[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not raising the ultimate robot pet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4515.jpg (87KB, 493x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4515.jpg
87KB, 493x371px
>not raising the ultimate robot pet
>>
The fuck is that shit
Are they toys?
>>
File: slikie chicken.jpg (284KB, 1200x742px) Image search: [Google]
slikie chicken.jpg
284KB, 1200x742px
>>39387774

Silkie chicken

They have black skin
>>
>>39387774
Silkie chickens
>>
File: 1500461723442.jpg (18KB, 479x479px)
1500461723442.jpg
18KB, 479x479px
>>39387751
Fuck off I had those and the cockerels are the biggest fucking chads out of ALL the animals in the animal kingdom. Those niggers have an extra talon the length of your dick on the back of one of their legs that they attempt to gore you with. The nigger I had would stare at you from the bottom of the garden and if you looked away that cunt would come sprinting down the garden and flying slice the balls out of anyone. To top it all off they crow beginning at retard hours like 4 am until lunch time, so say goodbye to your neethours.

Never again will I fall for the chicken meme. Silkies rarely lay fucking eggs compared to normie chickens like road island reds too.
>>
>>39388472
>neethours
I read this as a weird typo or slang of neighbours a few times until I figured it out.
>rarely lay fucking eggs
not really the point with silkies tho innit
>>
>>39388472
your batch was fucked bro
>>
File: 7FsSTes.jpg (438KB, 1386x1385px)
7FsSTes.jpg
438KB, 1386x1385px
>>39387751
Chickens smell, require feeding, and roosters have scary talons. I'll just go to the supermarket for eggs and a chicken pretty much prepared for throwing in the oven, thanks
>>
>>39388472
>take in animals
>don't train them to behave
What did you expect?
>>
>>39388983
you should buy local eggs from someone directly
>>
File: ashe2.jpg (99KB, 792x522px)
ashe2.jpg
99KB, 792x522px
>>39387751
i used to have fluffy chickens, but i ate them. they make the best tendies.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.