[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vent your spleen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1485363709502.jpg (45KB, 498x540px) Image search: [Google]
1485363709502.jpg
45KB, 498x540px
> 27 y.o KHV
> Be NE*ET (have a casual night-cleaner job)
> avoid going outside
> Throw rubbish, collect mail, do shopping in the middle of the night.
> Mentally disabled girl takes an interest in me over the period of about 5-7 years.
> Figures out my phone number when I had to call their house because their dog went astray and was in my backyard (happened last year)
> Now knocks on my door every other day.

> Paranoid as fuck about being falsely accused of ANYTHING, literally my nightmare fuel.
> Don't even answer the door to donation qt's or even those church door knockers looking for a lost soul to harvest.
> Buy simple furniture, plastic table and two chairs and set it up in the patio in broad daylight, near a CCTV system I've set up.
> Literally a reclusive autist and an intellectually disabled person and talking on a patio.
> The conversations are slow and have very little logical flow, not mentally stimulating. But human interaction nonetheless.

> Realize that this is probably how people think of me, in a way. Unable to hold a conversation, awkward to talk to.
> Realize that I am inherently broken, regardless of my smug shitposting, my resentment towards normies, Chads and Stacies, my posturings mean little.

So this is it, robots.
I ask the universe to be left alone, the path of least resistance.

Only somehow to go against disorder, against its energy gradient. Applying energy in the form of disheveled, unassuming and probably well-intentioned young woman, clumsily waddling down the road to knock on my door in the middle of the afternoon.

Yet, I still think I don't deserve this.

My exit bag is due to arrive in 2 weeks.
Godspeed my brothers.
The Emperor Protects.
>>
Stop being a little bitch, at least you have someone interested in you
>>
>>39380616
no reason you can't pursue something with this girl
>mentally disabled
to which degree?
>>
>>39380616
>28
>NEET
>have allergic reaction to the sun (UV rays)
>can't go out in high sunlight
>avoid going out due to anxiety anyway
>sit in doors and remain depressed, alone with my thoughts
>heart races and anxiety goes through the roof when phone rings or someone's at the door
>avoid answering both
>no motivation to play video games or what movies any more
>spend majority of my time on 4chan
>no friends
>>
>>39381293
I know the feeling about someone at the door and phone messages/calls.
solely because I fear it's my father.

high adrenaline, heart jumping out of my chest, I can't sleep for hours afterwards
>>
>>39381332
I've put a custom ring tone for known numbers, so I immediately know if it's an unknown number and it makes me panic like fuck.
>>
>>39381293
>no motivation to play video games or what movies any more
>spend majority of my time on 4chan
>no friends
go on /vg/, start playing one of the online games on there and join the /vg/ guild for said game, you'll make friends
>>
>>39381237
Not full blown disabled, but very low IQ.

She's been in previous medium/long term relationships before. Which I found astounding,
>>
>23
>recently ended a relationship because they were cheating on me
>friends don't really talk to me anymore
>don't even want a relationship at this point, just want to be happy
>realize I'm a terrible shitty person who doesn't even deserve friends let alone happiness
>fill void with daydreaming and rampant drug use
>becoming a workaholic to avoid my problems, always have my work email open at home on my computer

I don't see where this is supposed to be going at all.
>>
>>39381293
Dracula ass nigga
>>
>>39382168
>relationship
>friends
>work
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.