[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Totally giving up on women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: eggman.png (972KB, 1143x788px) Image search: [Google]
eggman.png
972KB, 1143x788px
I want to do it so bad. I want not even to ogle at them on the street, to be oblivious to their presence. I'm an 18 years old male, at 14 I tried to make a girlfriend in real life and ever since I stopped caring about real life.

A few months ago I met a very nice girl on the internet, well, we were from different countries, and she has even told met that I would make a good boyfriend but she doesn't know me irl so she can't really have an opinion.

I try a lot of coping mechanisms, I try to act like women are worthless, not even human (truth is that most of them are worthless), but I still find myself hindered by romantic thoughts and ideals.

The heterosexual's man greatest bane is the burden of women.
>>
>>39380842
have a reply fellow redditor
>>
>>39381026
Reminder that /r/incels is superior to this shithole of a normalfag infested board. Go cry to your roastie. Should have posted this on 8/r9k/ from the start.
>>
>>39381491
You should go back there. Stay there this time though.
>>
just go gay idk
>>
>>39381508
Talking about normies

This >>39381518 post reeks of normalfaggotry from the distance.
>>
>>39381537
why thank you anon i don't think normie and faggot are compatible but eh whatever
>>
>>39380842
Create a tulpa waifu
>>
>>39380842
Just keep spending time here. /r9k/ is an echo-chamber of women hatred. Once you've been told enough times that women aren't worthwhile, you might actually start to believe it.
>>
>>39382137
I've been spending time here for years and I still can't bring myself to completely give up.
My brain has given up, but the rest of my body hasn't.
>>
>>39382338
Then clearly you're not redpilled enough or you lack mental discipline like some of the other anons here. Keep at it and try harder.
>>
>>39382354
>you're not redpilled enough
Eh I've been lurking the women hate threads for some time and it's always the same shit.
I acknowledge that I should give up, but I can't suppress my natural urges.
>>
normal men can't give up, i don't think it's possible for you i'm afraid.

the only men who can give up exhibit one or multiple of these traits:
>autism
>schizoid (SPD)
>anhedonia
>homosexual
>eunuch
>some type of mental disorder

i fall under SPD. unfortunately, this one makes you give up friends, not just women.
>>
>>39380842
Go MGTOW and learn to appreciate your freedom. It's not like you need a woman in your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVXdxaaRiAU
>>
File: IMG_1456.jpg (496KB, 732x1008px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1456.jpg
496KB, 732x1008px
>>39380842
Stop being a fucking faggot already. Women are for sex, nothing else. She's the one who's supposed to be thirsty for a BOYFRIEND. It's your job as a man to run away and dangle it over her head. You're better than her, dude.

Getting all emotional and romantic and shit is a sign of low testosterone and by extension masculinity. Embrace manhood. Don't give a fuck.
>>
>>39382401
The way his voice goes up at the end of a sentence is fucking disgusting and I can't listen to this video.
You are supposed to go down at the end, not up.
>>
>18
come back in 10 years boy
>>
>>39380842
Sorry to ruin it anon, but you really sound like a beta nu-male from reddit. (but that's most r9k posters nowadays, anyway)

It's fine if you can't give up women, that's not the problem. If you think a girl is worth your time, go ahead and give it a try, but if things get too complicated and ugly then it's time for you to drop it. That's the main problem: chasing women who don't want you. They won't suddenly realize one day that they've been in love with you all this time like in an anime.
>>
File: 1490126995014.jpg (7KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
1490126995014.jpg
7KB, 200x195px
>>39380842
Read the many cautionary tales here and elsewhere of men getting screwed over by their sweetheart, that should ward you off and ensure you NEVER fall for the love meme

The final redpill is realizing that you truly don't need social interaction, romance or friendship in your life.
>>
>I'm 18
lol hit the gym faggot and stop coming to /r9k/
you have your whole life ahead of you to fix your problems
>>
File: IMG_1419.jpg (25KB, 245x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1419.jpg
25KB, 245x367px
>>39382685
I can't understand the betas who eat up the meme. They think game is about using a magic raygun to make girls want them, or that life is a Disney movie where women can "realize" feelings over time. It doesn't work that way.

It's about learning to recognize female attraction and then acting on it. Trouble is that many betas have autism and can't pick up on the subtle cues women give off.

They fail because as autists they

>Take everything at face value
>Don't understand group psychology
>Operate like social bulls in a China shop

And what's worse is that these fools actually fall in love with women and shit. They're sluts, commitment sluts. No woman wants a guy who freely offers his commitment from any woman without a fight first. It's disgusting to them.
>>
>>39382685
>>39382895
this desu

the post is not original enough
oregano
>>
>>39383300
That's why I can't understand MGTOW. They bring nothing new to the table.

>Women are cunts
Yeah
>I'm not dealing with women
Understandable
>Let's make a political movement out of it!
Dumb
>>
>>39383431
the only true MGTOW are guys who lost everything in divorce, that is the sole origin of it and if you disagree with being fucked over in marriage then you are a woman, there is no other explanation.

every man should be on the MGTOW side, but it got false flagged into oblivion and made too popular, just like everything else.
it was really interesting as a concept in like 2009. now it's a joke.
>>
File: 1494418082414-pol.jpg (89KB, 685x378px) Image search: [Google]
1494418082414-pol.jpg
89KB, 685x378px
>>39381491
This anon gets it. r9k has been overrun by normans. I praise the mods over at incels because they take no shit from them. There aren't many places left for robots, aside from wizchan and maybe r/incels.
>>
File: IMG_1438.png (399KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1438.png
399KB, 852x480px
>>39383462
I understand the guys who got duped into marriage and cucked. My boss had his life ruined by his ex-wife.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.