[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would women as a whole have to change for you to like them?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: 1488926047328.jpg (810KB, 1235x950px) Image search: [Google]
1488926047328.jpg
810KB, 1235x950px
How would women as a whole have to change for you to like them?
>>
i like women already OP just not enough to waste time,money and energy on
>>
>>39386425
They would need to stop being people. Fuck humanity.
>>
>>39386425
goddamn those are some great tits
>>
>>39386425
They'd have to never speak again.
>>
Removable dicks would be cool.
>>
>>39386425
Honesty and loyalty is really all I ask for.
>>
They would have to accept that they are virtually useless compared to their male brethren, and should take deep existential joy in pleasing the man to whom she chooses to be loyal.
>sex slaves
But also musicians and writers to soothe the minds of men. Basically become the good in the world, which currently they are the antithesis thereof.
>>
They have to stop liking rough sex and also be more reasonable and less emotional.

Stop being a slut too.

Also they should take initiative for things and have the courage to get their problems solved instead of just crying about it.
>>
File: feel.jpg (33KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
33KB, 428x500px
Humanity as a whole would have to become more accepting of people with social issues, respect our boundaries, and realize that lack of empathy isn't something we can control, it simply is. I would respect people a lot more if they didn't do everything just to look "cool" or if they simply left me alone.
>>
>>39386425
Listen to this please, this is the problem with women

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1iKbhd6fAb6
>>
>>39386425
When I can hit them and not go to jail.
>>
>>39386543
That's not fair.
Women exist to be added to man's treasure pile. They can't defend themselves, so they leave it to a capable man and essentially becomes his property.

IMO foolish notion. Just ask that women fear and respect men; but for this to happen weak men must disappear.
Those who can't solve women's problems somehow fit this description of weak men.>>39386543
>>
>>39386531
Directness is good too.
>>
>>39386425
They would be attracted to good and nice guys and not to dominant alpha retards, they would take the first step and the initiative when flirting. They would not be so emotional and more logic.
>>
>>39386607
Indeed, but I feel like I could put up with a lot of bullshit if I at least knew for sure that a woman was going to be faithful to me and never leave me, but that's impossible.
>>
>>39386640
What are you, femboio.
Just transition already
>>
Hypothetically? Stop being cunts. Stop treating any men that aren't the top men like dirt. Realize how easy you have it in the western world and stop being such bitches. Take more of a concerted effort to stop being such horrible people and think more about the world, our existence, and how you can make this all better.

That's never going to fucking happen.
>>
>>39386606
Please stop. Unlike you I actually want to respect women but I can't respect childish girls. Nothing more bugs me than a girl who wants me to used by a man.
>>
>>39386425
They wouldn't be woman if they changed. They're hard wired to seek out dominant alpha men and be the commodity that's always in demand. I hate the game but I can't blame them for playing it.
>>
>>39386425
They'd have to become sexually aggressive/assertive
>>
I'm not a regular poster on /r9k/ but I do enjoy lurking here sometimes. I just want to say that a lot of you guys seem really angry. It's worth being aware of.
>>
>>39386425
I already like women, but I'd prefer it if a larger portion of them were tomboys and if they placed a greater emphasis on cuteness than hotness.
>>
>>39386785
A lot are tomboys. They try to become "one of the guys" to evade female competition and get easier access to Chad.
>>
>>39386807
I said a larger portion. I never said anything about how many tomboys there currently are.
>>
>>39386665
leave him alone lol
>>
>>39386689
the whole concept of an "alpha" in the pack is a falsity. do your research. dont care about yuor opinion on women but dont bring your ignorant logic on pack systems into it. wolves do not deserve this.
>>
>>39386829
I know, anon. But femininity is nothing to hate. It seems as though you want more "tomboys" because you feel like you have a better shot with "cute" beta women rather than hot feminine women. Sad!
>>
>>39386872
So I can never use a term because it was once misleadingly used to describe wolf packs? Does that mean I should never use the word "blitzkrieg" because it is mostly a foreign invention? kek
>>
you shouldnt use false information. kek. your point was disproved because its ignorant to facts. kek
>>
So many weak men in here...
I'm glad I'm not authentic Greasy-Goiter 9000, lest my noble masculinity were to be compromised, as is clearly the case with most of you.

