[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a girl like this bros??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1504019623356.jpg (54KB, 960x576px) Image search: [Google]
1504019623356.jpg
54KB, 960x576px
How do I get a girl like this bros??
>>
go to sleep and dream of one
>>
>>39384790
Some shitty app whit depressed ppl... tinder?
>>
>>39384947
Your relationship will end due to her lack of self control and you will both believe she did nothing wrong and it was your fault.
>>
File: 1503989135417.jpg (66KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503989135417.jpg
66KB, 1024x1024px
>>39384790
You don't. And if you ever find any chick like that and seems to like you, she either has a Chad boyfriend already or is a lesbian. But that's not the worst part. The worst part is that since you're a nice guy, you'll stay by her side and help her in anyway you can. You'll grow to rely on her, and she'll grow to rely on you. Maybe you'll even fall in love. But it is all for naught, because of the circumstances life has given you. The worst part, is that you know that if circumstances were just a little bit different, if you had met her before she met Chad, if she wasn't a lesbian, something beautiful could have sprouted out between you two. But that will never happen, because this world has doomed us to fail from the moment we were born and we will die alone in our rooms with our dicks in one hand and browsing the internet with the other. I've lived this, I still live this, and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, let alone a fellow robot. Realize this, and accept the truth before it's too late.
>>
>>39384790
lol that sounds like a borderline cunt. would not want
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.