[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stoner girls are so fucking hot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Stoner girls are so fucking hot
>>
Stoner girls are also 100% more likely to agree to a double suicide
>>
>tfw no stoner girl to double suicide with
>>
>tfw weed just triggers migraines for you
Well fuck.
>>
>dude netflix lmao
why do normies do this? there are literally like 3 good films and 2 good tv shows on there that's it.
>>
>tfw sexy, short stoner girl with DAT ASS
>wants only me
>lives in another country
>thinks it's cute that I've never had weed
>wants to be my first time
It's pretty cute desu
>>
>>39382994
no they aren't sega
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>39383181
>he thinks long distance relationships work
She's literally getting fucked right this second
>>
>>39383240
>implying I'm invested enough to LDR
yea nah I made that mistake once. Told her flat out it's not going anywhere online. She's offered to fly me there several times (she's rich) so I can be with her but I'd feel guilty and have things I need to get done. Maybe when December rolls around
>>
drug culture is so embarrassing and I hope you all get the suicide that you romanticize
>>
>>39383180
It's an amazing time waster and most of it is marginally better than the shit on tv and since normies either don't know about the animeme or view it with disgust their options are limited and hulu can cost more money than netflix depending on the shit you want.
>>
>>39383163
Sucks to suck bro
>>
>>39383180
>not idealizing and emulating normie culture
>>
>>39383342
What's embarrassing about it? I love drugs.
>>
>>39383180
Netflix is like torrenting for normies
>>
Amazon Prime video has a contract with PBS.

enough. fucking. said. my time would disappear into a void if i started watching Prime video, i'm already strapped for time as is, pretty sad.

how everyone doesn't have Amazon prime is bizarre to me.
>>
>>39383656
Funnily enough most normies do cause being an amazonian is the new "it" thing and prime is like being a card carrier in a "special' club. They just don't know all its perks. Their socks only get blown off from the publicized shit like their favorite crave food delivered by amazon in the big cities or having your package flown to your backyard.
>>
File: 1503527317638.jpg (19KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
1503527317638.jpg
19KB, 217x320px
>>39382994
>tasked with returning qt's phone
>she doesn't just go home after I meet her at the Subway
>she wants to hang out
>visibly disturbed that this is the case
>end up spending 8 hours talking with qt stoner girl
>smoke a joint and watch anime because she watches even more than I do
>she goes home
>message each other to make plans to hang out again sometime
>ghost her because I hate myself and she's probably not into skinny fat fucks like me
>self sabotage is the purest form of self hatred
>I should just kill myself for wasting such a golden opportunity
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.