[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Does anybody here know of any parents who lost their kid? How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_oodj4olINF1qb4tdno1_500.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oodj4olINF1qb4tdno1_500.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
Does anybody here know of any parents who lost their kid? How are they doing today?

I want to kill myself, but I hate the fact that I'll hurt my parents.
>>
>>39388367
Yeah I know two people who killed themselves recently. Their parents lives are totally ruined forever. One lads mother is now in a psychiatric ward leaving his father to pick up the pieces. The other lads mother is completely heartbroken forever and has to look after two daughters one of them is around 10 years old both with learning disabilities.
>>
>>39388367
It's pretty much a perfect way to destroy your parents' lives and crush their souls. If you have siblings it might be possible for them to recover, but regardless it will damage them. And if you have no siblings they will likely be thrust into lifelong nihilism.
>>
>>39388367
My best friend died. His mom is an alcoholic now and his dad isn't the same. His dad used to be the kind of person to be happy most of the time and be kind to others now hes more or less quiet and looks kind of dead inside.
>>
>>39388367
I know some of my parents friend that the first chils (a daugther) had a brain tumor at 4 that slowly killed her. The doctor said she wouldn t live by 5 or 6. Worst of it is that both of the parents were doctors too (they helped in africa with the red cross).
It makes ten years that she's dead and they still have a couch with her name written on in the middle of the living room. Nobody's allowed to sit in.
>>
>>39388415
Must suck that the only normal kid is gone
>>
>>39388415
>>39388452
>>39388500
>>39388815
Goddamn. I heard it's the worst pain imaginable. But I just can't keep on living. Fuck everything.
>>
no bumperino in this threaderino
>>
My little bro killed himself and my parents are empty zombies now
>>
File: pZf7Thu.png (107KB, 562x277px) Image search: [Google]
pZf7Thu.png
107KB, 562x277px
>>39388367
>letting something that won't matter when your dead stop you from deading
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.