[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was once a NEET, but I couldn't stand being a disappointment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I was once a NEET, but I couldn't stand being a disappointment with no money for anime, so I drove myself to get a crap office job manning the phone lines.

The problem is that every so often, I just wake up in the mornings and simply cannot face another day at work. My body refuses to leave my bed until it knows it would be too late to get to work on time. I'm then forced to come up with an excuse to call in sick.

It makes me feel guilty, not to mention terrified it will catch up to me.

Fellow wagies, how do you deal with the problem of just not having the motivation to go to work?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1503929812331.jpg (31KB, 552x536px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1503929812331.jpg
31KB, 552x536px
>>39383493
Go to bed early. After like 2 weeks of that. Your body will re-adjust itself to the new day cycle and itll become a habit. If you're having trouble with that. Just do an all-nighter and next day go to sleep at 7-8pm

Pic unrelated
>>
>>39383556
It's not so much the tiredness, it's the motivation.

The instant I know it's too late to go to work, I leap out of bed and jump straight onto 4chan and spend the whole day there.
>>
>>39383611

Then It's either you hate/don't like your job.

OR. You need some goal to drive you forward. It can be as little as new pants, a bodypillow or as big as a new house, a gf
>>
get a part time job, it's a lot easier to stomach work when you know it's only 2-3 days a week

>but muh money
well gotta sacrifice something
>>
>>39383493
i pretend my life matters and that it is important for me to go in there. i remind myself that i am out of options and the only path is forward. ONCE MORE UNTO THE BREACH i yell autistically in my foyer as i pick up my car keys and head out the door.
then i chain smoke the entire drive and dry my hand sweat by putting my arm out the window.
>>
>>39383611
I know that feel and I lost a job doing that and it stuck with me for a long time because despite what some managers will tell you, employers do contact yiur previous places of work to ask them if they'd hire you again.

Don't ruin your future chances by being constantly late/calling out.
>>
>>39383493
lol, doing the same shit right now.
>>
>>39383493
You can call in sick and still come back the next day? lol

try working construction 10 hours a day hung over with no sick days, vacation, medical, or benefits. Call in more than twice in two months and you're not coming back.
>>
OPs need to stop making threads like this. The feels hit too close to home.
>>
>>39383996
Where is this supposed to be, Venezuela?
>>
What's a robot friendly profession? I'm currently working retail and want to kill myself everyday so I won't have to go in.
>>
It's not the job itself I hate, it's the fact that I have to leave my house, go to an office, and perform a task I don't want to for hours

I don't think I can really do any job. I'm worthless with no motivation.
>>
do it for credit. build a good credit score, then sign up for a dozen credit cards at once, and get a line of credit.

Once you get credit you might as well go all out. You only get one chance in life and its not worth living like a poorfag for that entire time. Once you get old you won't be able to do anything. Max out all the cards doing the things you've always wanted to do but coulnd't afford like traveling. It will help build up your motivation.

The worst thing that could happen is bankruptcy but you barely had anything to start off with so you won't feel the loss and you will have built up the motivation to LIVE a decent life.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.