[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this PUBG trigger NEETs so mmuch?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: Capture.png (58KB, 814x508px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
58KB, 814x508px
Why does this PUBG trigger NEETs so mmuch?
>>
>>39380551
Its a dude bro game. Hated it since my cousin told me to buy it hes a dude bro.
>>
>>39380578
its not that bad
its miles better than h1
>>
I wish there was an official Battle Royale game based off the original novel.
>>
>>39380551
its fun playing duos with a fellow neet
>>
>>39380626
It's buggy. But if you complain about bugs or hackers guess what? Your perma banned by the devs and you need to buy the game again on another account.
>>
>>39380551
It does? Me and my other neet friend have fun playing it every now and then.
>>
File: 1503399176596.jpg (343KB, 700x830px) Image search: [Google]
1503399176596.jpg
343KB, 700x830px
Boring, broken, disgusting garbage. It's fucked when so much people worship shit like this, no one cares about actual games anymore
>>
>>39380551
Because I'm not the guy who built it. Son of a bitch will probably never have to work a single day in his life ever again because he built a piece of shit ArmA map and managed to hype the living daylights out of it.
>>
>>39381193
>probably
$30 *8,000,000 * 0.7 (steam fees) = 168 million
>>
File: 1504004484602.jpg (73KB, 347x347px) Image search: [Google]
1504004484602.jpg
73KB, 347x347px
>>39381022
>tfw DayZ was supposed to be a zombie survival simulation with the intention of players carefully deciding who to trust and band together with so they can fight off the other factions that develop and PvE threats but then normies and developer incompetence turned it and every open world survival meme game afterward into zero rp deathmatches
I agree that it's fucked nobody cares about developed games and want early access titles that will never be fixed or finished. As long as anything runs well enough for streamers to get their shekels, the normies will kneel before it as commanded.
>>
File: custom0e8c5b94e38decd5-320x180.jpg (11KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
custom0e8c5b94e38decd5-320x180.jpg
11KB, 320x180px
>>39380578
every time I see PUBG I just get reminded of this dudebro, dude.

>Thanks for the sub, dudes
>>
>>39381214
Greene doesn't own the studio that makes it, he's just an employee of theirs. His compensation so far is probably $10m at most.
>>
File: pubg.jpg (283KB, 1932x1048px) Image search: [Google]
pubg.jpg
283KB, 1932x1048px
>those graphics
>pc gamers have the most up to date graphics cards
>shit on console players because they are not as strong
>only play games with complete garbage graphics

pcfags need to retire
>>
Can someone explain to me how the fuck rainbow six is still doing so well in 2017?
>>
File: 1504001464542.png (108KB, 814x508px) Image search: [Google]
1504001464542.png
108KB, 814x508px
do people nowadays really have such bad taste?
>>
>>39381387
No alternatives? Siege is fucking garbage but I still play it sometimes because my friends do. I went back to Raven Shield and I'm having a lot more fun.
>>
File: 1479003404414.jpg (255KB, 1321x1782px) Image search: [Google]
1479003404414.jpg
255KB, 1321x1782px
>>39381415
>tfw PoE and warframe are in the top 4 if you don't count the "shit" games
>>
Who the hell keeps making these threads? They're all over 4chan and they're all the same.
>THIS GAME HAS MANY PLAYERS!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO MAD ABOUT IT!!! HAHA!!!

Why would anyone give a damn about something they don't care nor even think about?
>>
My biggest problem with this game, is it's just full of nutless dweebs sat basically afk under the same window until someone walks past eventually
It's absolutely pathetic
>>
>>39381348
The "games with complete garbage graphics" are downscaled by pc gamers bs they were not optimized or the user wishes to maximize the performance of the game.
>>
>>39381415
those games are the junk food of gaming

streamers tream that trash for money and retards lap it up
>>
>>39381415
Yeah cuz csgo is just terrible...
>>
>>39380551
Because it's a normalfag meme cashgrab with the most simplistic and boring gameplay I've seen in a while. It's seriously fascinating how empty this game is. Guns that are central to the only fun part are mostly useless substitutions until you'll randomly find "the gun". Fights got barely any mechanics you have to master or get around, which makes them too quick and generic. Interaction with other players is limited to shooty-n-looty and banter after fights. And dumbasses spend money and time on shit like this with millions other more interesting and entertaining games just because some yelling twitch faggot played it once.
>>
File: SOPMOD_In_The_Morning.jpg (101KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
SOPMOD_In_The_Morning.jpg
101KB, 1366x768px
>>39381215
Once I get a decent computer I'm gonna host the ultimate DayZ server.
>ARMA II: DayZ Mod
>Vanilla
>Strong zombies
>no AI other than zombies
>Only ponds with bodies in them will make you sick
>no debug menu
>spawn in with nothing but a bandage and painkillers
>food and water meters drop only 1/3th as fast (I literally eat and drink more in stupid vidya than I do in real life)
>no global chat
and most importantly
>FIRST PERSON ONLY

