[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not a centrist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_2167.png (111KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2167.png
111KB, 218x218px
Who here hates how cringy and uneducated the alt-right is but also hates the far left sjw mindset? Both sides make me want to die even though I consider myself left leaning.
>>
>>39386588
>left leaning
Kys holy shit
>>
>>39386588
join us traditionalists and be done with this shit
>>
>>39386588
I'm an authoritarian conservative but I'm not alt right. Race nationalism is fucking stupid and any European will tell you that shit is a primarily American mutt ideology and isn't feasible in Europe.
>>
>>39386634
you are just knee-jerking from all the /pol/ shit you've associated with. "Left-leaning" isn't even leftist per se

>>39386687
That would fall under the uneducated alt right retardation, anon
>>
>>39386687
Sorry, i have no desire to have family
>>
>>39386588
iktf
>alt right: epic milo feminist pwned montage #82 / straight up nazism, met one black dude who wasn't nice and thinks its an issue of skin colour rather than of character
>left: sjw, idpol bullshit, sassy communist memes, verified twitter warriors, whiny assholes in general, antifa
>>
>>39386726
yup so uneducated

you can kill yourself then

>"Left-leaning" isn't even leftist per se
what
>>
>>39386797
OP said he was a left-leaning centrist. There is a long way between that and anything actually worth calling "leftist" that you can blindly accuse of being stupid.
>>
>>39386726
Thanks to the alt-right memes and leftist stupidity, anytime I mention that I'm left leaning, I'm automatically associated with antifa, blm, and communist cringe. I just want a decent fucking society.
>>
>>39386846
2017's overton window makes all the ''moderates'' and centrists liberals and leftists

OP is a leftist liberal
>>
>>39386797
Most alt-right "traditionalists" that i know are overweight virgin nerds who really have nothing else going for them so they try to find worth and meaning through their out dated political ideology. They think their lives would be better in a more traditional society even though they would probably be much worse off due to having to get off the Internet and do something.
>>
>>39386797
The trad movement has always been fringe at best, never respected by the mainstream. Trying to pause or undo history is just a fundamentally stupid pipe dream.
>>
>>39386715
Authoritarians are the cringiest.
>I don't like X and if you do X I will [threat of violence] even though X effects me in any way.

Kys my dude. You're kind is the reason humanity has so many problems.

You are also weak and like being dominated by strong men. Unless you have yourr own country my statement is true.
>>
>>39386979
woman detected
also, actual traditionalists dont call themselves alt-right
>>
>>39387019
>You are also weak and like being dominated by strong men.
That's everyone who has a job, anon. Unless you regularly steal from work and give your boss shit.
>>
>>39387008
it's not a pipe dream, it's what was always before the french revolution and it's what must come back, otherwise our society will never have any meaning

I understand we couldnt go straight to traditionalism though, a fascist phase would be required beforehand
>>
>>39387019
your life is miserable and has no meaning. only by being under the wing of a stronger man could your life mean something.
>>
>>39386588
there is no such thing as "centrism" there is only left and right, and the centrists should always be thought of as a part of whatever is ruling.
>>
>>39387070
hmmm okay sure sounds good, anon
>>
The alt-right beliefs are stupid and most of it is whataboutus or theydosowedoit
>>
>>39387023
I'm actually a virgin nerd myself. I just didn't fall for the "muh traditional society" meme.
>>
>>39387048
I'm talking more about laws and others telling you what you can/can't do. What you can and can't own and what you have to do. Like pay extortion (taxes) and having no say. (Don't bring up voting. It's a joke where your vote matters as much as a woman's who votes straight tocket Democrat and doesn't know anything about their candidate's platform.)
>>
>>39387218
so you fell for eternal cucking instead
makes sense
>>
>>39387267
anarchist or something? a strong leader will rise up anyway
>>
>>39387136
Sounds like you like cock.
>>
>>39387306
But I'm the strong man, anon
Fortunately for you I wont make you taste my penis, it's gay
>>
>>39386588
>not being a primitivist
Fuck off with your failed ideologies. Nature was here before us, nature is here now, and it will be around well after we're gone.
>>
>>39387273
>He said something I don't like
>I can't prove him wrong so I will insult him

Way to argue you dumb fuck.
>>
File: 1453034161770.jpg (474KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1453034161770.jpg
474KB, 1400x1050px
>>39387375
sounds like Tradition
we're humans not dumb animals
>>
>>39387433
There's literally nothing to prove faggot he just said he didnt believe in traditionalism, so my reponse was Ok
>>
>>39387295
I guess you could say I'm an Anarchist. But, you are right. People are too fucking stupid for Anarchy to work, so I don't waste my breath preaching it. I just don't like being owned by people just because they were born before me and were able to claim land and pass it down to their descendents. It's bullshit they get to tell me how I need to live my life or they will imprison or kill me. (By them mean the wealthy elite that own the world)
>>
>>39387471
>traditionalism

The alt-right view of traditionalism is false and ever other argument they make is pretty much what about me? Even though nothing is really happening to them. The alt-right bitches that they are "losing" what it means to be a white man in a white world. Despite still being the majority and having majority of the power.
>>
>>39386588
Agreed, OP.

