[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going through a weird phase right now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1503907382407.jpg (16KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503907382407.jpg
16KB, 480x480px
recently I've been thinking I might actually want to try to take the crazy pills and become a grill. I don't know why this happened and this awful board probably has something to do with it but not entirely. Since I was about maybe 16 I started feeling a lot more "feminine" I guess you could say and really like cuteboys and even wanted to look more like them. I was really suprised at how much I looked like a girl then and I think my friends suspected me being tran but not too sure about that I would always deny it to myself and never want to think about it. I'm guessing it kind of scared me because even now it terrifies me.

I think I have sort of a feminine body type but pretty chubby and awful face I have to many "manly" features and even act way too much like a guy a lot of the time but I just don't feel comfortable I don't know whats going on and I just want to talk to someone who knows what their doing and figure this shit out. I don't know what I'm doing and a lot of things I do come off as try hard because of that.

I need actual advice I don't want you faggots pretending you're still straight as an arrow trying to push this shit on me I'm scarred of ruining my life.
>>
>>39381502
I'm 18 now if thats of any importance I don't really know what to do I think I'm supposed to be getting set up with a therapist Wednesday but even then I don't want to talk about any of this
>>
>scared of ruining your life
>seriously considering changing your way of life

Heed this poster no attention, move along.
>>
>>39381683
you make a good point but because of this and some other problems that really need to be checked out I really don't know how I should be acting and its really hard for me to ever feel comfortable the few times I am feeling comfortable are around women
>>
>>39381502
Anon I'm the same age as you and I had a period up until the very recent past where I thought the same thing. If you haven't had pretty strong dysphoria for a long time you're probably not a tranny; 16 seems like a very late age to start having these feelings.
Personally, I found that wanting to be a grill but being a gross guy was a pretty good excuse for why I was so miserable, but really it was just a scapegoat, or a desire for a different life.
It's also worth noting that you can enjoy being feminine and dislike your masculine features while not necessarily being uncomfortable as a male. Plenty of gay guys are like this and there's probably a few straight guys like that too
>>
>>39381502
Anon please know these meds have side effects. I took them like you are considering to do so. It nearly killed me. I dropped to 70 pounds, my skin was peeling off, I was a walking corpse. They will fuck you up
>>
>>39381847
I know they have side effects, but jesus christ how could it get that bad?
>>
>>39381803
you know this actually soumds like its pretty accurate and might be true but I still don't know what's going on if this is all really how I feel or some scapegoat like you described.
kind of scares me though because either way I'll fuck up my life or wait too long and really miss my chance.
>>
>>39381502
>cuteboys

Stopped reading there.
Reported and my hatred has been sent.
>>
>>39381803
>>39382478
and around that age is when I really started noticing that things we're kind of getting weird and gender kind of blurred for me (this ended up going away for a period of time and I just kind of stopped thinking about it once I lost my friends and was left in a really shitty state) a little even younger than that I would do things like wear my mothers cloths like dresses and stuff when nobody was home and didn't think much of it. It would feel pretty good but I would always hate the way my face and ahoulders looked and I've been pretty self conscience about it for a long time. I may just be a confused faggot right now but its starting to scare me.
>>
>>39382478
>>39382555
Anon you could try going to a therapist to figure out this stuff, rather than just jumping in and self-medding.
> I would always hate the way my face and ahoulders looked
lol I'm definitely the same way, but I'm at this point like >90% sure I'm comfortable as a guy. Do you want to be feminine or to do want to be and live as a woman? Because there's a big difference and the former doesn't equal the latter.
At the end of the day there's a million different factors and you'd be best off talking to a professional about to try and work things out.
I've been saying you probably aren't trans but there's really no way for me to give you sound advice on the basis of a couple paragraphs (I mean crossdressing when you were younger seems pretty AGP at the least), I'm just erring on the side of caution.
So uhh yeah see a psych if you're really having trouble figuring things out and don't ask /lgbt/ or advice because they'll tell you you're a tranny no matter what
Sorry if this was a garbled jumble of words
>>
>>39382694
thanks you've helped a lot
>Do you want to be feminine or to do want to be and live as a woman?
this is whats really confusing to me at the moment and you might be right in saying I'm probably not but at the end of the day professional help is what I probably really need

and I would never think of self medicating that just sounds awful
>>
>>39382781
No problem anon, I hope you find the answers you're looking for :)
>>
>>39381502
anon, I recommend taking this to /lgbt/. You'll be able to talk to people wayyyy more experienced dealing with this sort of stuff than this board. We have threads like yours every week.
>>
>>39381502
My advice would be to try it out for a month. Don't half ass it. Do the pills for about a month, in such a short time, the changes are reversible. If you do nothing there will always be that "what if". It will nag you and if you let it, it will make the idea more and more attractive, until you crack.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.