[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aspburgers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

Hey r9k!

I'm a 18 year old dude doing my senior year in high school in Sweden and i just got diagnosed with depression and Aspbergers but noone belivies me until I show the papers. I have been pretending to not be autistic and depressed for years and I have gotten good at it.

Should I embrace who I am or should i continue to pretend?
>>
>>39391488
Nice 1488 get
What do you mean, "embrace who you are"? Wear sonic the hedgehog tshirts and become emo?
>>
>>39391488
why would you pretend unless your country has good NEETbux?

i've been in resource (special ed) for years and i was distraught to find out that my dad didn't believe in it. I also get pretty bad anxiety that i can only brave so much but i stopped telling my family about it since i was 12 since they just see me as some big retard pussy.
>>
>>39391604
It's the other way around, I actually have Asperger and I've been acting like a "normal" person for a while now.

>>39391570
When you say it like that I realize how dumb that is
>>
>>39391488

>assburgers
>1488

really activates my almonds
>>
>I have been pretending to not be autistic and depressed for years and I have gotten good at it.
This is literally what every diagnosed autistic / depressed person does too
>>
>>39392845
Not everyone gets good at it. Just look at the spergs here.
>>
Why go full blown autistic when you already learned how to control it? Why reverse your progress?
>>
why show them they are now gonna treat you as less than human
>>
>>39391488
Do you want to reproduce? Fucking hide that shit. Being an Aspie makes you more unavailable than manletism, hairletitis, and poverty combined.
>>
>>39391488
Hello there. I'm a 20 year old aspie from the South East US.

My story is that once I went to college I tried really hard to get a girlfriend. During highschool I never had the chance, because my parents are immigrants from south east Asia and aren't really onboard with that sort of thing. At first I was reaching Chris-chan levels of failure with getting a date, but eventually I was able to kinda figure things out. I began to understand that regardless of what I did girls would always know that there was something wrong with me. I don't think I understand social interaction the way other people do. There is no hope for people like us. We don't get to have things like that and we have to learn to be okay with it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it makes no difference what you do. Nobody will really respect you and they probably shouldn't. The would would be better off without autistics, downies, or all the other kinds of mentally enfeebled people.
>>
>Lol I'm autistic I just act normal! xD

Every single fucking time
>>
>>39391488
When I was younger than you, I was diagnosed. I rejected it, partly because I didn't want to think of myself as being defective, and secondly because I thought it would make it harder for me to find a gf. A decade later I realized that wasn't the case. Long story short, it doesn't matter how I view it. I'll be a social retard either way. I don't even bother socializing these days, it's too much of a bother for too little reward. I hope things work out for you, if you want to change then leave this place.
>>
File: 1498688698322.png (204KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
1498688698322.png
204KB, 600x468px
>>39391488
>Should I embrace who I am
You will have a troublesome life and kill yourself.
>or should i continue to pretend?
You will have a troublesome life and kill yourself.

Real world doesn't give a shit, fampai. Be either batshit crazy or non-functioning autistic or end your existence.
Everything else WILL NOT WORK.
>>
>>39391488
>Embrace who I am
>Sweden
>1488
Embrace your White Identity! Fight for Sweden's survival!
>>
Pretend. You'll still be a defect no matter what, but at least you won't put people off as much.
There's nothing good to embrace about either, really. Especially being an aspie. At best people won't care.
>>
>>39391488
isnt assburgers diagnosed like candy now-a-days? i'd probably take that with a grain of salt.
>>
>>39393001
Autistic people should not reproduce and every autistic person should know this, unless they're utterly evil.
>>
>>39395252
Hello my brother.