>>39386797
>>39387142
>>39386634
Left-leaning centrism is not "leftism" no matter what your brainlet-level parroting of /pol/ bullshit spouts.
>>
>>39386588

Nothing effects you directly left or right, its just an extension of who you are

Idiologists, it doesn't matter.'
>>
>>39387267
you've fallen for the /pol/ meme my friend. please, please go outside.
>>
>>39387573
How is that the /pol/ meme? /pol/ is authoritative and want to have the power to tell others how to live their lives. If you think the part about the wealthy elite ruling the world isn't true well...you're flat out wrong. We even know their names and what the look like. The Rothchilds are estimated to own about 40% of the world's total wealth.
>>
>>39387489
jesus fuck do you actually live in the 'game of thrones' universe?
>>
>>39387375
No it wont, the sun will swallow the earth, retard.
>>
>>39386588
If I were black or asian I would watch it all burn, but I'm white. I dislike nazis but at least they have my best interest at heart, hence why I support white nationalism
>>
>>39387452
Nature doesn't have women waltzing around in expensive dresses, or men wasting time on castles. Burn it.

Also, traditionalism lead to the modern state and you can't say it didn't because we wouldn't be in the mess we are today if it didn't. Yes, the same could be said for primitivism, but, it would not allow for all the weakness that is allowed now and would completely restart the cycle
>>
Reporting. Fuck both sides.
>>
>>39387623
>the sun isn't nature
Holy shit
>>
File: 1487281392909.png (325KB, 876x654px) Image search: [Google]
1487281392909.png
325KB, 876x654px
Centrists are fucking stupid fencesitters
>>
>>39387613
citation needed my friend.

people eek out their existences regardless of whomever rules them and time marches on. so it goes.

am I REALLY that stratified because some jews own a bunch of money? that doesn't affect my paycheck after taxes. please, please go outside anon. the world isn't that bad.
>>
I'm a lefty but hate shitskins and would side with alt righters if it came down to it. I mostly just hate the retarded christfags that support things like civic nationalism and a ban on anything that (((YHWH))) doesn't like.
>>
>>39387700
You're entirely missing the point. It DOES affect me. They take 30% of my paycheck in taxes. I work hourly for my money. I trade my life for money. They take a third of my life. It does affect me. They take 1/3 of my life and spend the money giging it to single moms or bombing innocent brown people. Why wouldn't I have a problem with this?
>>
>>39387691
I'm not a centrist but I'm honestly just bored of the tribalism. It's okay to have an opinion, but thinking you need to purge anyone who peacefully disagrees with you doesn't seem very based.
>>
>>39387489
you can claim land and pass it on too

in a Traditional society crooks and dishonest jews are dealt with and expelled

also, for the collective wellbeing of the societal body being a degenate faggot will land you in prison for sure

not that you'll have impulses of being dumb once the fast money jew shit world is gone

>>39387524
>The alt-right view of traditionalism is false
probably, alt-right is shit
>jews are white

>>39387527
centrism is always leftism and liberalism, no other way. you're only in the ''center'' in relation to the current status quo. there is no objectove center

>>39387647
>Nature doesn't have women waltzing around in expensive dresses, or men wasting time on castles
as I said, we're humans and we have human sensibilities, still part of natural, and even more. what do you suggest. that we live in teepees? well, you can. nothing that will prevent you from doing so in a Traditional society.
>traditionalism lead to the modern state
so anything before modernism would be at fault? nonsense
primitive tribes were dumb as shit and always conquered. when you live in nature your human nature will pop up soon enough unless you're a total outcast. human nature inevitably wants us to make wonders and have a sense of destinty. THAT is nature. are you a bear or something?
>>
>>39387810
The only people that needs some purgings are the shitskins and jews.
>>
>>39387869
>you can claim land
How? Try going in any country and claiming some land and see how quick they bomb your shit. Talking about buying it? Why? Land is stupid expensive and the people that claimed it for themselves never bought it. Why should I have to pay exorbitant amounts of money for something they got for free? I was born on the same planet as them. I have the same right to it's resources.
>>
>>39387968
Samefag. Especially aftee they got their use of the land and died.
>>
>>39387869
>anything before modernism would be at fault
Actually, yes. Whatever person first developed consciousness is at fault. Successful ideas should stay alive, yes? Then why are we not a traditionalist world? Or communist world? Or capitalist world? Nothing humans can make is sucessful, or more so, able to last long. Rome had it pretty good, but eventually wasn't good enough.

I'm not saying traditionalism isn't good, or at least better than what's going on now, but I'd rather we all start over.

