[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Polyamory hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: kimchi-cuddles.jpg (261KB, 681x700px) Image search: [Google]
kimchi-cuddles.jpg
261KB, 681x700px
For clarification to those who are new to this concept, polyamory isn't just sex outside of marriage but also a sharing of romantic love with other partners.

Polyamory almost NEVER works out because people who engage in this degeneracy are almost always broken on the inside to begin with. Poly people deserve to be forcibly sterilized or killed before bringing a child onto this earth.

Discuss
>>
What the fuck is there to discuss? Someone will always end up disappointed and/or jealous. Usually the one with fewer partners.
>>
>>39386541
>Polyamory almost NEVER works out because people who engage in this degeneracy are almost always broken on the inside to begin with. Poly people deserve to be killed on sight
fix'd
>>
>>39386541
>discussing polyamory in a forum full of people that can't find a single love.

saged.
>>
>>39386541
normies and they wicked, wretched and vile trends are trully the worst.
>>
>>39386573

There are people who actually believe that if they follow some guidelines they found on Tumblr, they can have a healthy, poly relationship.

>>39386635

Normies very rarely partake in this. Go on tinder and you'll see that everyone in a poly relationship is someone who looks like they spend way too much time on Tumblr. A lot of them tend to be weaboos and woke gamers.
>>
>>39386541
I don't think poly people are any more or less broken than monogamous people.

But:
I dislike how smug they are about it.
I'm envious of how easily they rack up more partners.
I distrust the idea because I think if became the norm it would inevitably end up being a great for a small number of men, and worse for a most men and also not actually being great for most women.

The things that DO make poly sort of work, also make monogamy work with the added bonus of not being terrible for society at large.
>>
>>39386573
This. The thread is over. Everyone go to bed.
>>
>>39386828

There are broken monogamous people for sure, but EVERYONE who is poly is most certainly broken in some way.

Poly people are usually smug about it because they are projecting really hard.

Women who engage in poly are much worse than the men because they develop stronger emotional attachments to their partners.

>>39386919

No. I want to hear greentext stories and people coming here to defend themselves.
>>
File: 20170829_113728.jpg (11KB, 117x129px) Image search: [Google]
20170829_113728.jpg
11KB, 117x129px
All around me are familiar faces
Worn out roasties
Worn out faces
>>
File: typical polyamorous.jpg (320KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
typical polyamorous.jpg
320KB, 1920x1080px
It's unfair to non-Chad guys because an average looking girl can have a hundred dicks in her in the time it takes an average taken dude to get a coffee date.

It reeks of special snowflake thinking. I'm too good to have just one boyfriend.

In every case I've seen there are ground rules set down and the roastie just throws them all out the window. Couple swaps turn into "every Friday is My Day". Veto power is ignored and she starts fucking her boss or the ex she claims hit her. The agreement is that she only fucks other girls to satisfy her curiousity? Yeah, good luck with that. Something basic and common sense like religiously using condoms? lol!

The word itself is an abomination. It should be polyphilia or multiamory. Don't mix Greek and Latin roots.
>>
File: The Wall - Xtina.jpg (127KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
The Wall - Xtina.jpg
127KB, 700x450px
I knew a couple that tried it. The wife went crazy and essentially re-lived her college years, partying every weekend. She eventually got knocked up by a 19 year old drug dealer and swore she'd never cheat again if the husband helped her raise the kid. He agreed.

She started going out to bars again two weeks after giving birth.
>>
>>39386541
> Of course your important Cucky!
> Who else will keep paying for me when Chad and Jamal don't want my flappy cunt?
>>
>>39387342

I AM BEOUTIFUHHHHLLL NO MAAAATER WHAT THEY SAAAAAY!
>>
>>39387231
Fucking disgusting, why are poly girls always pillowcases of mayonnaise
No self respect I guess
>>
I shouldn't be shamed for falling in love with more than one person. I should be able to love my wife,and also have a professional romantic relationship with my work partners and friends. A guy can have sex with many girls and still be in love with his significant other.
>>
>>39387663
This is bait, everyone. Low quality too
>>
File: good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif (7KB, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif
7KB, 50x50px
>>39386541
>>39386573
>>39386919
Wait hold up, y'all.
What about polyamory with homosexual conditions?
Meaning: two bisexuals, man and woman, ONLY having sex with others of the same sex?

I'd argue that would tame the jealousy. Because how could a woman be jealous of her man fucking a man, and how could a man be jealous of his woman fucking a woman?
>>
>>39387692
It honestly isn't. Why do you think it is? Is it honestly that outrageous of a thought that not even a normalfaggot would have it?
>>
>>39387703
Because they're fucking another person? That's how.
>>
>>39387431
Work with one kinda fat but isn't a meme except for her glasses.

