[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are asians really going to rule the world in the future?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (62KB, 760x545px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 760x545px
Are asians really going to rule the world in the future?
>>
File: 1499279980358.jpg (158KB, 630x598px) Image search: [Google]
1499279980358.jpg
158KB, 630x598px
>>39386799
I respect asians for what they are. They are intelligent enough to not be a disgrace to future humans.

They lack creativity unfortunately. They also lack compassion for nature and animals which is sad. But they also lack compassion and altruism towards other races which is our (the whites) main weakness. This will protect them.

In the long run - if whites get finally genocided - it would be ok for me if the torch of civilzation goes to asians. I would prefer the Japanese people.
>>
File: 301px-NuMale-feminism.jpg (28KB, 301x321px) Image search: [Google]
301px-NuMale-feminism.jpg
28KB, 301x321px
>>39386799

Yes. Whitey's reign is in a steep decline because they have become so weak and complacent. Most Whites are fucked beyond saving so there really is no hope for this race.
>>
>>39387371
t. Asian cuck boi whose sister loves white dick.
>>
>>39386799
The funny part of the picture is it's the opposite of reality.
>>
File: Nork Missle.jpg (138KB, 1175x1194px) Image search: [Google]
Nork Missle.jpg
138KB, 1175x1194px
>>39386799
If the world is going to be ruled by asians I hope for the Japanese. But (((they))) might solve that problem as well. If not by genocide due to forced immigration than by other means.

Pic somewhat related.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (182KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
182KB, 1920x1080px
>>39387404

>White dick ending its bloodline to create Hapa children

The Joke's on you my friend.
>>
>>39387551
The joke's on you. You're not black baby dick Asian boi.
>>
Anyone else here slav but only wants to impregnate asian women? I want an asian woman to rule over me.
>>
>>39386799
Should the world really become to the brim full of niggers and shitskin, then yes, asians will conquer them all and rule with an iron but fair fist.
>>
>>39387624
Your yellow fever will end, sort of. You will want your own kind, white women, but you will realize it will linger on.
>>
>>39386799
obviously. europe is washing itself down the toilet and i dont see american whites doing too well either. sandniggers will go back to stone age and niggers will go back to swinging in trees. asians will naturally inherit the world.
>>
>>39386799
>asians really going to rule the world in the future
They will for a time, until their sheer autism will plunge them back to the peasant starving masses they've always been, without superior races to emulate.

OR alternatively they will be literally swarmed by brownies since we're looking at 7-8BN shitskins by 2080
>>
>>39386799
Asians do have a distinct advantage in an increasingly politically correct multicultural world. They generally don't give a single fuck about political correctness or multicultural sensitivities. They won't handicap their culture or civilization to accommodate diversity.
>>
>>39387279
that image is retarded, none of those people are integrating into the culture or else they would all be wearing and conducting themselves as if they were white. None of them would wear hijabs or have 7 children like they do in africa, they would all speak english and none of them would have super heavy accents, and none of them would wear their traditional african clothing. Literately the only different would be their skin colour, that picture is such a strawman.
And how do Asians lack creativity? they made anime and shit and really got into art during their feudal ages
>>
>>39388004
>They won't handicap their culture or civilization to accommodate diversity.
Are you even sure about that?
THEY have not even started trying to POZ Asia.

Give it time.
>>
>>39388017
>none of those people are integrating into the culture or else they would all be wearing and conducting themselves as if they were white.
That's part of the joke though.
"integration" is just a meme and de facto means natives slowly having to thirdworldify themselves

>Literately the only different would be their skin colour
You're retarded just liek the brownies pictured.
If it were that easy you'd have swathes of wealth in non-white non-EA places, instead if fascinantly correlates to ethnic differences
>>
>>39388017
anime is literally nips copying early disney animation over and over
>>
>>39388017
WHOOOOOOSH

orjfnnffnfnnf
>>
File: 1484495740369.png (681KB, 598x597px) Image search: [Google]
1484495740369.png
681KB, 598x597px
>>39388017
>none of those people are integrating into the culture
This is bait, is it? I refuse to believe you are that stupid.

