[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>feel like shit >think about god >feel a bit better

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1390630719448.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1390630719448.png
5KB, 645x773px
>feel like shit
>think about god
>feel a bit better
>>
>>39390769
how is santa not real but god is
>>
>>39390936
Saint Nicolas does indeed have everlasting life through the grace of our lord and savior, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>39390936
Because it was confirmed that the cocacola company invented santa as an ad campaign. Has anyone proven god to be a lie?
>>
>>39390997
No, no
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas
^ Real guy
>>
>>39390997
what if there's a dick in your mouth right now but you just cant sense it
>>
File: 123ay2n3.jpg (61KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
123ay2n3.jpg
61KB, 900x900px
Listen up kiddo, God isn't real. If God was real, when I looked up at the sky I would see a bearded man in robes wouldn't I? Your fakey pakey bible is nothing but a place for me to blow a vape cloud on. My god, is evolution, my God is science, my god is the belief that there is no God, but only science. Have you ever seen Cosmos? Have you ever heard Carl Sagan speak? You better look out buddy, because I don't appreciate these "religious people" acting like they own the godless world. Every time I hit my vape pen I just reminisce about how stupid religion is, every time I go to crossfit I discuss why I am an atheist with my fellow gym-mates. You need a reality check Mr. Religion.
>>
>>39391145
Saint Nicholas was real, I know. When I say santa, I mean the modern corporate depiction.
>>
>>39390997
You can't prove that something doesn't exist, stop being retarded.
Why do you Christfags always forget that the burden of proof is on you?
>>
>>39391180
The constellations composing the signs of the zodiac in the night sky, Aries through Pisces, are representations of parts of the human body, head to foot. This is supposed to represent a physical manifestation of a big man in the sky. Whether you imagine a beard or not is up to you.
If you really believe in science, I challenge you to use the scientific method to disprove astrology using personal observations.
>>
>>39391294
>I challenge you to use the scientific method to disprove astrology using personal observations.
shouldn't you first prove it rather than ask someone to disprove it for you? otherwise you can come up with a billion things and just keep asking the other guy to disprove them.
>>
>>39390769
god lets you feel bad. feels better about this.
>>
>>39391413
The first step in the scientific method is forming a hypothesis; in other words, making shit up
A healthy scientific community should try to replicate/disprove "good" science, too.
>>
good for you OP
each to their fukken own
I personally don't believe in god, but that's because I have an easy life
fuck people who say otherwise
respect other peoples beliefs
>>
>>39391481
no, the first step is making an observation and then making a hypothesis that could explain such an observation. then you look for stuff that supports your hypothesis.
>>
>>39391511
this, fucking this
buncha neckbeards here who think they are smarter than they actually are
>>
File: 1495356852548.png (43KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1495356852548.png
43KB, 850x1100px
>>39391527
You make your own observations after forming the hypothesis through experimentation. Did you even do this when you were in school?
>>
>>39390769
when you think about it its no our states are turning into surveillance states.
what is an omnipresent and omnipotent god if not the perfect surveillance state?
people feel comforted and reassured by the thought that someone is constantly looking at them.
>>
>>39391696
*no wonder
holy shit i keep forgetting to add important words to sentences i type
>>
>>39391696
>that South Park where Butters starts praying to the government
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.