[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What reason do you have to keep living? Does your life have a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1420190921256.webm (1MB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
1420190921256.webm
1MB, 640x352px
What reason do you have to keep living?
Does your life have a purpose? Do you find day to day life enjoyable? Dependants?
I'm having an existential crisis. I'm a NEET, I do nothing with my life and today I'm going to see my therapist, who will tell me to go out more. But to what end?
This isn't one of those "convince me not to kill myself" threads. Just looking for what drives other people to carry on.
>>
>>39381018
I'm basically driven by thrills. I'm only really in college right now to afford to go skydiving or something on a regular basis.
>>
>>39381018
I don't have suicidal thoughts so I just hide in my room as much as I can and watch anime and play games. Not really waiting on or looking forward to anything, got no plans for the future. 8 years and counting of NEETdom.

I used to be depressed and stressed out about the future like you, but I was rescued when I met another robot and we started dating. We live together now. He makes the money, I do the household chores and NEET stuff. It's a comfy life, I'm incredibly lucky.
>>
>>39381115
So your drive comes from your relationship?
>>
>>39381018
shoehorn yourself into some form of exercise and make yourself guilty for not doing it.
it fucks with your brain in a good way and keeps you mentally healthy
if you are a neet i recommend core/abs
>>
>>39381018
>What reason do you have to keep living?
Killing myself is scary and life hasn't gotten unbearable just yet.
>Does your life have a purpose?
No.
>Do you find day to day life enjoyable?
Somewhat. Everything is kind of bleak and gray these days, but I suppose it's comfortable so I could say that I enjoy it.
>>
>>39381145
Yeah I guess. He doesn't ask a lot of me so I still get to spend most of my day doing NEET things. I don't have any more motivation than before we met, I just like making him happy so I do things to help him.
>>
>>39381018
My backlog.
>>
>>39381222
But it just keeps growing, and you know it. Nice trips btw.
>>
>>39381205
is it a platonic relationshippe
>>
>>39381205
I'm a NEET in a relationship with someone who works. But don't do housework or feed myself for the most part because of depression. Just feel like I'm ruining her life or a huge burden.
>>
>>39381254
No, we're a couple
>>
I feel bad for the person I once was. That kid was put in a strange position maybe even because of his own choices but worked hard regardless of the circumstances. Even if people told me to move on or don't want to hear about "it" anymore I'm going to keep remembering him. I'm a different person now and that's ok. I'm going to keep living until I die
>>
>>39381018
Because my family and online friends would be sad if I died.
I really should die though.
>>
>>39381018
Not honestly sure. Some days, it's the hope of society collapsing and me getting the chance to kill some normies, but then I realise, my family wouldn't support that so I'd be even more alone, which is fine I guess.

Other days, I don't even want that. Simply put, my greatest wish is to never have been born. I feel bad that I can't be an ubermensch for my mom, but she's the one who had sex with a mentally unfit man.
Suicide is on my mind pretty much everyday
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.