[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys motivate yourselves to do anything? I mean I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2.png (354KB, 1722x1005px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
354KB, 1722x1005px
How do you guys motivate yourselves to do anything? I mean I have a shit ton of movies I want to watch and I also want to start reading comics, starting with Sandman and The Books Of Magic. But I can't just bring myself to do anything. It all just seems so exhausting. I just aimlessly browse 4chan and youtube until I fall asleep. Can't bring myself to read a book, watch a series or play vidya. It has been eight months like this so far. Does the ride ever end?
>>
File: images (49).jpg (18KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (49).jpg
18KB, 443x332px
>>39383641
Fucking hell are you me
All i do now is wake up, go to a job i hate delivering pizzas, come home and lay in bed watching youtube and on 4chan till i fall asleep
Rinse and repeat every single day.
I have 200 games on steam, 100xbox360 games, a n64, a ps2 a supernintendo and tones of games on each
Yet i havent played video games in weeks
I have a gym membership, gets used once a month when i find a slight sliver of motovation, then not again for another month.
I have lots of books to read, but havent read a book in years
Ive been studying programing and started making a game, but ill put in like 10mintues of effort into it a week.

Im 25, and honestly i dont see it getting better

I think the only way to actually get motivated is to ban yourself from the internet, otherwise youre trapped here
>>
I'm in the same boat anon. Everything just seems so pointless to do.
>>
>>39383773
Thought about it but banning myself from the internet will probably result in me sleeping 15 hours a day and watching stupid shit on tv for the rest of it.

I don't even understand anymore. It is not like I am pushing myself to do tedious shit, I am just trying to enjoy my days.
>>
>>39383641
Asked my therapist this. He just said waiting for motivation is pointless, just do it and the motivation comes with it.
Still don't do anything.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>39383891
What a fucking typical stupid normie answer... This coming from a therapist really boils my piss to no end.
>>
>>39383845
Really all depends on what you want
Sounds as of you are happy with your current situation
Which is bad if you ever want anything different because the longer you're stuck in a rut, the harder it is to get out of it.

As for advice?
I cant really give any, motovation is difficult, and diffrent for every person.
But honestly, like looks or intelligence, its something youre born with, you can improve and help it like you can work out or studying. But if your personality lacks it to begin with you'll always struggle

Im sorry thats kinda depressing But its true
>>
>>39383641
Gattaca is pretty comfy. It's about a scientist who isn't qualified to be a spaceman because he's too beta, so he takes the identity of a qualified (but unknowingly to everyone else, dead) Chad scientist. I recommend it.
>>
>>39384494
Thanks man, I will try to watch it tonight.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.