Talked to her her "boyfriend" is in a living hell. Started out like it always does.
Only 3 somes with girls
Sex with girls and u
Just every once a month I'll fuck him but you can fuck other girls
Watch my kid I'm going out

Last Friday at work she lost her shit because her "bf" left her son not his kid with her parents to go out. She fucks at least 2 other guys from my understanding thats not the "bf". She works part time drives his car leaves her kid with him he pays rent food school everything for the kid.

She's like a 4 on a good day. I think she does this because she needs constant attention so loud always talking and she had a breakdown because she was in a room cleaning by herself for 30 min like sitting on the floor crying.

Would feel bad for the guy but he could leave anytime.
>>
>>39387703
Me and wife basically have this arrangement except I am not bi so I don't fuck anyone else. Haven't told anyone because they always say I'm getting cucked which I guess has some merit - but I don't mind watching my wife fuck other women as long as I still get mine.
>>
>>39386541
Polyamoury is some made up bullshit that never exists in reality. Noboy's fine with raising a competitor's kids, mother natural selection has made sure of that.

What exists in practice is some cuck letting his gf/wife fuck the chad who wouldn't commit in hopes of salvaging the relationship.
>>
>>39387715
Yeah yeah let me guess you're fucking your wife right now and just come here for the weather
Please

>>39387753
Degenerates really are a disgusting scum, aren't they? Gluttonous is everything they consume; food, drugs, and sex.
>>
>>39387663
Your right do what ever you want but if you hurt your SO or they no longer want to be with you than you are at fault.

You can control your emotions love is nothing more than biology not the fairy tale magic. And yes for the most part those relationships are usually toxic and harmful.
>>
>>39387703
It's not about jealously you fucking mong, polyamorous relationship are just purely degeneracy. Faggots that think that you can have your cake and eat it. Most of this people are so broken that can't comprehend that you can't have the intimacy and deep bond with multiple people and can't distinguish love from infatuation and lust it's so stupid and yet the ones who are naive to try it are willing to destroy the intimacy they already have by involving other humans in physical and emotional acts that are bound to create non-healthy attachment at some level even if the tumblr retards ferociously deny it because one fucking group of people out of 100 decided to force polygamy in one obscure society some hundreds or thousen years ago..
>>
>>39387831
Desperation. You see it here a lot people are afraid of being alone so they go against every logical fiber in their body.

If they just became comftrabal with being alone they wouldn't cuck themselves. But after a while they will be alone just getting emotionally torchered for a while before hand. Breaking them more
>>
>>39388092

MGTOW is the only cure for this.

Roasties need to be denied affirmation by desperate betas, while these same weak men need to be removed from the gene pool.
>>
>>39386541
Isn't polyamory just reciprocal cuckery?
>>
>>39386828
>I don't think poly people are any more or less broken than monogamous people.
Yea no I'm pretty sure you need to either be a serial dontgiveafuck sleazebag or a complete broken psychologically cuck to WANT your partner(s) to fuck other dudes
>>
>>39386573
>What the fuck is there to discuss?
We can caution robots who may be considering entering a polyamorous relationship with a roastie because they're desperate as fuck? Don't do it bros.
>>
>>39387876
>Implying sex and a wife absolves and gets rid of depression
>>
>>39391308
>sex and a wife absolves and gets rid of depression
Yep if you have a good life and still "depressed" it just means you're a narcissistic egotistical asshole who likes to get attention
>>
>>39386541
>polyamory isn't just sex outside of marriage but also a sharing of romantic love with other partners
Bullshit it's about having as much sex as possible. There's a reason civilizations where polyamory is the norm are patriarchal as fuck.
>>
>>39391637
polygamy=/=polyamory

Polyamory is essentially a normalization of degeneracy and hedonism under the guise of "alternative familial structure"
>>
>>39387825
Literally the same arrangement with my girl. I understand she has needs and she doesn't get along with women other than physically so she would never fall for one. Also helps that she's completely awkward around women.
>>
>>39391352
You are absolutely retarded. Though I shouldn't expect any less from someone who most likely spends most of his time playing video games.
>>
File: 1504008471438.png (377KB, 954x459px) Image search: [Google]
1504008471438.png
377KB, 954x459px
I'm usually the one that my partners would fight over. I didn't give two shits and just wanted boipucci and real pussy. They turned it into more then just fucking and the skank wanted me all to herself and wouldn't let me fug other guys while she collected them like pokemon.

I told her I wasn't putting up with that and dumped her. She begged me to come back and I told her no.

I'm meeting my new poly partners hopefully next month. We'll see what happens.
>>
>>39386541
Poliamory is a bullshit tumblr term used by SJW land whales and whores to justify cheating and sleeping around because they don't want to face consequences of people calling them on their infidelity. There's no such thing as polyamory and if you see someone using, tell them what they are: cheating whores.
/thread.
SAGE in all fields.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.