[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dehumanisation Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: brain problems.jpg (87KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
brain problems.jpg
87KB, 650x500px
>shut down brain to get away from depressive thoughts and constant insecurities
>don't know how to start it back up again
>>
I feel you OP. It's been 4.6 years and I'm still trying to figure out how to turn myself back on.
>>
File: 111283321455.jpg (68KB, 1140x919px) Image search: [Google]
111283321455.jpg
68KB, 1140x919px
>>39383822
>it's been 15 years
>>
>>39383966
How do you cope? Any advice? I feel like I'm walking down the same path...
>>
>>39383787

how do you shut down your brain OP? Do you mean numbness or is it a cause from drug abuse?
Sounds kinda interesting.
>>
>>39384295
Not him but the way mine did:
>past trauma relationships
>had internal reflections constantly
>began to realize that nothing with ever be reciprocated
>I'll just suffer in isolation with no one ever understanding me
>any attempt to open up to people or be myself gets me shut down
>cringing nonstop at all of this while being sad as fuck
>have an epiphany that I don't want to cringe like this and feel bad anymore
>my brain takes this as I don't ever want to feel at all
>brain completely shuts down and apathy takes over
>become an entirely different person after
Some people say my mind is too weak, but I'd argue it's too strong. Stuff like this has happened to me my entire life, but this was the most extreme so far. I'm worried my brain will eventually destroy me.
>>
>>39384388
Sorry for all the typos. Forgot to mention that the biggest factor (I think) was my family. I told them a lot of what I've been through like molestation, brainwashing from my mother and her bf getting me addicted to drugs, and a ton of other small things that has addled my mind for years. My grandma told me being molested was my fault and so was getting hooked on drugs. She told me that just because I was a kid doesn't mean I shouldn't have known any better. I should have been an adult while I was in diapers according to her. That's when I realized that if even my family can't reciprocate or care for me, then who will? At most people can only sympathize by giving platitudes, or telling me to get over it and that I'm a pussy. I got that response more often than anything else. My problems aren't real and that I should feel better about myself because the kids in africa suffer more than me. That just makes me sadder knowing they are suffering, and that people get off on using other people's misfortunes to feel better about themselves.
>>
File: 1087347.jpg (151KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
1087347.jpg
151KB, 500x360px
>>39383787
I dont see how this is a bad thing, ever since ive done this it all seems beter
>>
>>39385323
>can no longer feel anything even happiness
>just feel dead inside all the time
>a good thing
>>
>>39385391
Happiness is a lie, just make the ride comfy untill it ends
>>
>>39385440
Can't do that if you feel nothing about anything in any sort of particular way. Everything is just "meh" and the spice to everything is gone. There's nothing comfy about realizing that music, art, video games, even all my hobbies have no more meaning to me and that I can't seem to get into anything new. I'm just a walking corpse at this point. But sure, it's all about the ride.
>>
>>39383787
Better face them now than holding them into yourself, you will get massive mind problems if you repress them feelings.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.