[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do not fall for LDR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: cantwakeup.png (456KB, 456x597px) Image search: [Google]
cantwakeup.png
456KB, 456x597px
>brothers ex gf introduces girl to me
>shes into anime, drawing, etc etc
>seems perfect qt for me
>we go on a few dates, eventually kiss
>feel good that i have a qt gf
>thing is, we live like 1 hour away by car, and i dont have a car neither does she
>both still live at home
>feel fucking miserable without her
>even worse than tfwnogf
>can only meet in weekends, can feel im choking her by meeting every weekend
>feel more miserable than before
If you manage to find a gf, make SURE you live close together. ldr gf, even small distance, is worse than no gf
>>
I bet she has someone keeping her company while you're not around. So at least you don't have to worry for her sake. :^)
>>
File: IMG_1794.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1794.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>39382896

Buy a car and go see her and don't listen to other spergs on here, if you do your just going to be shackled to /R9k/ forever.
>>
Too late, I already fell for the meme and I'm suffering every second. Even more now that my qt bf started college and I'm still a neet. He'll find some other woman that can actually touch him irl and will forget about me in no time. Why are men such unloyal creatures?
>>
>>39383726
get out roastie, dont want your whining on this board, fucking normie
>>
>>39382896
You want to be happy BECAUSE you have a gf, that's not how it works. You must "achieve" happiness whitout a qt first.
>>
>>39383772
I posted something sightly related to the thread. What have you done? Oh right, displayed your unrational hate for women without contributing anything.
>>
>>39382896
you're not a robot just a loser.
>>
1 hour is nothing, you fat fuck. And are you seriously saying you haven't had sex yet?
>>
>>39382896
>train
>taxi
>bus
>hell go fucking cycle over there

Muh one hour away.

You don't care at all do you. Cuck. Now kill yourself you chad fuck.
>>
>>39383726
Where do you live I'll be your replacement bf.
>>
Catch a bus or a train you stupid fuck. My gf lives 4 hours away and I still make an effort when I can.
>>
>>39383726
>He'll find some other woman that can actually touch him irl

And I hope he does, that's what you get for dating Chads you cunt
>>
>>39384007
Let's assume it's 45 miles away just for the sake of example.

If he cycled 15mph, which is a pretty good speed, at a constant rate, it would take him 3 hours there and 3 hours back. He'd need to drink about a gallon of water (in my experience, assuming it's summer), and he'd be completely exhausted.
>>
>>39384007
yeah ill just cycle there after my day of 8 hours working, ill arrive after dinnertime and force them to make me a plate, then ill leave 1,5 hours after because i still need to cycle 2 hours home and by the time im home its 23:00 and i need to sleep instantly
>>
File: vayhek.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
vayhek.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>39384105
>>39384110
Relationships require sacrifices sometimes. Especially LDRs. So if you can only meet on the weekend and you have no other option, fucking take the bike.
OP. Are you ready for a sacrifice?
>>
>>39384110
You could just kill your stupid fuck self cause your gonna get cheated on anyway
>>
>>39382896

only a child or someone with the mind of a child could ever think a LDR is a good idea in the first place
>>
I drive 10 hours a week just to see my gf from Friday night-Sunday night
>>
>>39382896
>1 hour
Try 9. I managed to keep it up for more than a year. It worked pretty well since she lived in buttfuck nowhere and we'd regularly visit each other for a week or two every 1-2 months.
But then I couldn't contact her for ~2.5 days during which she decided that I am kinda pushing her out of my life for whatever fucking reason.
Interestingly enough she tried to keep up a friendly charade for months, telling one of my mates how lonely she is and blah blah but then I found out that she got herself a replacement for me literally a day later. But it was not what I was thinking :^) according to her.
Fuck that shit man.
>>
>>39382896
My finacee lives 5 hours away, wee see us only twice a month, and for long it worked quite well. Recently we had some problems, but they are unrelated to it being an LDR.
>>
File: 1503667902255.png (346KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503667902255.png
346KB, 439x500px
>>39382896
>tfw finally found a skinny decent looking girl who is into me somehow., was homeschooled and doesnt realize how much better she can do yet and is untouched by our degenerate society.
But were 6 hours away so either i continue talking to her and hope well meet one day. Or i call it off now as im already starting to like her. Plus im 21 could prob lose my virginity to her. What should i do?
>>
>>39385700
go for it. distance shouldn't be a problem as long as you two have something to do online (be it vidya or anime). having an end goal such as moving in together is pretty important though.
>>
>tfw first GF ever in late 20s
>she's amazing and the first person whom I trusted with everything
>the only person with whom I don't feel despair and futility when telling things

But:
>she lives 2000km away in a different country
>visited her twice for a month
>best times of my life

I hate my life and I'm a loser. I don't think I'll ever find another woman as good as her.
I gave up on life and I don't even know why she bothers with me (she has problems as well). I just don't even know any more.
>>
>>39385905
Mate as someone who had to regularly drive 10 hours to a person who caused 100% the same reaction in me:
Make fucking sure you either hold on to her, or at least get something else in your life that fulfills you. Mine left me after about two years (half a year before we were going to move in together, fucking nice) and I was completely demolished for the next half year or so. Literally was just going through the motions without having a single spark of enjoyment regarding anything.
>>
>tfw living in my fiancee's grandparents house rent free

Wake up next to her every day. Feels good man.
>>
>>39386031

It's difficult. It requires effort and sweat.
If it were for me, I'd rather just slip out of life in my sleep, without even noticing it. I don't know how to cope with life. Sometimes the only thing that helps is hiding under my table and crying.
>>
>>39382896
It's only miserable for you because she lives just barely out of your reach. You're only in a quasi LDR.
>>
>>39382896
Just run or walk there, buy a bicycle.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.