[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would like a gf who is only there when I want her to be. If

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: rIGnIYy.jpg (260KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
rIGnIYy.jpg
260KB, 500x750px
I would like a gf who is only there when I want her to be. If I want to play video games or whatever, she will just leave me alone. Basically like a sex toy but human. I wouldn't lock her up, she can go out and do whatever and I would talk to her sometimes. Is this possible?
>>
>>39380752
You want a sex bot
Unfortunately you're looking at about 20+ years before they're commercial viable

Alternative is being rich enough to buy a live in girlfriend. You let her live with you for free and pay her a bit of money, in return she provides sex and no feelings.
Doesnt need to be an actual whore, most girls would agree to this.
Unfortunately you have to be rich to do this.

Third option is a fuckbuddy/friend with benifits
>>
i want white sharia too

no more nagging, no more bitchiness, no more dumb feminist cunts polluting our culture

i want women quiet, submissive and back in the kitchen
>>
>>39380752
Sounds like a friend with benefits, except you'd have to coordinate sex around your schedules. So I guess you'd want more than one, though if you don't have something exclusive you'd be at risk of STDs.
>>
the guy i like rn is like this i think and i realize it its just rly rly sad but you dont have to do anything about it. in fact just make sure to either get with someone stupid enough to not see it so shes not hurt. of course to score someone stupid and hot u have to subject yourself to the whole chad game thing :( its just more pain.
>>
File: IMG_20170829_154509.jpg (40KB, 399x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170829_154509.jpg
40KB, 399x633px
fat brad pitt
>>
File: occupy.png (42KB, 118x138px) Image search: [Google]
occupy.png
42KB, 118x138px
>>39380752
what kind of festival is this?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.