[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cannibalistic fetish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1496466542986.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496466542986.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
Does anybody else have an intense bloodlust and desire for human flesh when they get drunk? Or am I just fucking insane...

I can't stop thinking about how much I'd like to bathe in someone's blood and fuck their corpse, which is unusual because such thoughts never even cross my mind normally.
>>
>>39380741

sounds like OCD desu, these intrusive thoughts are common
>>
>>39380919
Makes sense, I've got a load of mental problems like anxiety and possibly trauma passed down through genetics (if that's even possible).
>>
>>39380741
Some sort of neceophilia? That's sick dude.
>>
>>39380994
I know, I'm not normally a sick person but I've been getting very strange and frightening desires when I have too much to drink. Strangely I've never had anything like this from weed or anything else so I'm not sure what's causing it/
>>
>>39380741
Not when I'm drunk. Just when I get really angry. My jaw also starts acting up.
>>
>>39381213
It's only happened when I get drunk while in a particularly foul mood, for example I had a really shit day and had a few beers and I started fantasizing about killing someone. It doesn't help that I have massive insecurity and frequently compare myself to others.
>>
>>39380741
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's just you
>>
>>39381195
Go to your local doc.
>>
>>39380741
prepare for expination
ocd is seratonin based in most cases and weed, alcohol and other drugs afffect serotonin differently. what i think is happening is with alcohol you reach the right level or seratonin to experience peak ocd. my reccomendation is dont drink too mutch or you WILL go through with this and dont experiment with stimulants as you WILL go through with this
>>
>>39381314
Thanks for the advice man, I don't know what it is about the OCD but I reckon you're on to something. I hate alchohol anyway but I always find myself drinking it out of boredom and a little bit because I've got other problems going on in my head and in my life. When I used to take ADHD medicine I got similar physiological symptoms and while I never had the weird serial killer vibes, I did have a lot of problems around paranoia and feeling like somebody had a gun to my head forcing me to concentrate on things I didn't want to do, so I stick away from amphetamines and high levels of caffeine.

I do find that weed has never done any of those things to me unless I combine it with drinking. If I just smoke weed on it's own in a relaxed environment I end up being in a better mood for the rest of the week and I get some much needed relaxation, but I'll keep it to a minimum just to be safe.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.