[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide planning thread. Im planning my suicide but need some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 0.jpg (80KB, 682x960px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
80KB, 682x960px
Suicide planning thread. Im planning my suicide but need some good ideas.
I have about $2000 right now so keep that in mind

>best location to do it
>note or no note
>should I tell family or no
>how should it end (preference for painless)
>>
>>39386373
Hire a very strong Russian woman to crush your head in her thighs. That's how any self respecting man should go.
>>
Jump off a parking garage.
There I saved you $2000.
>>
First of all you should transfer some money to my paypal.
>>
>>39386373
Yo Anon, since when you have had your last hug?
I had been through messed up shits so yeah suicide aint no solution.
How about grow a pair and consult your family and tell them the ups and downs of your life
If you aren't in to that then find someone who could listen to your shit.
Here I saved you 2k
>>
>>39386373
Use the parking garage idea and send me some cash. I wanted to an hero but I have a kid now so I need it more than you.
>>
>>39386373
Just go buy drugs, alcohol and prostitutes, rent a hotel room for a few days you will be better next day

>t. retard who did it a couple of times
>>
>>39386789
>t. Holden Caulfield
>>
>>39386740
>>Electrical Engineering
fucked up went to an out of state college
thought I could loan my way through it and make payments later

>no credit history
>lender goes "cosigner please"

about to get classes dropped and will have to eventually leave uni.

>transferring is my best shot but nothings certain
>some family members have already given me money/praise for getting in/making A's

I thought could play life safe but I feel fucked, i've been alone my entire life, im feeling the pressure of debt, and failing to do the only thing im good at (math and shit) because I can't pay.

I feel like a fucking failure and just don't want to try anymore.
>>
>>39386740
Welcome to my board Mr normie
>>
>>39387209
Dude. You ain't half bad. It's one thing to go to uni and find out you're a dumbshit, but it sounds like you're doing good in class. I'm sorry that burgerland has such fucked up policies about getting a higher education. Where I live it's almost free (About 160 ameribucks per semester. I do biomedical engineering) but I've been fucking it up majorly mainly because I'm a complete brainlet in terms of math and such (thought I'd be doing something related more with biology) and now this opportunity may go to waste.
>>
>>39386373
Don't do it. We all go through fucked up shit, you will have happy days and shitty days, maybe even years but it will go away. Don't do it.
>>
>>39386373
Fentanyl overdose. It's a peaceful death and if you take enough then the paramedics can't revive you. Hell if you're lucky you could get carfentanil instead.
>>
File: Pepe Power.jpg (15KB, 160x243px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Power.jpg
15KB, 160x243px
this is easy find a well known streamer like ice Poseidon constantly screech nigger and pull out a fake bb gun shoot him in the N U T and then pullout a real gun and dome yourself BUT wear all black so we can blame it on antifa and start a civil war
>>
>>39387443
Fuck off faggot. Let OP have the peace he's been wanting so bad.
>>
>>39387501

Go home stormnigger
>>>/pol/
>>
>>39386373
add to them the lead singer of Linkin Park
>>
hey op livestream your death on twitch or something maybe you can be on those twitch funny moments compilations
>>
>>39387484
yeah opoid overdose sounds good plus im in Ohio but I would need to find a seller first though.
also im going to assume you can't just buy Fentanyl wherever
>>
File: im crying.jpg (83KB, 498x960px) Image search: [Google]
im crying.jpg
83KB, 498x960px
>>39386373
>Best location
Somewhere near civilization. Check fishing spots, or something, in the woods. A walking path. You want someone to find your body within the first week.
>Note or no note
Note. Give your family closure. Leave the note in the house so it doesn't get destroyed from the elements.
>Should I tell family
Only if you want to live! Obviously if you tell your family they're gonna freak the fuck out and try to help you. If you're ready to go don't tell anyone, they'll only get in your way.
>Gunshot. Maybe do some heroin if you're scared. If you can't get a gun... Do that car stunt where you inhale the fumes and pass out.
>>
Go to Columbia spend a few weeks with cocaine and hookers and you will feel alive again
>>
>>39386373
Just hang yourself in your room or house. Before you do it you get rid of all your stuff. So they dont need to go through it.
Dont tell your family. I'm not sure what to do with the note though.
>>
just off a bridge early in the morning, preferably at least 60m like the Lions gate bridge for me since I live in Vancouver. leave a note to distribute your things. leave a text to someone who you want to help move on from your death. don't do it because you hate someone or shit like that. I just want to end it because I'm a worthless person who doesn't deserve anything. plus I don't feel like I can contribute anything to anyone.
>>
>>39388100
live in a dorm don't want frat boys snapchittering my dead corpse or playing volley ball with my skull
>>
>>39387209
Man I know how that feels.
Oh btw there is 90% chances of me not able to making it to uni next semester and ofc I am having hard time paying tuition fee.

I have so many regrets too in life too. I have been constant disappointment for my family. My grades are nevertheless okay too.

I thought of quitting life too. I mean its really hard when you are doing your best but can't trigger the best output. I used to have a colleague of mine to whom I have shared at least one class for last 3 semesters. One day I found her ringing on my phone. I didn't attend her call. Then she started texting me and I texted her back. I told her that I am tired.
She then inquired if I was free next day. I said yes and so she asked me to come to a near park. Next day I went to a park and she was there alright. I discussed everything with her. She gently hugged me and told me that it was okay to cry sometimes. Yes as you can expect I let all the emotions away. When I felt good she told me that she wanted old me back. That me who used to be cheerful in uni.
And then told me to discuss it with family, which I did. I told my parents that I needed emotional support. It's not been quite a while and I, with my family, am doing my best to overcome the tough time because ups and downs are parts of life.

P.S. I don't know why I am telling you all this but reading your post reminded me of my days and I don't want to see any soul suffering and giving up on life. Here is to a normie but Good life!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.