No normies or casuals allowed. Only NEETboys who like to scamper around in the forest knowing that if they run into anyone it'll be an other player and they'll be forced to make a decision. No camping behind cover using 3rd person either. If you want to look over a ledge or around a corner you have to risk receiving a headshot.
>>
>>39380551
you've reminded me to install PoE, thanks bby
>>
>>39380626
>its miles better than h1
Normie
>>
>>39381613
>Interaction with other players is limited to shooty-n-looty and banter after fights
Last I heard you could get banned for bantering too hard. It is a shame though that it literally says in the rules you aren't allowed to form temporary alliances in solo.
>>
>>39381590
You can thank 3rd person for that.

Third person shooters are the antithesis of a skill based shooter game. If you want to camp in a first person only game you at least have to expose yourself to see your surroundings and if you don't expose yourself at all you're just as likely to be snuck up on as your potential victim.
>>
>>39381685
>if you don't expose yourself at all you're just as likely to be snuck up on as your potential victim.
Not if you sit in a corner with a view of all doorways and max out your speakers to hear footsteps.
>>
File: 1495252253930.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1495252253930.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>39381704
Well then maybe shooter games aren't for you. Being in a defensive position will win a lot of gun fights both in vidya and real life. Maybe LoL is more your speed. Or maybe one of those cute racing games.

If it's first person only then at least you have a good chance at winning against campers.
>>
>>39381758
I'm not the anon who was complaining and I much prefer 1st person games. I just wanted to point out a fault in your argument.
>>
>>39381387
I have no idea. I'm so fucking sick of getting recommended 10 minute videos of normies playing it on jewtube. It was fun for a while when it first came out but now it needs to die.
>>
>>39381415
between all of them, only cs:go is actually good imo.
>>
It's basically like overwatch. For normalfags with shit taste and for women
>>
>>39383109
>>39381605
The original was better, but im not a fan of the genre.
>>
>>39383555
There are many things csgo has done better.
>>
does /r9k/ just blanket hate everything that's popular even if it's actually good (eg PUBG, Rick & Morty, Taylor Swift etc...?)

not gonna lie...you guys seem like salty butthurt faggots
>>
>>39383744
work on your literacy and trolling.
>>
>>39380551
>played it
>no depth
>no strategy
>just find shit and shoot other people
>boring as fuck until the last few minutes of the game
>>
>>39383744
Reading what you just wrote makes me sick.
>>
>Play PUBG for the first time
>Just run and hide
>Get number 2 in the match
>People get ass blasted about it

I don't get it.
>>
Weird that people think its a "dudebro" game when it was based off an Arma mod and arma is about as non normie as it gets in the fps realm. First person only mode is pretty tryhard for such a popular game and is a normie filter

I mean sure it's dumbed down from its source material and a popular game but there are easily more shameful things you could be playing. I'd rather someone like playing pubg now and then than be an unironic league of legends player or counter strike
>>
it's the definition of a reddit game. literally nobody above the age of 12 (mentally or physically) plays this trash.

still, pretty disappointing it's that high, for some reason I expected PC gamers to have better standards.
>>
>tfw people like me don't even post in these threads because we don't bother even trying these flavor of the month games

I have 1,200 hours in Company of Heroes, what the fuck would i be doing playing children's games?
when you get older you graduate into simulators because casual games chop out mechanics in favor of accessibility.
>>
>>39383744
you clicked the wrong bookmark m8. you meant to click on reddit
>>
>>39384150
>play wehrmacht
>rush infantry and cap early
>auto win vs brits
>auto win if IQ > 90 vs yanks
>skill
>>
>>39384161
jokes on you, i don't even play ladder and i still have that many hours. i like the mods and single player.
you're probably right though.

i dunno, they've been systematically trying to reduce infantry blob for the past 2 years.
you have to force people to use mortars and MGs, they refuse to add suppression to hand held machine guns.

here's an idea: make the MG team a 2 man squad, fragile and expensive, but let them suppress on the move instead of having to deploy. problem solved.
>>
Why would it specifically trigger NEETs though?

t: wagelord
>>
>>39384161
Noob gay faggot who cant win with OP faction
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.