[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be dyel unkempt loser >occasionally go to red light district

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1503877062478.jpg (77KB, 701x456px) Image search: [Google]
1503877062478.jpg
77KB, 701x456px
>be dyel unkempt loser
>occasionally go to red light district to fux hot prostitutes
>usually when I walk past the windows they just smile or wink at me
>not even I could get a confidence boost from that

>get my shit together with the help of /fit/
>two years later be /fit/ and looking swole af
>do workout today and still wearing tanktop
>decide to walk past RLD on my way home
>tfw prostitutes where knocking on the windows to get my attention, beckoning at me and trying to show their bodies

One of them even flashed her tits at me, something which I've never seen them do...

Why haven't you gotten /fit/ yet, /r9k/?
>>
>>39383377
Because there's no red light district anywhere near to me. I don't think there's even one anywhere in this entire city.
>>
>>39383396

Same for me. But i'm not even 100% sure
they will still want to fuck me even if i'd be /fit/
>>
>>39383377
its prostutes mayte they on,y want gibbs not a real guy fuck man.
>>
Do prostitutes ever like customers?
>>
>>39383377
I'm not /fit/ in the slightest and I still got knocking on windows/beckoning when I walked through the Amsterdam RLD last year. I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean anything, after all they're prostitutes - they can't afford to be choosey.
>>
>>39383967
No, my boy. You're just already naturally attractive.
>>
Being attractive to prostitutes means nothing, you still pay the full price.
>>
>>39383982
You missed my point. The prostitutes will fuck anyone because they're prostitutes. If the only opened their door for attractive guys they wouldn't make much money, because attractive guys don't need prostitutes
>>
>tfw afraid the hooker will make fun of me for not being able to get laid normally because of how i look

fuck that, i can't lower myself to their level.
>>
>>39384050
Why would they deliberately mock their own customers and make them leave
>>
>>39384109
prostitutes have plenty of penis coming their way

they can be picky
>>
>>39384109
they would talk shit about you for being handsome and having to come see them.
>>
>>39384352
They don't care. Or do you think you're the only handsome client they have?
>>
>>39383377
how much of getting fit was changing your diet? i have a very sensitive stomach and cant eat and drink certain things, but i should be ok with exercises and weights
>>
>>39383377
Im on my way. But it wont make a difference because theres too many /fit/guys here.

Even the prostitutes are spoiled in Australia.
>>
>>39383377
Dutchbot, what should I know about fugging prostitutes in Netherlands?
>>
>>39383854

Some do enjoy certain people more, but in the end unless it's that someone special, you're just a day at work that they enjoy rather than a shitty day at work. At least that's what a whore told me.
>>
>>39385577
Lees de reviews op hookers punt nl voordat je maar ook iets onderneemt.
Als je je niet inleest ben je geld aan het weggooien.
>>
>>39385646
in English please I'm not Dutch I'll just be visiting soon
>>
>>39385677
Well I recommended you check the single best hooker review site this country has to offer to avoid wasting money. Unfortunately the forum is in Dutch, but you might get somewhere with Google translate.
>>
>>39385727
Link to that website? I'll read it with Google translate.
also, any thoughts on park 118? I heard it's good
>>
>tfw engaged
>never experienced banging hookers before I put a ring on her
>tfw never will

Is strange pussy with a condom ever as good as rawdogging a pussy you're used to?
>>
>>39383396
Hit up back page.
>>
File: 1500943458101.jpg (348KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500943458101.jpg
348KB, 1350x900px
>>39385790
>Is strange pussy with a condom ever as good as rawdogging a pussy you're used to?
Raw dogging women you just met in public places where people might see you two is fucking thrilling.
>Watching her walk away with cum on her pants.
So horny.
>>
>>39385773
Hookers dot nl

Never been to that club but
>65 for half an hour
>Blowjobs with a condom
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>39385923
>Hookers dot nl
thanks anon I'll check it out
is it possible to get no condom pucci?
>>
>>39383377
There are many ways to achieve that OP, Im more a of /biz/boy myself though
>>
>>39385972
Afaik only as a regular. Like if you visit a girl every two weeks and she actually 'likes' you she'll let you after a couple of months. If you're just a tourist stopping by it's either not possible or she might ask like 25 extra, which you can negotiate down, but still.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.