were sluts. Lol at the lesbian stuff though

>be me, shy freshman christfag
>finish up my hw one night around 11pm
>go down to the common area between the mens/womans wings to print hw
>two girls are watching some movie there
>one is skinny, one is busty
>log into computer
>quickly finish up printing and turn around to go back to my room
>as I turn around I see the skinny one rubbing the other girls boobs
>busty girl is smiling
>all of a sudden the skinny one jumps up, wraps both her legs around the other girl and tackles her onto the couch
>busty's hands are under skinny's shirt
>as they are lying on the couch together basically having sex, skinny looks up to me
>says casually, "oh, you probably think we are lesbians. Don't worry, we're not"
>I run back to my room and silently pray for discipline not to fap
>>
>>39397028
I don't think so. I asked one of my campus pastors if it was similar when he was a student at the same school 25 years ago and he said it was a problem then too.
>>
>>39397028
Also, it's not like these people were really gay, just repressed. I watched many of the same people get engaged and married almost right away after graduation.
>>
>>39395068
Do you not understand the concept behind tits or gtfo? It's to prove you're a girl. Holy shit women are so stupid they don't even understand why these rules exist.
>>
>>39397994
Cmon dude, tits or gtfo rule prevents girls from using their gender as a substitute for good content. That girl posted an interesting story about all girls school that we wouldn't have gotten otherwise. Mentioning gender was necessary to tell the story.

Beta orbitting around girls and asking for tits isn't part of the tits or gtfo rule.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.