You also mentioned me being allowed to live as a primitivist within a theoretical tradionalist society and I find that very hard to believe.
>>
>>39387968
the kingdom of X claimed land for itself and its people. now it all became a mess in the modern world but thats how it happened.

how would you suggest it to work anyway?
>>
>>39386883
Because you are, anyone who identifies with either is a fucking retard who fell for a trap.
>>
File: mfw98.jpg (47KB, 448x486px) Image search: [Google]
mfw98.jpg
47KB, 448x486px
>be me, a libertarian capitalist
>look at both groups and see how completely fucked they are
>realize that these are the only "socially acceptable" groups these days
It hurts.
>>
>>39388065
Admittedly, I don't have a solution. Doesn't mean there isn't a better way to live, I just don't know how it'd be. Best I can think of is like Fallout 3. You go to Megaton, you behave according to the local laws to not get in trouble. Sure, fine. You can chose to live there or if you disagree with the citiy's rules you can choose not to live there. But, once you leave the city. Once you leave civilization, you aren't bound my arbitrairy laws. I like the idea of if you don't like the direction where you live is going you ca n move on without having to abandon your language and culture and family. Most countries have pretty much the same laws anyway and if you live in a shit country you don't even have the option of leaving.

Sorry about the rant lmao
>>
>>39388023
the times were hard and the people were hungry and gullible. there was a time where people wouldnt give a fuck about that, they would give their body to the emperor so he ddint die of hunger. something wrong happened along the way, a succesion of historical events perhaps that nobody could foresee it to ever reach this point back then. but keep in mind Tradition has worked since the beginning of humanity and modernism has only been put in place recently and replaced with money god.

how would primitivism even work for europeans? it would inevitably develop in traditionalism or something similar.
>>
>>39388165
but in fallout people just eat each others when outside the walls. the world doesnt need to be so hostile
>>
>>39388186
Perhaps. I imagine something akin to pre-roman barbarian tribes. Before semites took over their minds.

I guess I should ask how you see a traditionalist society functioning. I mean, for all of us alive now, the tradition would be the tradtion of unchecked Semitic hedonism, no?
>>
>>39388215
I'd rather live 2/3s of my life to the fullest and be killed than live my whole life working to give a third of it to the elites so they can wage wars to maintain their power. It's the whole trading freedom for security thing. Personally I'd rather live a short free life than a long one in servitude. Don't kid yourself either. Capitalism is slavery with extra steps. Just because you have more toys to keep you distracted then the nigger slaves had, doesnt mean you aren't working everyday to put money into master's pocket.
>>
>>39387691
meme all you want, conforming to a side and adjusting your views to match it is stupid. people shouldn't argue based on some pre-determined affiliation to any set of ideals.
>>
>>39386883
So, your gripe is that there are people that want to change things, basically?
I don't know what your gripe is, because you (and everyone else) is living in a world dominated by your ideology.

Are you annoyed that some people are dissatisfied, or something? I mean, you do realize your position is the mainstream one? Even more than mainstream, is is the colossal juggernaut controlling the entire world.
>>39388142
Boy, you are dumb. You think libertarian capitalism is less powerful than traditionalism/fascism in the modern day?

All of you really don't know what you're talking about. Read a book.
>>
>>39388307
Super demi-god man has come to earth! he wants to save humanity and give everyone a purpose in accordance with their own nature and their blood. what do you do, submit before him and let him elevate you or call him a faggot? that's what kings are for the most part. they're not rich fat jewish pigs or gross brute men

>>39388246
im not too sure exactly. but it's very simple; once the truth is revealed and the hearts of people awakened, it will all fall in place. something any modern ideology cannot do because they are unnatural. traditionalism is ethnic also, not race based. it will continue what said family has been doing for all of history. it will be different everywhere, because ethnies and nations all have different sensibilities and culture.
>>
Also here's a seemingly unbiased movie about the fall of the last russian tzar nicholas II, one of my favorites

he seem naive and all, but not once was it not in the interest of Russia and its eternal Tradition

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-JTKEWk8pH6dVFCTmhfUjh0akk/preview
>>
>>39388556
Yeah, the stupid peasants fell for the cohersion meme. Living together kept people safe from animals and such. The year is two thousand plus seventeen now though. I don't need people to protect me from wolves. We have technology to protect ourselves. Maybe like 90% of the population should die. Start over from a better time with the technology as bonus. Nukes when?!
>>
>>39388834
people will look for a strong leader who can manage all this shit + the threat of technology. people want families and they will stick together. nobody lives alone.
>>
>>39388888
quints of infinity
>>
File: 1498604960768.png (100KB, 911x901px) Image search: [Google]
1498604960768.png
100KB, 911x901px
>>39386588
I agree with OP in a very original way
>>
ITT grr identity politics!
>>
idpol shit
>>
>>39388888
I'm not talking about living alone in the woods. You ca ln live with likeminded people you voluntarily associate with instead of being forced to do shit.

Can't argue with those quints though.
>>
File: 10060236.jpg (21KB, 291x302px) Image search: [Google]
10060236.jpg
21KB, 291x302px
>>39387869
>I'm not old enough to understand conservatism: the post
You autists are shooting your own movement in the foot.
>>
>>39389378
All politics are identity politics.

Politics is war without guns.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.