And I stand my point. Asians lack creativity compared with european people. Oh wow... they created a special brand of comic books, that were created by white people. You could have at last come up with a better example.

They lack creativity. Just think of classical european music, art, and architecture. But also think of more recent technologies: the car, telephone, television, the internet and so on. It was all invented by white people.

Asians can - unlike arabs or blacks - copy and maintain white technologies very well. But they do not bring that much innovation into this world. That is just the reality.
>>
>>39386799
It's less that they'll rule the world, and more that Asian countries will always be Asian countries, and the rest of the world will be a third world black and brown shithole, including what used to be white countries/the west.
>>
File: World_population_(UN).svg.png (36KB, 450x399px) Image search: [Google]
World_population_(UN).svg.png
36KB, 450x399px
>the future
>white people still exist
global white population is in free fall
whites will be a minority in the US by 2050
meanwhile Africa's population will double
>>
>>39387279
He thinks white people care about others. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>39388093
>That's part of the joke though.
the joke is that people who want civic nationalism and other cultures to integrate into their own are "cucks" and that the only solution is an ethnic cleansing, I've been on /pol/ long enough to know what shitposts like this mean
>You're retarded just liek the brownies pictured.
In my defense the brownies are't doing anything just standing there but ok
>If it were that easy you'd have swathes of wealth in non-white ... places
I'm not sure if you mean countries or neighborhoods, if countries: You're wrong, there have been tons of non white countries that have prospered and did (and a lot still are doing fine). Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Tunisia and Libya before NATO back stabbed Gaddafi were all fine countries. The reason there are a lot of shitter sub saharan countries can largely be attributed to european colonialism that split up some of those countries in super strange ways and put some different ethnicities in countries and split up others, which can cause a lot of instability and conflict. Theres also the fact that its way harder to form a functional society in the jungle, especially compared to the lush valleys of europe.
If you mean neighborhoods: For blacks that is mostly due to the fact that in the past they were institutionally shit on by white people and all of the economic troubles and cultural problems were inherited by the generations.
At least where I live in Canada there are plenty of well off none white families, asian, black, arab, south american etc and there really aren't that many crimes or cultural clashes (or at least that I know of).
>non-EA places
I don't know what that means
>instead if fascinatingly correlates to ethnic differences
wrong, raise a white kid and a black kid in the same family from birth in a wealthy, educated environment and they will both be super similar. The problem is toxic cultural and economic disadvantages.
>>
>>39387941
i don't think it will end, it started when i was a teen and it's been going strong for more than a decade, when i see a cute asian girl i go fucking nuts, i want to rip her panties off and breed her immediately, i hate the women of my kind deeply and they disgust me
>>
>>39388369
>white people still exist
Now while white genocide is inevitable and imminent, a few enclaves a la South Africa will survive in places like E.Europe and such for well over another 200 years.
Problem is by that time Whites will be something like 1% of global population literally at the mercy of the neighbouring caliphates/aztlan republics and chink global superpower with a chip on its shoulder (they hate whites)
>>
File: 1474272848684.png (404KB, 666x442px) Image search: [Google]
1474272848684.png
404KB, 666x442px
>>39388380
Just go to sleep Tyrone
>>
>>39388380
You are fucking stupid if you think this. In any asian country, any of you people wouldn't have citizenship, wouldn't be given any money, no opportunties, and likely deported. Your whining and guilting would do zero. ,

But see, I know you know this. You know your best strategy is to keep shaming whites to keep us from acting like the other races. Keep trying, I'ldd do my best to wake up whites to it.
>>
File: 1.jpg (51KB, 569x556px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
51KB, 569x556px
>>39388421
>the joke is that people who want civic nationalism and other cultures to integrate into their own are "cucks" and that the only solution is an ethnic cleansing,
No that's not the joke.
The joke is naive, retarded people like you deluding themsevels third world sub80IQ illiterate fucks/religious extremists are gonna magically integrate.
Why is it "ethnic cleansing" when we theoretically repatriate immigrants off the land while it's "peaceful immigration" when millions move in and displace natives?

>Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Tunisia and Libya
You're dumb and ignorant, but that's to be expected.
3/4 "prospered" via oil money, meanwhile cannot literally survive or function without the west.
Tunisia has not had a revolution or NATO backed coup or anything, and is a massive shithole.

>can largely be attributed to european colonialism that split up some of those countries in super strange ways and put some different ethnicities in countries and split up others
Dumbo, that'sfalse and only really valid for most of Africa. Culturally homogeneous countries are still massive shithole. Nice GG&S dumb meme though

>Theres also the fact that its way harder to form a functional society in the jungle, especially compared to the lush valleys of europe.
Europe has one of the worst climates in the world, if you look back just 500y famine was endemic and cyclical heat/cold waves killed 100ks.
Scandinavia is a frost hell and yet ranked top 10 for gdp per capita.
There's tons of temperate and fertile areas outside of Europe.
>I don't know what that means
East Asia.
>raise a white kid and a black kid in the same family from birth in a wealthy, educated environment and they will both be super similar.
Right you're literally spouting rubbish and even the biggest newfag on pol or twitter can produce stats to prove you wrong.

Honest question, are you pulling my leg with the cuck retard routine or are you genuine?
>>
File: 1500490503034.jpg (7KB, 213x255px) Image search: [Google]
1500490503034.jpg
7KB, 213x255px
>If the asians take over you will become a foot slave for qt asian milfs

The future isn't all bad I guess
>>
>>39386799
Either the Chinese or the multiracial.
>>
>>39388380
the chinese and even the japanes would have exterminated every single muslim and nigger if they pulled the same shit in their countries as they pull in Europe and US. White people are exceptionally empathetic.
Not a single empire has ever before looked at its past and said "sorry".
>>
File: 1503715930824.png (103KB, 208x307px) Image search: [Google]
1503715930824.png
103KB, 208x307px
>>39388431
>Whites will be something like 1% of global population literally at the mercy of the neighbouring caliphates/aztlan republics and chink global superpower with a chip on its shoulder (they hate whites)
>>39388700
>Either the Chinese or the multiracial.
Well.. i guess you guy forget one people in your equation
>>
>>39389193
what is that? some pajeet of some kind?
>>
File: 1503717757841.jpg (2MB, 6256x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1503717757841.jpg
2MB, 6256x3240px
>>39389308
I will not try to push /pol/ stuff down your throat... but... pic related.
>>
>>39389401
looks sephardic not ashkenazi
>>
>>39389401
>I will not try to push /pol/ stuff down your throat
>*pushes /pol/ stuff*

Just like trump, contradicting himself in the same sentence.
>>
>>39389727
>contradicting himself
I'm sorry, you can cover your pretty little eyes if reality is unacceptable for your faggy sensibility
>>
>>39389846
It's trumptards who can't accept reality.

Just seeing how few people attended the inauguration compared to Obama's triggers the salt mines of /pol/ and their retarded president.

kekerino
>>
>>39389890
are you larping rn or are you such a novice bra

There's so much wrong with that post I can't even rn
>>
>>39390116
Yes, anon. I'm larping as someone who opposes the most unpopular american president ever.

Your delusion is off the charts. Ha.

>Polls are wrong! Trump has an 89% support and 74% abroad.
Face it. Your meme president is a meme.

http://www.businessinsider.com/european-diplomats-trump-laughing-stock-obsessed-with-obama-2017-8
>>
>>39390116
>>39390166
BTFO beyond orbit.
>>
>>39390166
No I mean you being such a basic bitch faggot you *think* anyone cares about Trump support or is a "trumptards" (apart from r/thedonald)

Hell even using that cringy word makes you lose 1k points

It's actually embarassing
>>
>>39388652
this originally thiss
>>
>>39390353
Not a embarrassing as becoming president while being totally unqualified for the job and making a fool of yourself in front of, literally, the whole planet.
>>
>>39390401
Not as embarrassing as*
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.