>diagnosed as a kid
>don't really know what it means, too young to care
>go to special retard classes and clinics, think it's normal
>start to realise it's not
>eventually manage to get out of them, refuse to go back
>pushed to get help or talk about problems going into highschool, always refuse and deny anything's wrong
>go through highschool trying (failing) to be normal, sort of make friends, but can't hold in the autism
>eventually it takes over and drives everyone away
>lose the ability to have a basic conversation
>now in final year of college, no friends, no social life, never held a hand, not even smart or some other kind of savant
>gonna have to get a job soon, gonna have to start driving, gonna have to do all the other stuff that normal people have to do
My future is doomed but I'll figure something out, I'm sure.
>>
>>39392414
Wear the sonic the hedgehog shirts please.
>>
>>39391488
If most people dont believe you w/o you showing papers then you most likely dont have aspburgers. Modern psychology is a scam, they will diagnose you with anything for money nowadays
>>
I suspect I'm on the autism spectrum. The problem is I can't really tell anymore. I can't relate to those really aspie people that yell when they speak etc. I think I was smart enough to teach myself how to interact with people.
The symptoms were a lot worse when I was a kid.
>>
>>39394617
aspies with high IQs can often learn how to function socially by mimicking and studying others behavior, seeing what is socially appropriate and what isn't etc. over time you gradually adjust and interaction becomes more like a math's equation "okay he has said this now what people usually do is say this" etc.
And this is usually driven by the fact that just your mere existence irriates people.
>>
File: 1449784172600.jpg (86KB, 595x663px) Image search: [Google]
1449784172600.jpg
86KB, 595x663px
>>39397754
>And this is usually driven by the fact that just your mere existence irriates people.

Thanks for the reminder senpai
>>
>>39397754
Unorganically this. I'm a 'tism and this is what I do.
>>
File: 189746582003942.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
189746582003942.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>>39396254
>tfw want kids
>know they'll just be ridiculed and ostracized by society if I do
FUCK NORMIES RUINING MY DREAMS BECAUSE THEY CANT ACCEPT DIFFERENT WORLD VIEWS
>>
>>39397627
Aspergers gets better as you age because you learn how to control it naturally through your the feedback loop. It's normal for autism to harder to identify in adults than children because one has had more experience on the planet.
>>
>>39398102
>Aspergers gets better as you age
Not if you become socially isolated enough. Then you just stagnate.
>>
>>39398158
It can also reverse a ton of progress you've made.
>>
>>39396636
I never managed driving, but it helps I live in a big city with a subway. You might want to moving to one for work if you have to drive otherwise.
>>
>>39398158
after high school I dropped off majorly

without that forced routine your natural tendencies take over
>>
>>39392845
Hahaha. I have one autistic female on facebook who is a full on sperg and supposedly "high functioning" yet openly spergs out about having autism / full on aspie shitposting
>>
>>39398814
If she can operate a computer, she's high functioning

Retards meme-diagnosed by their therapist need to fucking leave
>>
>>39397627
>I can't relate to those really aspie people that yell when they speak etc.
being loud isn't really an aspie trait, like many people think, those people are just stupid. intelligent assburgers are more reserved and self aware
>>
>>39399313
Yeah I thought so. It seems I've become so good at masking it now that I even fool myself
>>
>>39391488
Your therapist is behind the times and you type like a dumbass. I don't believe you're 18.
>>
I miss the days back in 2012 when everyone on this board was an aspie and not a teenager with meme "depression" because they're awkward and their "crush" won't go out with them
>>
>be retarded psychopath
>Doctors diagnose with aspurgers in the 90s/early 2000s autism craze
>Have been playing along at appointments ever since to get free pills and NEETBUX
Haha, fuck normies.
>>
>>39399649
What kind of pills do they prescribe autistic people that you'd actually *want*? Did they get sick of you and end up getting your sorry ass hooked on Xanax?

And you're not a psychopath. You would gain no enjoyment from being here if you were. You'd be too busy looking for a law to break or someone to torment.
>>
>>39399757
>Implying I'm not literally breaking into a elementary school as we speak to lick the toilet seats
>Xanax
>Autism
Do you have any fucking idea what Adderall is?
I'm sorry you didn't finish high school.
>>
>>39391488
well...you should embrace it and get the proper treatment. but it's up to you to tell people who are close in your life, since you said you're good at pretending and no one really believes you, that means it's up to you as I said before...
>>
>>39391488

says "aspbergers"
>failed spelling test
>>
>>39399839
I was diagnosed with asperger's and was eventually put on Klonopin for the associated anxiety. No idea why they would prescribe Adderall for autism; I got it for ADD, though.
>>
>>39399757
not him but I found that weed really helped me understand empathy and improved my social skills when I smoked with people

also I had a really bad trip one time on some strong acid where I basically realized how autistic I was in the middle of tripping my balls of and saw myself how other people saw me. that really fucked with me. I think that might have been the only time in my life I experienced genuine empathy
>>
>>39399924
weed just makes me 10 times more autistic with around normals
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.