[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tried to be a normie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: life.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
life.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
I posted this pic on Reddit a few minutes ago after making it. I've realized now that, no matter how hard I try, I can never be a normie. I'm 21 years old and had never had a gf, was bullied throughout school, and almost made it to college but became schizo and went to the loony bin instead.

Are there any others who have been in this situation and made it, and if so, how did you do it?
>>
>>39385038
I've been in this situation and become a reclusive drug addict.
>>
>>39385038
once you get there you can't make it unless someone does a miracle for you and somehow pulls you out, assuming your brain isn't too damaged already which it probably is

i was in the same situation, started uni and had a huge mental breakdown once i started to realize just how much of an alien i was, then took some shitty pills and managed to do 4 years only studying, no one talked to me in 4 years so i can't imagine how i looked

it's hopeless for people like us, best thing you can do is get on neetbux and find something that gives you some pleasure
>>
>>39385038
>>39385068
What are your definitions of normies? Also no one use the friend thing on reddit.
>>
>>39385099
normies are people who walk around outside and talk and laugh with friends, basically.

>>39385091
I don't want to lose the shred of self respect I have left though by getting on neetbux.
>>
>>39385167
>normies are people who walk around outside and talk and laugh with friends, basically.

There is no reason why you can't do that now.
>>
>>39385188
It's hard to do that when I have no connections. Also, the people I've tried to befriend have just thought I was creepy for being quiet and not showing expression on my face.
>>
>>39385249
>It's hard to do that when I have no connections

Join a club or a group. Find people who have a common interest with you talk to them about that. Also it's 2017 you can make online friends and have just as deep connection to them as RL.
>>
Why would you want to be a normie?
>>
>>39385374
Because they're happier.

>>39385302
I can't imagine anyone would willingly want to be my friend for who I am.
>>
>>39385409
>I can't imagine anyone would willingly want to be my friend for who I am.

That is your problem. You are in your head to much.
>>
>reddit
fucking die die die DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
>>
File: C4AvsDJUEAQWEKo.jpg (183KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C4AvsDJUEAQWEKo.jpg
183KB, 1000x1000px
>>39385038

Psychotic shizo, was normal and somewhat shizoid but turned paranoid schizophrenic

Hospitalized 8 months still am currently, bullied, abused, mentally and physically, now i'm totally gone

I'm the opposite of what i used to be, it's like i've been cursed, went from Chad normie happy and extrovert to complete abomination that's better of dead

Still even now i get made fun off on the street and public transport, freak, junkie, autist some people stare with contempt or get visibly upset, they talk and whisper.

You become dehumanized, i have seen mother take their children by their side, i've seen couples walk across the street to avoid me, i've seen people look at me like a freak.

_

It's amazing how much abuse you can take and still don't go on an actual killing spree, i think i'm reasonable enough to know people don't deserve anything

I'm reasonable enough to know the world doesn't owe me shit and i agree, however when people completely dehumanize you and treat you like a freak it get's you.

The various reasons that made me psychotic in the first place could've been preventable, people systematically and deliberately fucked me, i'm quite done.7
>>
>>39385542
Haha epic. Show this post to your gf for a good laugh.

>>39385743
This guy gets it. >>39385501. I don't think you know what kind of a person I am.
>>
>>39385542
underage spotted
origanel
>>
>>39386009
>I don't think you know what kind of a person I am.
Elaborate.
I'm not the anon you responded to btw, I want to know what you're dealing with because maybe I can help. I was psychotic for a little while but I've mostly overcome it.
>>
File: 1499851568824.gif (295KB, 700x704px) Image search: [Google]
1499851568824.gif
295KB, 700x704px
>>39385038
>Are there any others who have been in this situation and made it
Nah you can't "make it"

At best you can "fake it" and spend the rest of your days pretending.
But it's tiring and frustrating.
The more you get old the more you'll realize it's not worth it and you'll just give up

Good news is you can probably find a girl you're kinda comfortable with to get the best of both worlds
>>
>>39385068
I am currently in this stage, any tips? Is there a light at the end of the tunnel frend?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.