With ideals like these, it's no wonder why you guys are hopeless with women. I'll pontificate for your convenience:
Women don't want some pussy punching bag. They feel bad about being emotionally weak. Those who enable their weakness are weak by proxy, in their eyes. That's why they like rough, tough, or honorable men; that way, they're held to a standard by a being higher than them both mentally and spiritually. Men like me.
This is better than the incel reddit. You fuckers aren't even self aware.
>>
>>39386425
Once they stop being so manipulative and lying so much
>>
>>39386882
A better shot..? No I don't have a shot with any women, but cute tomboys are cute and cute things are amazing.
>>
>>39386882
>femininity is nothing to hate
yeah it is. masculine women are miles better than basic femmes.
>>
File: IMG_1109.jpg (44KB, 640x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1109.jpg
44KB, 640x450px
>>39386982
But femininity is cute. Tomboys are cute because you tease the femininity out of them and they get super embarrassed.
>>
>>39386980
You only think that way because you know feminine women would never, ever want you.

>>39386982
No they aren't. "Masculine women" are just spoiled women with a chip on their shoulder. They can't compete with other women and it bothers them, but they are women in the west and so they are not called losers in the same way we are. They are shielded from that criticism.
>>
File: 1cc.png (347KB, 600x788px) Image search: [Google]
1cc.png
347KB, 600x788px
The horrific generalizations that you guys make about women are one of the presumably many reasons you have trouble interacting with them. I don't know why I bother typing this though, it's clear from reading this thread that robots don't reply to reasonable people.
>>
File: IMG_0128.png (492KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0128.png
492KB, 640x480px
>>39387099
I think that because of what my type was set as in childhood. Big eyes, short dark hair on pale skin, small nose and mouth, round face, smooth skin, short, and skinny and modest clothing are all cute features. I mean they are also pretty, but they aren't hot like slut clothes tall hieght, big assets, etc.
>>
>>39387160
I'm just talking about character archetypes that I find attractive, not traits of actual women. I know nothing about that subject and have no right to speak on it, nor interest in forming an opinion.
>>
File: 1494483375553.jpg (123KB, 864x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494483375553.jpg
123KB, 864x1080px
>>39386425
They should be taller
>>
>>39386807
>this is what robots actually think

Holy shit you are pathetic
>>
>>39387199
Childhood experiences shape who we become. Rejection in youth is a painful thing.
>>39387754
Go away, go be "one of the guys" somewhere else and then you can come back here and bitch and moan about how Chad didn't notice you yet again.
>>
>>39387963
Wasn't rejected, but the first thing I developed a crush on was that pic. I never liked 3d women. Cartoons and anime are ideal.
>>
>>39386425
From birth women should have their vagina plugged and chastised and it can only be removed with special permission from the mayor and their first husband
>>
>>39386425
She has wonderful arches.
>>
>>39386425
they would have to have penises
>>
>>39386425
The attitude
You are not always the victims you can be wrong
You spending time with us is not a favor
You are not entitled to my money
Most of all taking responsibility for their actions. It's always someone or something else's fault.

Oh and if it walks like a duck talks like a duck and has feathers like a duck it's a duck. Just like if it looks like a slut talks like a slut and fucks around like a slut it's a slut. No more b.s. u a slut
>>
>>39388187
How will they menstruate? You know that would cause a shitton of infections?
>>
>>39388585
Welp shouldn't be such a slut dude
>>
Be traditional again
>>
Women don't need to adapt because dumb thirsty males bend to their every whim.
>>
Stop having those lewd bodies.
>>
They're fine how they are but there needs to be a lot more of them worldwide to meet demand, like 2 women for every man.

Any other answer is wrong.
>>
>>39386425
Insert a male brain (preferably a copy of my own) into a woman and I would be happy
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.