[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard that for the chronic depression(bipolar) taking antidepressants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1503935755399.png (116KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
1503935755399.png
116KB, 500x465px
I heard that for the chronic depression(bipolar) taking antidepressants is a big mistake and doctors should give mood stabilizers instead.

What do you think?
I get a small dose of Cymbalta.
>>
Will bump. Can't see the page number and not sure how far this is.

What happened to all the mental unhealthy people in here? It used to be the mental health board.
Now it's just normies doing normie things.
>>
mood stabilizers make you fat
>>
Im a resident bipolar fag and at work but I'll reply anyways

Ymmv but SSRIs can make manic episodes way worse and/or trigger them. I have been on at least 3 different ones and they landed me in a mental institution. No exaggeration. I'm currently taking a mood stabilizer (lithium) along with a stimulant (wellbutrin) and an antipsychotic (abilify to help with the psychosis and OCD.)

This cocktail has kept me from full blown mania for nearly five years now. Saved my fucking life. The right meds can help but don't fuck around with them. Get a good psychiatrist and do your research.

And for the record I'm extremely thin thanks to a modest, healthy diet and portion control (like any reasonable person should have)
>>
>>39387940
Antipsychotic withdrawal is a hell you should avoid ever experiencing. Had Abilify a while back like >>39389179
I just wish I could feel again. All music is just noise. Everything is meaningless. This isn't some normie "duurrr I feel like a zombie." It's more like your feelings department in the brain just shuts down. You're stuck in a never ending system of contently medicated while a raging fire of pent of anger grows larger and larger. I'd rather kill myself that go through withdrawal.
>>
>>39390058
Sounds like you were on way too high of a dose. All abilify has done for me is stop visual and auditory hallucinations, take the edge off my paranoia and help my intrusive thoughts.
>>
>>39387940
god, asians are so damn gross
>>
>>39390316
No doubt. I'm on effexor, zyprexa, and welbutrin all maxed out. I wish I was dead. No one told me it was going to be like this.
>>
>>39390340
Got something against asians white boy? I'll race me nigga. OH THAT'S RIGHT!! You don't even own a car. brb drifting to corner store to get you some ice for that burn.
>>
>>39390402
yeah i dont have a car you got me good
>>
>>39389179
Sounds a lot for 'just' bipolar. Does Lithium works by itself?
>>
File: o-INTERRACIAL-COUPLES-facebook.jpg (197KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-INTERRACIAL-COUPLES-facebook.jpg
197KB, 2000x1000px
>>39390408
Me so sorry writeman. Small weewee big you much dishonor.
>>
File: 139673058314.png (118KB, 300x329px) Image search: [Google]
139673058314.png
118KB, 300x329px
>>39390058
>can't feel
>anger grows larger and larger
>>
Op here. I have tried in the past to go off cymbalta (snri) and it was hell on earth.
Shadows in the corner of my eyes, baby deer jumping around in the house, non existing birds flying in the sky, electronic kind of diziness, electric fingers and sensitive senses.
Will I ever stop them? Maybe I am in it for life.
>>
>>39390493
my dick is almost too big desu what is the insult in your post
>>
File: nezer-130406-11.jpg (82KB, 957x1280px) Image search: [Google]
nezer-130406-11.jpg
82KB, 957x1280px
>>39390536
It's a numb anger that I cannot express or let out. I know it's there hiding.
>>39390607
Haha, good one man. I bet you don't even know what to do with it.
>>
>>39390881
i'm a bottom so i dont need to use it i have a chad bf
>>
>>39390358
Why can't you ask your psychiatrist to lower the dose?

>>39390457
I also have a severe case of OCD and a related paraphilia.

Lithium stopped my mania dead in its tracks and works extremely well for what it's meant for. It does have some awful side effects for most people though.

>>39390597
It's possible for shit to get better but it won't magically resolve on its own.
>>
>>39391019
>and a related paraphilia.

whats that
>>
>>39391019
I'm scared the withdrawal with fuck me up with my schoolwork and I can't afford that right now.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.