[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wisdom Teeth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Anybody have any bad experiences with wisdom teeth/wisdom teeth removal?
>just got mine out yesterday morning.
>>
>>39386705
I have had two of mine removed.
Idk if that is the reason but since then I have been losing friends one by one
>>
Got mine out a few years ago. It's so much easier to brush now and the migraines i used to get stopped.
>>
>>39386779
I got all four out.
>>
>>39386705
i had an extra wisdom tooth for some reason

apparently i was going into random rooms trying to talk to people because they had me so drugged up
>>
I got four out, it was fine. The only bad part was having to rely on others completely for a couple days because I was loopy on pain meds.
Don't forget to flush your wounds out and you'll make it through
>>
>>39386705
>tfw 2 came out just fine
>2 more are currently coming out and appear to be fine
pretty good
>>
>>39387487
I was only loopy for the first few hours. After that i was ok. I'm taking like 9 pills a day now.
>>
File: b60.png (867KB, 950x608px) Image search: [Google]
b60.png
867KB, 950x608px
>>39387422
> i was going into random rooms trying to talk to people
>>
>>39386705
>>39386779
>>39386865
>>39386898
>>39387487
WILLINGLY MAKING YOUR JAW SMALLER AND NARROW
KIKES WIN AGAIN
>>
File: crowded_teeth5-1478883197-8479.jpg (43KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
crowded_teeth5-1478883197-8479.jpg
43KB, 800x600px
>>39387709
Hell yeah Aryan brother, crowded teeth masterrace
>>
>>39386705
I've been alright since I removed all 4 of mine, but the headaches didn't get much better (I think it was something else). Just monitor it OP
Side note: I ate an entire quart of plain greek yogurt that day
>>
>>39387736
That guy can get braces
Game over for you tho
Sorry you had to deal with bad teeth
Shouldbt have guzzled candy
>>
>>39387597
i think i fully unleashed my autism that day
>>
>>39386705
Had mine taken out, I think one of them cracked in half. It wasn't fun, but it was okay. The problem was the T-3's they gave me afterwards that only dulled the pain, and having to put I think cotton wads or something in my mouth to stop the blood. Thinking about the holes was gross, but you will be fine.

Later they gave me an appointment for next year, that was like over 2 years ago. I think I have sensitive teeth or something now and I'm scared to go back.
>>
>>39387813
Braces can't help you if you have too many teeth and too little space, friendo. Personally my jaw looks a lot better after my wisdom teeth removal and orthodontic work.
>>
I have all four. The top ones came in without a problem. The bottom ones came in over an excruciating period of about two and a half years, but chewing cloves got me through it. They're not in properly but the dentist doesn't seem too bothered.
>>
>>39387755
I ate like half a carton of ice cream haha.
>>
>>39386705
Man i was fucking rekt when they removed my 4 wisdom teeth
They were crooked and really deep so i had massive scars that killed me for a week
I was angry all the time even though i had prescribed high codeine tabs
Waking up in the hospital and pretending to be alright just to get home was the worse part
I had to walk straight in the corridor over 30meters, i never concentrated so hard in my life
>>
>>39388960
Oh damn man. I'm sorryu to hear that. I wish it would have been been easier. Robots have enough to deal with.
>>
Got two out and should really get the rest out.
Bleeds a little, and the next day I'll get major headache from straining my neck against the pulling force. All in all not too bad really.
>>
If they pulled them off, I would die.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.