[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women love male attention especially from Chads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 11

Women, why are you so useless and vain?

Robots, have you ever seen a women genuinely swim at beaches or even a public swimming pool outside? I've only seen a handful. Women for the most part just sit on beach hairs or towels wearing shades eagerly awaiting for looks of lust and attention from men to feed them.

Do not feed women their attention and energy. This is the only way we can take back our sexual power in this liberal society. Do not stare, do not look at any woman. Do not be flirtatious with them if forced to socialize with them. Be professional at all times.

Some women get so much energy and attention from men they start getting picky about it and feel violated when a non-chad lusts or looks at their female image. They feel violated, as if they were raped and their power and honor was taken from them. The ones who get it so much, sometimes hate it that they can't choose who looks at them in their skimpy clothes meant for handsome men's eyes.
>>
the more you give them, the more they need, to the point where they're on Periscope fishing for views.
attention for them functions just like a drug and their body builds up a tolerance to it, so they need more and more and more effective types of it too.

weakness like that disgusts me. women are weaklings, period. they're only strong for motherhood, that's it.
>>
File: IMG_1298.png (30KB, 156x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1298.png
30KB, 156x432px
>>39383686
There's a reason some of the most common advice from real pimps is to ignore women. Women have been getting offered dick since they were 12, worshipped since they were born, praised since they could ride a bike.

Being a female is inherently valuable. Imagine being lavished with praise everyday and how you'd turn out.

Women swim through seas of low status betas who adore the fact that they're alive. So when a guy reminds them that they ain't how shit they go crazy.

>W-What?! But EVERYONE wants me! >Who does this fucker think he is?!
>M-Maybe he is on a higher level than me...
>I'll see what he's about

Understand, when women an untouched bottle of soda they aren't thinking "sweet! It's clean!". They think "yuck! why did nobody want it?". So they apply the principle back to themselves (they're all narcissistic). A guy who fails to validate her implies SHE has something wrong with her.
>>
every tiem ive gotten sexual attention ive tried to just be a person. one of my best friends ever only talked to me cause of a crush. its good. i wonder if some of you guys really find women irredeemable.. ive talked to girls who say they hated men and they really didnt.
>>
>>39384246
It's not about "hating men". Women lust after the top males and are in a competition to get them. The rest of us men are just there to make sure civilization keeps running, and women see us as a last resort of the top guys don't want them.
>>
>>39384277
do you find that to be true from observing life? maybe its the culture i grew up in but people get married to have a family. my generation is in a way how its described on here but i have met so many that dont want to be part of the game. theyre not ugly or asexual or dumb either.
>>
I dunno but sometimes I do this thing where I make a judgement about someone by basically guessing what they're thinking. Then I apply that judgement to everyone who is the same gender as the original person and get upset about my own judgement. It's really weird.
>>
>>39384439
Yes, I do. I grew up wondering why women (girls too at the time) were so cruel to guys who weren't the best of the best. I wondered why women would worship these young guys that actually had privilege, that were blessed in every way, then they'd turn around and shit on average and low-tier guys. Then I did some research and it all slowly started to piece itself together. I'm not angry at women anymore, this is just who they are. That still doesn't mean what they do is morally right, though.
I'm not sure why you're mentioning young people opting out. Whenever that topic comes up young men are blamed for everything and that's the extent of the conversation.

>>39384484
Those women are very rare, the ones who genuinely "hate men". And I can't understand the part about rape stories.
>>
>>39384553
ok, i understand. hope is cruel
>>
>>39384799
I doubt you really do understand but it's fine. Many people don't understand. Or they do but they think this is all justified. But some people are in line with how I think and are morally on my side, but at the end of the day, things are the way they are and these conversations are just ways to better understand life.
People opt out because there is no incentive top opt in.
>>
I understand u completely anon women are pure trash. Good thing sexboys will soon make them completely obsolete
>>
>>39385976
sexbots* baka typo baka
>>
>>39383686
Yes they do here is a 6 second vocarroo of a fembot stacy and her standards of over 6ft and 7 inch dick

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1iKbhd6fAb6
>>
>>39386019
Well now I feel like shit I'm 5'9 and dick is 5.5 inches
>>
>>39386019
Her voice is hot as fuck and I'm 6'1 with a 7 inch dick I made the cut boys!!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
143KB, 1920x1080px
They love it more when guys don't give them attention
>>
File: 1490977436029.jpg (9KB, 189x292px) Image search: [Google]
1490977436029.jpg
9KB, 189x292px
>>39386019
>tfw I'm 6'+ with a 7 inch dick, but still a virgin because I don't give a fuck about women.
>>
MGTOW:

I( don't take responsbility for content below)

https://www.youtube.com/user/clasikobastv

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tommy+sotomayor

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs-brcHDxKqrOGU9cEWuCMQ

https://www.youtube.com/user/pocketsofthefuture
>>
You think women give a fuck if you ignore them? They still get chads anyways, you're doing them a favor. For me, I go full muslims mode (i'm not muslim or arabic at all) I look at them rudely with lust, I wish I had the balls to just slap their asses as I walk by too. If they want attention they'll get it, if they don't like it don't dress up like a whore in public. This is how muslims deal with it. You want to look like a whore, then you're gonna get held down, beat and raped in the asshole like a little whore because that is what you're asking for isn't it?
>>
>>39386054
Lillith rules you
>>
File: candl.png (750KB, 1343x594px) Image search: [Google]
candl.png
750KB, 1343x594px
I dont really know but someone rate this original conent i need validation to survive
>>
File: 1482792877957s.jpg (11KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1482792877957s.jpg
11KB, 250x200px
>>39387809
They get angry when you ignore them
>>
>>39387842

They get angry when chad ignores them, regular guys they really don't give a fuck about at all
>>
File: 1483065721931.png (349KB, 757x632px) Image search: [Google]
1483065721931.png
349KB, 757x632px
>>39387862
Not true, it makes her desire you.

Women only like you when they dont know for sure. The woman has to initiate. Then you cant be too nice to her, keep her thirsty.

The hungry dont get fed.
>>
File: a kissaroo from me to you.png (1MB, 1300x870px) Image search: [Google]
a kissaroo from me to you.png
1MB, 1300x870px
>>39387972
how bout you stop talking like you know shit and i stop thinking like i know shit and we get this show on the road
>>
File: IMG_1427.jpg (144KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1427.jpg
144KB, 1200x675px
>>39387809
Yes. I know you're a virgin, but you gotta understand.

Women go insane when men are dismissive of them, indifferent. Getting mad and shit shows you care. Yelling at a woman means you care. To act like they're just a child playing on the rug or a bird near the park bench is what they can't stand.

There is no "Chad". There is no man who succeeds with all women all the time. Women are hypergamus. They go for the best CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.

Ever wonder why millionaires end up getting cucked by billionaires? Why even those guys get cucked by ignorant penniless thugs?

Value, SMV. That is it. And there's no limit.
>>
>>39387862
You're an idiot

Most guys in the west have had sex before. Are you saying 95% of men are "Chad"?

Get real. Women need attention from everyone.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.